Hey Vet :)

Did someone say Coconut party?! Coz don’t mind if I do!!!!

715FCE6B-9BED-4F05-8CCE-1FB8B192902C.jpeg

O. M. G!

Why am I the only person dressed as a coconut?!
You can't have all the fun. Does wearing coconuts count?
528691_3.jpg

Info on the Cheese strains. Kindly given to me by Milo himself.

original-blue-cheese-weed-seeds-strains-the-original-big-buddha-family-farms.jpg

Original Blue Cheese by Original Big Buddha Family Farms is one of the classic staple British strains that first made waves around the UK in the mid-noughties.

Around 2005/6, Milo of Original Big Buddha Family Farms was experimenting, looking for the ultimate blueberry strain, and purchasing many different versions on the market then. The results were from a remarkable phenotype of Blueberry from the infamous Canadian breeder DJ short. This Blueberry phenotype has a beautiful structure, colours and a uniquely tasty, tantalising bouquet of fresh blueberries. They took the Blueberry and crossed it back to the cheese, which led to the now infamous blue cheese so that you can expect that unique old-school cheese skunk flavour combined with the deep & rare fruity terps of the Blueberry.

Blue Cheese has been a favourite plant for many years for visitors to Amsterdam coffeeshops and has won prizes across multiple competitions worldwide, showing how celebrated her terp profile is. Here at the Original Big Buddha Family Farms, Bid Buddha has growers who have kept this original clone safe for years in their genetic library and are now producing seeds for us in this classic genetic form.

Here at the Original Big Buddha Family Farms, they have a network of growers who kept the original Blue Cheese clone in their library and have now started to produce seeds for us of this classic variety by crossing it with a reversed Original Cheese cut.

BrandThe Original Big Buddha Family Farms
Pack Size6/ Seeds Per Pack
Indoor / OutdoorIndoor / Outdoor
Flowering Time8-10 Weeks
LineageBlue Cheese x Original Cheese (fem)
YieldModerate/ Average
Seed TypeFeminised

mac-n-cheese-weed-seeds-trains-the-big-buddha-family-farms.jpg

The Mac N Cheese hybrid has been in circulation and is finally available through The Original Big Buddha Family Farms. MAC n Cheese is bred using a fantastic version of the infamous MAC strain from Milo Yung aka Big Buddha's good friend Capulator. MAC was circulating all over the west coast of the USA before it eventually found its way over to the UK and Europe a few years ago. As soon as the opportunity arose to cross it & make seeds from Milo's famous Big Buddha Cheese feminised seeds, they jumped at it after first experimenting with many mothers available and impregnating them with their reversed cheese. The resulting progeny of the Mac N Cheese strain showed that this genetic cross was a great hybrid as it combined the super high THC content from the MAC and mixed it with the distinctive tasty hits of cheese. The Mac N Cheese is the ultimate hybrid, super-strong, with a powerful stone that makes it a great plant to grow that has a beautiful appearance & a fantastic structure. Mac N Cheese grows good yields which are more than respectable with large buds that have a classic spear structure as opposed to golf ball-like buds.

Flowering Time9-11 Weeks
LineageMac x Original Cheese (fems)
YieldGood, spear-shaped colas
Seed TypeFeminised

I'm having a nightmare with these WWxNL seeds. The 2nd one decided to come out upside down so I very carefully excavated and flipped it. Now it seems to have totally stopped again like the last one. I've left it to see if it wakes up but also dropped another seed in the cup just in case. I've been really looking forward to trying this strain and I'm determined to get one up. If both of these flop I'll wonder about the seeds. They took an exceptionally long time to get here compared to normal and could've been sat in undesirable conditions maybe? I don't know. It's just a little odd.

Info on the Cheese strains. Kindly given to me by Milo himself.

original-blue-cheese-weed-seeds-strains-the-original-big-buddha-family-farms.jpg

Original Blue Cheese by Original Big Buddha Family Farms is one of the classic staple British strains that first made waves around the UK in the mid-noughties.

Around 2005/6, Milo of Original Big Buddha Family Farms was experimenting, looking for the ultimate blueberry strain, and purchasing many different versions on the market then. The results were from a remarkable phenotype of Blueberry from the infamous Canadian breeder DJ short. This Blueberry phenotype has a beautiful structure, colours and a uniquely tasty, tantalising bouquet of fresh blueberries. They took the Blueberry and crossed it back to the cheese, which led to the now infamous blue cheese so that you can expect that unique old-school cheese skunk flavour combined with the deep & rare fruity terps of the Blueberry.

Blue Cheese has been a favourite plant for many years for visitors to Amsterdam coffeeshops and has won prizes across multiple competitions worldwide, showing how celebrated her terp profile is. Here at the Original Big Buddha Family Farms, Bid Buddha has growers who have kept this original clone safe for years in their genetic library and are now producing seeds for us in this classic genetic form.

Here at the Original Big Buddha Family Farms, they have a network of growers who kept the original Blue Cheese clone in their library and have now started to produce seeds for us of this classic variety by crossing it with a reversed Original Cheese cut.

