The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Glad to hear the girls are still kicking brother! Nice score as well from the dispensary. We have been legal here for almost 2 years, I think we finally granted licenses for rec pot shops. That's ok, I'll just keep growing my own shit. I would rather not give da gubment a single penny if possible.

Wellllllllllll. They're pretty beat up to be 1000% honest. I certainly need to grab a timer with smaller intervals, yet I'm genuinely grateful they survived. I had a strange feeling that the man would topple. He was balls deep in the stankberry and the PSM! Dried and died. Honestly PERFECTION! I cut him up letting pollen spill over all the tops.

I think the stank and the PSM have grown another 6 inches at the very least and that's with this piss poor auto water setting.

So I'm gonna kick up feed to 1 minute 3 times a day and kill the res.

Next order of buisness clones. Did they live? Did they root. Stay tuned to find out!

Oh also the GG4 is dead. I mean like it stopped drinking and the buds .....er BUD (singular) is shrinking noticeably. So I'll hang it today or bag it whatever. I do want to smoke it but those beans are what I'm after. :cool::cool::cool:

So clones did they make it? Let's say this.... the res was bone friggen dry. So the just barely made it!!!!!!

I havent checked for roots but it's got to be day 14 to 20? I'm sure shed knows #cloneday

Okay a couple pics or it didnt happen.

20181108_071736.jpg
20181108_071749.jpg
20181108_072823.jpg

Main thing is I can tell the plants are under watered. Feeding seems good, as the new growth is very healthy, but there is clear phosphorus deficiency as a result of the underwatering. I need to do a heavy defol regardless so after I get them a few good feedings and a day or two to recover, SNIP SNIP!

Hope you all have had a great week.

:peace: DABS

Glad to hear the girls are still kicking brother! Nice score as well from the dispensary. We have been legal here for almost 2 years, I think we finally granted licenses for rec pot shops. That's ok, I'll just keep growing my own shit. I would rather not give da gubment a single penny if possible.
I feel ya there, I'll continue growing my own even once our dispensaries are up and running.
Shiiiiit. I'll never quit. Probably scale back... but nope I love growing and concentrating cannabis. It's a great hobby and saves me tons!

Oh yeah! And clones. If I kept 1 or the other it would be a win but both?! Yeah... :passitleft::yahoo::slide:

Pollen heaven in there (or thrips ;))! Now that you know the res works with some tweaks you can feel better about leaving next time, power outages notwithstanding :eek:.

it's got to be day 14 to 20? I'm sure shed knows #cloneday
Who knows! My AK is probably 3x faster than the Sour G. One of the Sour G cuttings in the cloninator from Sept 30 just started putting out a root 2 days ago. That's like 38 days or so!

Well roots are roots!!! @TurboBucket has a bunch from the same plant at the same time and some have huge roots while others tiny nubs. Curious!

Anywho here are a few pics. I have been watering the fudge outta them! Trying to get them to bounce back (which wont happen). Really, I just want to keep them as happy as possible through to the end. I still have high Hope's for the next 7 to 10 weeks.

I'm rambling.... here we growwww

I "snipped" the GG4 spog.

Took (some) dead and dying leaves. And I will continue to slowly clean them up through Sunday.

I'll plant the clones tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks for tuning in!

:peace: dabs

Happy super belated birthday Dabs.
I was able to get a couple goodies from the dispensary. And I was amazed at the prices. 55 bucks got me 2 100mg eddibles AND a half gram cartridge. Eddibles average a dollar a Mg here, and the cartridges run 60 to 70 a half g. So what would cost about 250 here I got there for 55 o_O . Insane right? I think it should start to improve but rec taxes will always be more and we dont have any benefits for med users here.
What i love about growing? By product makes great edibles yum. We can make it better for free :bong:

Happy you're back too. :Namaste:

Hey thanks for swinging by sis! It nice to be home just going to get my routine rolling here. Training for this new position :)
Back in the bathroom ! Got lost otw. Better late than never Dabz?
Yeah tubalubadubdub!! They survived me being gone for 10 days so I'm pretty happy about that but were a little underwatered and I sprayed them before leaving which burn them some :eek: all in all they're alive and ill have some seeds which is what it's all about! Then hopefully if I dont kill my clones, I can run a normal no pollen run next!

Thanks for the B day wishes @Kismet

Yeah I just though the shape of this purple skunk mass could have contest potential but not so sure now...

Anyways I have some pics from today the stankberry is doing its thang. I will hopefully get the QBs up tomorrow so no more blurple BS. It was just easy to keep temps down but now I'll have the drivers out of the room all together
:slide:

Ok here we growwww. I'll get.spme close ups tomorrow. Seeds forming as well as some frost and the GG 4 is drying nicely.

And that's what I have for today. I'm going to get them back on terpinator tomorrow. I totally forgot to mix it in the tote while I was gone...

Back
Top Bottom