Unforgiven's - Picture-A-Day - Barney's Critical Kush - DWC

while your humor eased my mood a bit i am not freakin happy atm...

as it turns out, its the plantacillin covering the roots in grey the snot!!!

new stones are in h202 bath as i type this. i'm gonna wash her up AGAIN tonight and do ANOTHER res change tonight. FFS!!!

well at least i found the bacteria on the ph down bottle last night and found the snot hangin in blobs from all the roots tonight.

gonna be busy for awhile.

cya later.

Sorry to hear, Brother, but at least you figured out what the problem was. :goodjob:

Personally, I'm NOT a fan of organics in hydro for exactly that reason. People use them successfully, but IMHO, you run a much greater chance of growing stuff you don't want along with the stuff you want. And, you can NOT use H2O2 with organics (and, some organics aren't supposed to be used in a res with an air stone!).

Checkout DutchMasters Gold Zone. It's a great root zone optimizer and has copper, which is a fungicide, so again it should not be used with organics, but is great for root health in hydro and CAN be used with H2O2. I don't use the DM nutes, but I have used their Zone and Silica products for quite a while.

while your humor eased my mood a bit i am not freakin happy atm...

as it turns out, its the plantacillin covering the roots in grey the snot!!!

new stones are in h202 bath as i type this. i'm gonna wash her up AGAIN tonight and do ANOTHER res change tonight. FFS!!!

well at least i found the bacteria on the ph down bottle last night and found the snot hangin in blobs from all the roots tonight.

gonna be busy for awhile.

cya later.

Sorry to hear that brother . On the bright side you now know what the issue is , you either got a bad bottle or it's not going to function in that system . The whole point in heretical bacteria is to help prevent root rot .

Hey you got a banging new pump and h202 . She will be fine now . Just be sure to add the h202 every 3 days . What you can do to aid in eliminating all the goo for the next 3 days put the res level up to the bottom 4 th of her cup with that new pump and the h202 she will be getting a spa cleaning . If you would rather use a benefical bacteria instead of the h202 I would recommend hydro guard , you just add it every res change .

On I brighter note I had been thinking about my roots in the past and not having the issue in my aeroflo20 , guess what ? At that house my water purification system was an h202 one . Lol a drop of this stuff on your skin burnt it in an instant , I used to hate changing the tank to the injector pump. But I said all that to say even though I didn't know it at the time , I had great success with h202 also :) .

Since your having to bathe her and stuff again I will let you slide on the root pics ...but you have got to post one of that new pump and airs stone /stones in action . I'm dying to see that shit !

ok so here we are on day 66......and yep she had a soak, had a shower, had a splash, now she's back in her jacuzzi...lol

here's the need for all of that!!!
20160915_203228.jpg

blllyyeeech right?

new stones having a soak in h202 solution...
20160915_192636.jpg

new stones in the fresh res....
20160915_204013.jpg

here's how she looked when i opened up the tent...i was happy at this point....
20160915_185813.jpg

cuz she looks bloody great!! the toppins got some new growth since yesterday even.

so, if you reference t the extreme chart above, here is what i have put into the res now.
20160915_203043.jpg

i omitted a few of the gooier items, lol. the only thick one going in now is propogator, but that is only in need for 3 weeks supposedly. so we will see. i only bought a wee bottle of it anyhow, so when it runs out, its out. also, i hit that ph without using any uppers or downers...sweet!!

so, the stats......T: 80.2...RH: 59....PH: 5.8....REST: 71.7....PPM: 2000

that is where she sits for now. gonna try to zoom in on the nutes to reduce how many of the additives go in. and watch the growth to see what she does.

have fun eh

i got a whole nother tent to maintain yet tonight...

Yes that shit looked gooey ..I would have been pissed just as you where . Looks like a lot of freaking air movement in that res . She is going to be very happy . I have never run a full line of nutes , well when I was deep in the rabbit hole it was all pretty much micro,grow and bloom . Lol
I have to say I always had great results with just that .. I am looking at running a full line in my next grow , just to see .

