VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

Bill and family have a beautiful Christmas day.
Thank you so much my friend :thanks:
Hope you and your family have a great day and a wonderful new year. :thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas
🎄
🎅

Happy Holidays, BIll and crew. Been a hot minute, huh?

I had a beautiful Christmas eve set up with my daughter staying over, my folks, some small gifts... and then my stitches popped on my J-tube and the whole damn thing went to hell. I'll spare you the details of literally spilling my guts on the floor (well, their contents, mostly) but I had to call the big white bus with sirens and lights to take me to emerg where I spent the usual 6 hours waiting with the rest of your tired, sick, huddled masses yearning to be SEEN BY a FLIPPIN' DOCTOR! Sigh.

SO I spent Christmas in emerg, but back home now all patched up. My Esophagectomy is def. on for January 11th. Wish me luck. I must confess to being terrified, although still completely functional, well, "completely"... Look, If I see a ten-dollar bill on the ground, I know my body well enough at present to just keep walking. On the positive side, my weight has been stabilized for weeks now; a major accomplishment when it comes to enteral feeding (tube feeding straight into my small intestine) and cancer survival, full stop. Weight loss is the most important data point associated with mortality in cancer patients.

I exercise in bed with elastic resistance bands that I can and do take with me to the hospital, and I have a reclined stationary exercise bike that I do 45 minutes on each day to keep my lower-body muscle mass intact, and to retain my basic capabilities and functions, erm, "down there".

I read that you can lose 5% muscle mass every 24hours laying in bed not moving, and that people lose the ability to walk, to urinate, to stand, merely because they were lazy in hospital or during home recovery. No thank you.

I thought you might be the best fellow to ask, since I can't find anything like RSO on the market out there, what might be the next best thing? I need it to be able to dissolve in warm liquid, like tea, because I wont be able to eat gummies or anything else for the first while and thart's when I'll really need the relief. My second batch went pretty quick and I just don't have it in me to pull together another batch before the 11th, so I thought I'd try the open market. Would any of the avail. extracts be powerful enough do you think to have effect? I only need a few days worth to get me through the first week, say.

SHatter? Rosin? etc? I can come up with the cabbage, just need to identify what I should actually be shopping for, and if possible, where.

Best of the season, mate. Hope your cheese and cracker are still in the same postal code, and most of all that you and your beautiful family are hale, healthy, and well met. (Sorry, was just reading Dickens).

I had a beautiful Christmas eve set up with my daughter staying over, my folks, some small gifts... and then my stitches popped on my J-tube and the whole damn thing went to hell. I'll spare you the details of literally spilling my guts on the floor (well, their contents, mostly) but I had to call the big white bus with sirens and lights to take me to emerg where I spent the usual 6 hours waiting with the rest of your tired, sick, huddled masses yearning to be SEEN BY a FLIPPIN' DOCTOR! Sigh.

SO I spent Christmas in emerg, but back home now all patched up. My Esophagectomy is def. on for January 11th. Wish me luck. I must confess to being terrified, although still completely functional, well, "completely"... Look, If I see a ten-dollar bill on the ground, I know my body well enough at present to just keep walking. On the positive side, my weight has been stabilized for weeks now; a major accomplishment when it comes to enteral feeding (tube feeding straight into my small intestine) and cancer survival, full stop. Weight loss is the most important data point associated with mortality in cancer patients.

I exercise in bed with elastic resistance bands that I can and do take with me to the hospital, and I have a reclined stationary exercise bike that I do 45 minutes on each day to keep my lower-body muscle mass intact, and to retain my basic capabilities and functions, erm, "down there".

I read that you can lose 5% muscle mass every 24hours laying in bed not moving, and that people lose the ability to walk, to urinate, to stand, merely because they were lazy in hospital or during home recovery. No thank you.

