Close to 5oz mate. On my last grow with 3 autos. That Northern Lights in the 5" pot with a Kalashnikov & Pink Grapefruit in 4Ltr fabric pots. It was mayhem. Did stick a little 25W blurple bulb in the front left corner so the Northern Lights got something. :laugh:
IMG_20190927_225727_DRO.jpg
Wow that is crammed !! But 5 zs with like 90 watts of light is pretty insane, is amazing what can be done with these weeds. I though if I put two plant in my box that it would just not work and you go and do three :) o_O

I wanted to do a ScrOG next run man but just trying to figure how would be a good way to water and collect run off etc - have you ever seen bluemats?
I was thinking that, but my watering can spout should reach fine around the pot and I don't really water to much run off anyway. Just a small amount and within 10 minutes the pot has sucked it back up. No what's that?

Wow that is crammed !! But 5 zs with like 90 watts of light is pretty insane, is amazing what can be done with these weeds. I though if I put two plant in my box that it would just not work and you go and do three :) o_O
:laugh: Honestly it was a pain at times and I'd like to say I wouldn't do it again, but I'm already planning doing 3 photos in 2 litre fabric pots on the next run. :rofl: I can't help myself. Mission to get 6oz. Ha ha.

one plant and nice tent scrog would be great in my opinion
I'll give it a go. I like to try different techniques and want to find the method that will get the most from this space. Quadlining was good but couldn't really make the most of that with the vertical limitation.

She looks happy this morning. Last night the humidity was down to 40% so I chucked in a damp hand towel to raise it a bit. Temp and RH aren't ideal right now but she'll be fine I'm sure.
20200811_065412.jpg

20200811_065521.jpg

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you all have a great day.

I was thinking that, but my watering can spout should reach fine around the pot and I don't really water to much run off anyway. Just a small amount and within 10 minutes the pot has sucked it back up. No what's that?
There like auto matic watering system for potted plants but you can’t use organic Nute has to be synthetic , been reading up on them last night so not 100% sure on how they work. I’m in a 5 gal pot so my run off is quite a bit more , go for like ten percent. I pull mine out of the tent T the minute and water but the smell is getting a little bit extreme now and there’s a copper that lives down the road which worries me. Nice to see the lil girl pop out bet your happy man :)

There like auto matic watering system for potted plants but you can’t use organic Nute has to be synthetic , been reading up on them last night so not 100% sure on how they work. I’m in a 5 gal pot so my run off is quite a bit more , go for like ten percent. I pull mine out of the tent T the minute and water but the smell is getting a little bit extreme now and there’s a copper that lives down the road which worries me. Nice to see the lil girl pop out bet your happy man :)
Ah okay. Sounds interesting but I want to keep using the organic nutes really. Biobizz say you don't need to water to run off with theirs so I don't and not had any issues. Tried megacrop on my last grow which was good but a pain mixing in the small quantities I use. Ha ha yeah you don't really want to be raising any suspicion but if the smell isn't constant they'd probably think someone had passed by having a toke. Yeah glad she made it up and means I still have 3 of the seeds for the future.

Ah okay. Sounds interesting but I want to keep using the organic nutes really. Biobizz say you don't need to water to run off with theirs so I don't and not had any issues. Tried megacrop on my last grow which was good but a pain mixing in the small quantities I use. Ha ha yeah you don't really want to be raising any suspicion but if the smell isn't constant they'd probably think someone had passed by having a toke. Yeah glad she made it up and means I still have 3 of the seeds for the future.
Yeah I use organic Nutes too - plant magic old timers, want some nice tasting bud, never had organic bud so looking forward to see if the taste is any different. Yeah I was thinking the same dude, I use Ona gel when needed and light loads of candles in the house, my missus expensive essential oil ones so think I’m covered, like to over do it as I live in a posh village and don’t want any suspicions, all the young kids blaze round here also so that covers me, sorry I ramble a lot :D Well I’m here watching man looking forward to see if the flowers are actually that reddy pink in colour, best of luck for her man!!! Grow baby grow

I can not wait to see that net put to good use :passitleft:
Me too bud. Just ordered an 11Ltr square fabric pot too. My plan is to cut it down to around 14cm in height to reduce it to 8Ltr and save some vertical space. It's 24cm wide. My hope is that I can get her to grow short and wide. Let's see how it works out.

that is a good idea to use a wide low container for the lady
I cut down some circular fabric pots that I used on the last 2 grows and it seemed to work okay. This one will be slightly shorter but quite a bit wider though. I think the circular ones only held 4 or 5 Ltrs after the chop. I'm getting excited already :laugh:

Just got back from work and had a little check on her. That towel had dried out already so soaked that again. It's been a bit scorchio in there. Had to crank the light up a bit too as she's stretched a bit more than I'd like. Hopefully she gets through these next few days. Might add a little of the bio-silicon to her first watering to help her deal with the heat.

Back
Top Bottom