lol, hiya Herby, and welcome! A lot going on in that post, and your plant looks great. I'll swing by your journal and get caught up.
Sounds great..take the side gate on the west side,and watch out for the plants on the way,their really sticky

Candyland looks and sounds like it will make for stunning flower, MrS!

With regards to the candy conversation, I wanted to share that when I was in high school here in New Zealand, Big Red (which wasn't sold here and had to be brought in from the States) was an underground currency. Like cigarettes in prison. But for high school kids. LOL!

If you had a carton of Big Red, you were powerful.

Literally had to google what verdant meant. What a perfect word to describe those plants.

Its going to be my new word of the day :)
It really is the most perfect word. :laughtwo: It was ms. @Virgin Ground who brought that perfect word into our lives (for a most of us anyhow). Lil smarty pants :love::nerd-with-glasses:

Hopefully it will help keep you warm out in the field. :hug:
It most certainly will. I love all blunt holders you added disguised as holes! Nice!!
I'm late, but I'm in!
You're in, and not late! Welcome aboard VG! Wait, that's not gonna work. Welcome aboard Vex!
Hi there Mr S! Plants looking as perfectly verdant as ever! :love:
Thanks HH! Always a pleasure to see you! :hug:
:passitleft:
Just beautiful Mr S :)
Thanks so much Trala! I hope you had a great week, and you enjoy the weekend ahead.

Running on empty and need to shut her down for the night amigo. Not enough days in the hours anymore, or vice versa. You keep that blunt.
sounds exactly like how i was few days ago. rest well! :meditate:

Back
Top Bottom