Tags at the top don't show up in our notifications, they're just search term tags. And I obviously missed the tag in your first post!

In terms of what larf to take off, I find the longer the node spacing the less you want to strip from the bottom. But in terms of light penetration, I was taught that you get more penetration with higher lux further away than lower lux closer in. Consider that as a possibility rather than keeping it a 80%.

Have you tried 100% power where it is? Not sure of your wattage in there but if you can hit them with more without stressing the tops, do that!

Ye with my to 3000s cant lie.
I stick them at the top of the tent.
And adjust the par map with the dimmer.
Its easier than keep adjusting my lights.
But never had a full veg under a 3000.
Plus keeping the heat up high i feel helps.
Its were 99.9% of us keep the out take/ fitters.
Dam hot were im at i need every advantage i can get.

Tags at the top don't show up in our notifications, they're just search term tags. And I obviously missed the tag in your first post!

In terms of what larf to take off, I find the longer the node spacing the less you want to strip from the bottom. But in terms of light penetration, I was taught that you get more penetration with higher lux further away than lower lux closer in. Consider that as a possibility rather than keeping it a 80%.

Have you tried 100% power where it is? Not sure of your wattage in there but if you can hit them with more without stressing the tops, do that!
I read something similar recently. They both pull 300w from the wall. So turn them up to 100% where they are? Thanks for the reply!

Hi :)

Well this is a new way of getting in. I don’t often get formally invited to grows… I usually have to roofie the doorman or scale the back fence.

I’d love to watch your grow.

Is it a sponsored grow, coz I promised Teddy no ducking swearing in any ducking sponsored grows.

Hi :)

Well this is a new way of getting in. I don’t often get formally invited to grows… I usually have to roofie the doorman or scale the back fence.

I’d love to watch your grow.

Is it a sponsored grow, coz I promised Teddy no ducking swearing in any ducking sponsored grows.
My mother ducking @ calls don’t work & you know we growers will find a way. Are we growing journalists or journaling growers? This isn’t a sponsored grow, but I’ve invited a couple sponsors, so maybe we should keep the ducking thing clean…

My mother ducking @ calls don’t work & you know we growers will find a way. Are we growing journalists or journaling growers? This isn’t a sponsored grow, but I’ve invited a couple sponsors, so maybe we should keep the ducking thing clean…
No ducking worries ;)

🦆 🦆 🦆

The Bruce Banner is on day 14 of flower & is starting to frost up nicely. As mentioned earlier, I rushed her into the pot she’s in now & was careless by not compressing the soil sufficiently, so I don’t expect a great root ball. Careless mistake combined with impatience have resulted in a lesson learned…
A545E8A5-511B-45D9-99C9-45F51C79F537.jpeg

The Bruce Banner is on day 14 of flower & is starting to frost up nicely. As mentioned earlier, I rushed her into the pot she’s in now & was careless by not compressing the soil sufficiently, so I don’t expect a great root ball. Careless mistake combined with impatience have resulted in a lesson learned…
A545E8A5-511B-45D9-99C9-45F51C79F537.jpeg
Properly watering can make a great rootball.
She looks great.
Hope you are well Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Properly watering can make a great rootball.
She looks great.
Hope you are well Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Agreed. I tried to move too quickly with this one but I think i can coax more root growth with a couple partial waterings. All of them are still stretching, so the roots haven't reached their full potential yet. Part of the learning experience is that I still have at least a few days to nurture those roots...

Thanks for the tag brother , my life is still so busy and I don't get to participate on the forum as much as I like to , I've dabbled with the GSC and bb and I'm excited for you
I get it my man. Thanks for looking!

I would go with 100% and keep an eye on the top leaves for signs of light stress. Drooping away from the light or edge points curling up...things like that. Burning would be the extreme.
I actually turned them up to 100% within a few minutes of your suggestion. 24 hours in- so far, so good...

Back
Top Bottom