Flowering Time8-10 Weeks
LineageBlue Cheese x Original Cheese (fem)
YieldModerate/ Average
Seed TypeFeminised

mac-n-cheese-weed-seeds-trains-the-big-buddha-family-farms.jpg

The Mac N Cheese hybrid has been in circulation and is finally available through The Original Big Buddha Family Farms. MAC n Cheese is bred using a fantastic version of the infamous MAC strain from Milo Yung aka Big Buddha's good friend Capulator. MAC was circulating all over the west coast of the USA before it eventually found its way over to the UK and Europe a few years ago. As soon as the opportunity arose to cross it & make seeds from Milo's famous Big Buddha Cheese feminised seeds, they jumped at it after first experimenting with many mothers available and impregnating them with their reversed cheese. The resulting progeny of the Mac N Cheese strain showed that this genetic cross was a great hybrid as it combined the super high THC content from the MAC and mixed it with the distinctive tasty hits of cheese. The Mac N Cheese is the ultimate hybrid, super-strong, with a powerful stone that makes it a great plant to grow that has a beautiful appearance & a fantastic structure. Mac N Cheese grows good yields which are more than respectable with large buds that have a classic spear structure as opposed to golf ball-like buds.

Flowering Time9-11 Weeks
LineageMac x Original Cheese (fems)
YieldGood, spear-shaped colas
Seed TypeFeminised
You wont be disappointed vet amazing strains especially the blue cheese wow

I'm having a nightmare with these WWxNL seeds. The 2nd one decided to come out upside down so I very carefully excavated and flipped it. Now it seems to have totally stopped again like the last one. I've left it to see if it wakes up but also dropped another seed in the cup just in case. I've been really looking forward to trying this strain and I'm determined to get one up. If both of these flop I'll wonder about the seeds. They took an exceptionally long time to get here compared to normal and could've been sat in undesirable conditions maybe? I don't know. It's just a little odd.
Hey vet, sorry to hear your having bad luck on germination it can be frustrating when it's a favoured strain! If your source is a well known one I'm sure they would have great storage conditions and not sell ancient seeds. I doubt a delivery service will affect them as they would be packaged well. It's a mother's job to pack their lunch and wrap them warm in case of a unusually cold season. This is how I see it so I'd put it down to the mother but just like buds she will give some areas more love then others so 🤞🏽 you got a few solids in there 💪🏼 may not be facts but how I see it anyways ✌🏼

Hey vet, sorry to hear your having bad luck on germination it can be frustrating when it's a favoured strain! If your source is a well known one I'm sure they would have great storage conditions and not sell ancient seeds. I doubt a delivery service will affect them as they would be packaged well. It's a mother's job to pack their lunch and wrap them warm in case of a unusually cold season. This is how I see it so I'd put it down to the mother but just like buds she will give some areas more love then others so 🤞🏽 you got a few solids in there 💪🏼 may not be facts but how I see it anyways ✌🏼
Yeah they came from @Weed Seeds Express and I've always had excellent germination with their seeds. Just seem to be having issues with these ones. Pretty sure it's not my method or conditions as the Cheeses from Big Buddha came up beautifully. I'll keep trying. Probably just a bit of bad luck on these ones.

@Skunksta when do you start adding calmag? I assumed it would be from the off but the Shogun feed calculator says to start adding that at week 2 veg. I'm using the Start and Katana Roots though so maybe that's why. Or maybe I should just start adding it now anyway?

@Skunksta when do you start adding calmag? I assumed it would be from the off but the Shogun feed calculator says to start adding that at week 2 veg. I'm using the Start and Katana Roots though so maybe that's why. Or maybe I should just start adding it now anyway?

As your using there roots and start i would follow the chart mate.
I use mag right form first feed BUT i use just a/b none of there starter products. (cheap skate)
;)

As your using there roots and start i would follow the chart mate.
I use mag right form first feed BUT i use just a/b none of there starter products. (cheap skate)
;)
Cheers mate. Nothing wrong with being frugal. Lol. Your plants don't seem to mind. 💪

Yeah they came from @Weed Seeds Express and I've always had excellent germination with their seeds. Just seem to be having issues with these ones. Pretty sure it's not my method or conditions as the Cheeses from Big Buddha came up beautifully. I'll keep trying. Probably just a bit of bad luck on these ones.

Hi Vet, just saw your post. Unfortunate to hear you are experiencing germ issues, that's never fun. If you send me a DM with your order number and email address, I will check in with our support team to see what we can do on our end to help you with this issue.

Hi Vet, just saw your post. Unfortunate to hear you are experiencing germ issues, that's never fun. If you send me a DM with your order number and email address, I will check in with our support team to see what we can do on our end to help you with this issue.
What a great example of good customer service.

Do you deliver to Australia?

What a great example of good customer service.

Do you deliver to Australia?
They do indeed @Trala just got to try and beat your boarder force which i hear and watch on the tv.
Can be hard work ;)

Back
Top Bottom