Tims First Hydro Grow- Tons of Pics! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, PPP

Re: Tims First Hydro Grow- TONS OF PICS! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, P

no worries,still never hurts to be cautious, given there is much slack allowed in california the worst does still happen. i was just dropping the concern because of those unfortunate few that still wind up loosing their careers and everything they've worked for, even though they followed, by the so called "rules" that law enforcement blatantly ignore.and your pictures showed much more than your hobbies, but at any rate be safe, im sure and hope your buds are as tasty and medicinal as possible.

I am curious to know what exactly you are referring to.

Re: Tims First Hydro Grow- TONS OF PICS! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, P

just another food for thought. im sure you've noticed the trend lately of california's communities trying to crack down and rid us of our medical clinics. i wouldnt discredit that the partial motive is the blatant in 'your face' clinics. i think some of us in the community are going ape shit because we are now able to grow, distribute, and use marijuana "legally". therefore exploiting our ability of such privileges too soon. being too cocky in the eyes of uncle sam. there for i believe that city official feel the need to "crack down". i think in time we can be as out in the open as we please. any rate sorry for the rant dude, i know it was unwelcomed but its food for thought.

no worries,still never hurts to be cautious, given there is much slack allowed in california the worst does still happen. i was just dropping the concern because of those unfortunate few that still wind up loosing their careers and everything they've worked for, even though they followed, by the so called "rules" that law enforcement blatantly ignore.and your pictures showed much more than your hobbies, but at any rate be safe, im sure and hope your buds are as tasty and medicinal as possible.

Yeah... it does happen. The laws around all of this are very vague and they probably keep it that way just so they can try and find loop holes in it all. Most people that the police harass have large operations going on though. I do play it safe by whole knows about what I do, mainly so I'm not taunting the police and to prevent thieves in finding out where I live.

california has a marijuana monthly that regularly gets published and distributed. they often have multiple stories of these things happening. also dig through the news archives on here. also check you local law enforcement web sites. busts are publics records. but to answer your question i was refering to my post earlier

I am curious to know what exactly you are referring to.

... me too. lol. Maybe my shoe box?? Even though I dont wear those shoes anymore.... The only thing I made sure to keep out of the pictures is my street bike. Specially the license plate. But you can only see small parts of the bike in certain pictures. I'm curious too..

california has a marijuana monthly that regularly gets published and distributed. they often have multiple stories of these things happening. also dig through the news archives on here. also check you local law enforcement web sites. busts are publics records. but to answer your question i was refering to my post earlier

I think sldunn01 was talking about what you see in my pictures. Yeah... there are always bust happening. A lot of dispensaries, co-ops and collectives operate illegally. Its those illegal ones that get busted. The others that are legal that get messed with usually win in court and the police are forced to give them all of there equipment back. Its got to be a pain in the ass, but in the end the one who's in the right usually wins.

The only thing I could see in the pics was the sticker on you hood...but i couldn't make out what it said.

Awesome space and thanks much for the info on starting a coop. I have been looking into it as well and was having trouble finding the answer to the business license question.

You have everything nice there so I dont have any real suggestions, but perhaps a thought. Seems your clones have been successful, so don't change anything, but I would put a layer of Perlite across the bottom of your clone tray. When you add water, keep it below the perlite. I got this tip from the SensiSeeds germination instructions, and it makes keeping the humidity in the dome so much easier and more predictable. It also lets the cubes drain properly, which I have found to be the most important thing when using rockwool. I even throw about a half inch of perlite under each cube in their holders.

Keep it up. There can never be too much good medication.

The only thing I could see in the pics was the sticker on you hood...but i couldn't make out what it said.

The sticker is just the model of the hood that I have. I know where he saw my name at and I'm in the process of removing it before anyone else sees it. Its not a big deal, but my name definitely isnt something that I want out there. I didnt know that we had private investigators here... lol. I'm just kidding Marley. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Awesome space and thanks much for the info on starting a coop. I have been looking into it as well and was having trouble finding the answer to the business license question.

You have everything nice there so I dont have any real suggestions, but perhaps a thought. Seems your clones have been successful, so don't change anything, but I would put a layer of Perlite across the bottom of your clone tray. When you add water, keep it below the perlite. I got this tip from the SensiSeeds germination instructions, and it makes keeping the humidity in the dome so much easier and more predictable. It also lets the cubes drain properly, which I have found to be the most important thing when using rockwool. I even throw about a half inch of perlite under each cube in their holders.

Keep it up. There can never be too much good medication.

Thanks for the tip on the clones. My humidity has been up around 90%. I didnt put the top back on right the other day so it dropped down to around 70%. On 2 or 3 of the clones I saw some wilting, but so far they're all looking like there gonna make it.