Thanks for sharing :passitleft:

Figured I would post this before I run back to work . You could go to the automotive store and get "3" 3 way connectors , like for vacuum line or even windshield washer line and connect ports 1&2 together and ports 3&4 and then run 2 stones or use the third connector to connect from 1&2 and 3&4 and run one stone off of all 4 ports . :) ..and yes I want a damn picture lol .

was thinkin on that already lol.. might even have some 1/4" line tees to work with

was thinkin on that already lol.. might even have some 1/4" line tees to work with

Great minds think alike . It's okay you can tell us ..the boss mentioned something didn't she? Lmao !!!

day 67 here on the farm...lol

she is doing great up top, no issues to report underneath today as of yet...knock on wood..

the stats......T: 73.4...RH: 47....PH: 6.1....REST: 69.5....PPM: 2010 up a smidge here, maybe didn't wait long enough last night, but i doubt it. could just be some of that remaining goo coming off into the res.

the pic today.....

got an overhead for a change of pace...

20160916_202358.jpg

there she is folks...

have fun eh

Alrighty . So umm I like looking at timelines when dealing with growth and things in general . Just to check progress be it good bad or indifferent . So what I have done is traveled back in the journal to the area when we discovered her issues down below and started to treat and focus on that area and compare that to where we are now which is about 13 days since treatment started . Now I also take into consideration that you topped her again within this time frame , which does set back growth . With all that being said I think she is responding wonderfully to the treatment and my hat goes off to you for sticking in there and cleaning her up and changing that res every time she needed it and I know that can be really aggravating and a pain in the ass period . I feel you are getting ready to really see her flourish with the new pump and continued h202 treatment . Congratulations you have save pad the paitent or so it seems ...lol :passitleft:

So now let's take a look and you be the Judge ..I snagged to pics from the journal ..the first is the day before the problem down below was discovered and treatment started I would say 3 days after that pic ..and the next pic is her about 13 days into treatment :).
image37506.jpg

image17373.jpeg

Looks freaking good to me !!!

hey thanks no pain i will take that all as the compliment it was intended to be!!!

so day 68 is here and she looks great. she drunk bout a liter of water since yesterday, so i added some tappy.

the stats......T: 71.6...RH: 52....PH: 6.1....REST: 67.6....PPM: 2030 up again, likely from the water usage eh...

the pic....

20160917_185340.jpg

have fun eh

hey thanks no pain i will take that all as the compliment it was intended to be!!!

so day 68 is here and she looks great. she drunk bout a liter of water since yesterday, so i added some tappy.

the stats......T: 71.6...RH: 52....PH: 6.1....REST: 67.6....PPM: 2030 up again, likely from the water usage eh...

the pic....

20160917_185340.jpg

have fun eh

Yes sir it was a well deserved one . You stuck in there brother even when it was being a real pain in the butt when you could have easily focused on your other tent. My hats off to you on that .:goodjob:

She's looking good and there is something to say about that liter of water usage .....she is getting ready to get real hungry ..just wait till her new legs hit that res water :passitleft:
I would start worrying about a ppm climb until it hits 100 over your starting point with you using a full line and I figure it would be res change time by that point anyway.

day 69 and nothing spectacular today. roots have a slight slime to them, and not a lot of root growth yet. but as you can see the top is definately outpacing the bottom, lol.

the stats......T: 74.6...RH: 48....PH: 6.2....REST: 69.2....PPM: 1920....bigger drop today here. meter wouldn't come up higher.

the pic.
20160918_194804.jpg

like i said the top looks good.

have fun eh

She does look good up top. As soon as the slime is gone she will get better on the bottom end . Your adding the h202 every 3 days right ?

On the ppm drop did you measure it after the tap water yesterday to come up with the 2030 ? The reason I'm asking is just gauging her feeding . Also did you have another drop in water level ?

day 70 came n went, update is a lil late...

the h202 was added after taking measurements today no pain. but rechecked and it stayed the same. however, even before adding, the roots looked a bit cleaner. fingers crossed.

the stats......T: 74.3...RH: 45....PH: 6.3....REST: 69.7....PPM: 1930

the pic....again very nice...

20160919_200935.jpg

thanks for looking,

have fun eh

Looking good !Just keep adding the recommended amount every three days.

Back
Top Bottom