The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Awesome! I'm a HUGE fan of concerts and good classic rock. That would definitely be a killer show to catch!

Dang. One of my boys lives in Tucson.
Ohh really?! Sweet. I mean there are things I miss about it here but summers are brutal. I was a commercial and residential Glazer for a few years before my wife got orders (installing doors windows and shower enclosures). I walked past the company truck I used to work for in my moms neighborhood and saw a couple employees. All I could think was I sure as shit dont miss having to wear long sleeve shirts and jeans in the middle of summer. But it was nice to see that the family chose to have more windows done cause I did the first round so well!

Hi MadDabber I had a great time catching up your grow! Thanks! NIce tub growing, bug killing, auto watering system building/fixing etc. Enjoy the vaca.
Hey stoneotter. Welcome to my little grow! Yeah, lots was happening before I left, but I'm all relaxation mode now. I definitely missed my friends and family, but it feels weird coming back to a place I dont consider "home" anymore. Feels strange, but that sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy. Boarded the plane in a parka. And have been in a tank top since I got off the plane :cool:

@Van Stank yes it's the sponsored manifold. I'll be doing a nice little tutorial at some point hopefully! I need to get ahold of vape cros about my pen, then I'll be sending @newty the pen and a spare manifold. If this thing works out itll be great to not have to bother with the plants but once every 7 to 10 days!

We can tell you're on vacation because you're spending all your time here again :).
Hehehehehehhe what?????? Okay your right.... but it's nice to have time to just catch up like when I was stay at home dad.

Got some good selfies of me in my 420 shirt. I think I know how some women feel when people stare at their chests constantly. I kept catching people staring in silicone valley. You could tell lots of people were thinking, "DAMN! WHAT A COOL SHIRT!"

Yep and I just turned 30 years young! Cheers everyone
Oh too rock the dirty thirty year again .

Enjoy your 30th dabs

Happy birthday buddy :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Hey thanks grandpa and derby for the birthday wishes! It was a great week. Awesome times had by all! Well by me for sure.

And yeah turning another decade older is cool but what's really neat? THE PLANTS ARE ALIVEEEEE!!!! I mean at least from what I could tell after peeking for a moment with the green light.

Clones? Yeah, I wont check those until the AM but I do have faith that if they stayed moist, they should have rooted!

Again not the end of the world if I lose the clones but the flower plants would have been a big blow. My biggest fear was that when the auto water kicked on it would trip the breaker on the bathroom outlet, so when I could hear the pur of the air pump, I knew it couldnt be too bad.

I'm sure they're suffering from under watering, and I did notice some yellowing lower leaves, but I can remedy them.

I was able to get a couple goodies from the dispensary. And I was amazed at the prices. 55 bucks got me 2 100mg eddibles AND a half gram cartridge. Eddibles average a dollar a Mg here, and the cartridges run 60 to 70 a half g. So what would cost about 250 here I got there for 55 o_O . Insane right? I think it should start to improve but rec taxes will always be more and we dont have any benefits for med users here.

I'm certainly excited to get back to work and my routine. 4 weeks max before I take the lab technician job full time which has me pretty pumped. It felt pretty neat to tell my friends and family I work for the largest cannabis concentrate company in the state.

Well garden update tomorrow. All the good the bad and the ugly. Well catch you all then!

Back
Top Bottom