As for the coop, if your in my county and you have any questions just let me know. I had a very hard time finding information about all of this. I ended up having to go down to the county health department to get more information. Then you have to keep up with whatever city your in. The city has board meetings every so often that are open to the public if your a resident of that city. You can sit in on the meetings or check out the agenda of the meetings over the internet. I found one website that has the meetings listed word for word. Every time the zoning issue comes up for Medical Marijuana, all the keep doing is postponing it to a later time. There's also a big difference between Dispensaries, Co-op's and Collectives. To run a dispensary is just like running a real business. You have a payroll and a whole lot of other paperwork. Co-op's are still looked at as businesses, but like dispensaries. Then the last one is a collective. A collective is more like a club. To belong to that club you have to fill out a club membership application. Once in, you share medicine throughout the club circle. The club/collective is usually the main source for all of it patients to get there meds. Collectives are not allowed to profit off of the medicine so they have to refer to it as a donation. There allowed to be compensated for the time and material that it takes to grow the medicine, but thats it. Your also supposed to be able to get compensated by the state for providing this service, but I've hit a dead end trying to figure out how to get that.

As far as the business license goes... when I went to get my license for my computer/networking company, they made me get a zoning permit too. And currently they dont have any zoning regulations made up for medical marijuana, therefor you cant get a license in San Bernardino county. You can go down to the Hall of Records and get a fictitious business name, but all that will let you do is open a bank account in that name.

So a collective is the best way to go, but keep it small and try to get people by reference only.

Thanks for the tip on the clones. My humidity has been up around 90%. I didnt put the top back on right the other day so it dropped down to around 70%. On 2 or 3 of the clones I saw some wilting, but so far they're all looking like there gonna make it.

As for the coop, if your in my county and you have any questions just let me know. I had a very hard time finding information about all of this. I ended up having to go down to the county health department to get more information. Then you have to keep up with whatever city your in. The city has board meetings every so often that are open to the public if your a resident of that city. You can sit in on the meetings or check out the agenda of the meetings over the internet. I found one website that has the meetings listed word for word. Every time the zoning issue comes up for Medical Marijuana, all the keep doing is postponing it to a later time. There's also a big difference between Dispensaries, Co-op's and Collectives. To run a dispensary is just like running a real business. You have a payroll and a whole lot of other paperwork. Co-op's are still looked at as businesses, but like dispensaries. Then the last one is a collective. A collective is more like a club. To belong to that club you have to fill out a club membership application. Once in, you share medicine throughout the club circle. The club/collective is usually the main source for all of it patients to get there meds. Collectives are not allowed to profit off of the medicine so they have to refer to it as a donation. There allowed to be compensated for the time and material that it takes to grow the medicine, but thats it. Your also supposed to be able to get compensated by the state for providing this service, but I've hit a dead end trying to figure out how to get that.

As far as the business license goes... when I went to get my license for my computer/networking company, they made me get a zoning permit too. And currently they dont have any zoning regulations made up for medical marijuana, therefor you cant get a license in San Bernardino county. You can go down to the Hall of Records and get a fictitious business name, but all that will let you do is open a bank account in that name.

So a collective is the best way to go, but keep it small and try to get people by reference only.

Wow - that was a fantastic summary that I needed. I've read lots of the forums, and the ASA stuff, the California law and guidlines, and the NORML stuff, but it was sorta starting to run together. That was just the synopsis I needed to lock the pieces in place.

P.S. - Tis funny your other business is a computer/networking company - I too have a small, incorporated IT services company, and you're right - I hadn't thought about it but I did have to jump through the zoning hoops when I got that license many years ago.

What a world we live in. Look behind every tree. The are farting around looking for us small time growers that might actually help people. Why waste time on us? When there are real criminals out there. Crap! :smokin:

What a world we live in. Look behind every tree. The are farting around looking for us small time growers that might actually help people. Why waste time on us? When there are real criminals out there. Crap! :smokin:

I agree. I was watching some debates on medical marijuana last night, and the ones opposing marijuana were always left speechless. I thought it was pretty funny. Its only a matter of time before its legalized for social use and the police are just going to have to deal with it. We'll be able to go into Wal-Mart and buy an ounce of OG Kush. lol.

We;re an easy bust - non-violent, no guns (generally), and contrary to the booze-it-up, punch-em-out culture (hippy freaks).

We;re an easy bust - non-violent, no guns (generally), and contrary to the booze-it-up, punch-em-out culture (hippy freaks).

Yeah we makem feal good without putting the lives in any danger! If I was there employer I would refer to them as ef-offs. Guys that want it easy and take the check. :peace:

Thats some great info. I think most city are going with the put it off until later approach to the zoning issue. That gives them the upper hand when they want to shut you down... I know in my area all shops have been shut down and there are not any starting up. There are a couple delivery only services but that has got to be a pretty sketchy business. Not only have to worry about the po-po you have to worry about crazies that will shoot you for a couple of buck worth of pot. Which I might add I would give them if they just asked...

Back
Top Bottom