I thought you might be the best fellow to ask, since I can't find anything like RSO on the market out there, what might be the next best thing? I need it to be able to dissolve in warm liquid, like tea, because I wont be able to eat gummies or anything else for the first while and thart's when I'll really need the relief. My second batch went pretty quick and I just don't have it in me to pull together another batch before the 11th, so I thought I'd try the open market. Would any of the avail. extracts be powerful enough do you think to have effect? I only need a few days worth to get me through the first week, say.

SHatter? Rosin? etc? I can come up with the cabbage, just need to identify what I should actually be shopping for, and if possible, where.

Best of the season, mate. Hope your cheese and cracker are still in the same postal code, and most of all that you and your beautiful family are hale, healthy, and well met. (Sorry, was just reading Dickens).
What about kief tea? Nice warm cup of something?

We made Dry Ice kief last week. Buying the micron filters and dry ice was the hardest bit. We used 100 grams of AAA flower, ran it through - grinder and got 50 grams of kief across three grades (73, 120, 220 microns) This took about thirty minutes, 100% you’ll need an assistant. Just for the shaking of the bags. I’m 45 and still pretty fit. I still was knackered after about a minute! Got the 19 year old Lad to finish the next 10 minutes 😂
Decarb, mix in with ghee or whatever takes your fancy and make up cubes of it, ice cube tray? Take it up to the hospital in a cooler bag and presumably you’ll have access to a fridge in the room? Store it there.

You can choose your strain too doing this. What ever you know is best for pain.

Hope that this is just the “night is always coldest just before…” moment and post op there is a road to a pain free healthy life,

You friends,

Nick & Co

Hey RD. :ciao:
Your a trooper buddy, keep up the good fight. :passitleft:
I on the other hand am falling apart. :rolleyes:
I thought it was initially because I ran out of RSO.
My health issues I mean.
But I managed to get pneumonia, fek.
Haven't moved off the couch in a couple days, can barely hold my head up.
I've antibiotics on the way so hopefully I'll feel better soon.
But nothing like what your going through. :Namaste:
Can you get your hands on a tincture?
You could put a drop under your tongue, no need to swallow.
Actually that's how I take my RSO, under the tongue.
I got a kick out of the cheese joke.
We use that analogy all the time.
As in that person missed the dairy isle completely. 🤪
Or their crackers are dairy free.:rofl:
Personally I've lost mine ages ago.;)
Don't even have crackers anymore.
Too many bumps to the nogen , knocked of my cheese. Hehe.
But all good fun right.
I have everything to make rso, just need the strength and ambition.
I have enough pot to supply us with rso for a year, just need more everclear.
Rexer was getting some but might have had supply issues.
I have 1 bottle and a half a jug of moonshine, enough to get started anyway.
Just need antibiotics first.
Does the local pot shops stock any tinctures?
Talk soon Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

What about kief tea? Nice warm cup of something?

We made Dry Ice kief last week. Buying the micron filters and dry ice was the hardest bit. We used 100 grams of AAA flower, ran it through - grinder and got 50 grams of kief across three grades (73, 120, 220 microns) This took about thirty minutes, 100% you’ll need an assistant. Just for the shaking of the bags. I’m 45 and still pretty fit. I still was knackered after about a minute! Got the 19 year old Lad to finish the next 10 minutes 😂
Decarb, mix in with ghee or whatever takes your fancy and make up cubes of it, ice cube tray? Take it up to the hospital in a cooler bag and presumably you’ll have access to a fridge in the room? Store it there.

You can choose your strain too doing this. What ever you know is best for pain.

Hope that this is just the “night is always coldest just before…” moment and post op there is a road to a pain free healthy life,

You friends,

Nick & Co
Thanks Nick. :thanks:
Brilliant idea.:thumb:
Hope everything is going well today buddy.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hope you,Stacey and the boys had a wonderful Christmas 🎅🎄🎁 and wishing you all a Prosperous, Healthy and Happy New Year 🎆🎊🎈. CL🍀
Thanks Cap'n. :thanks:
A little under the weather but still kickin.
Hope you and Mom had a lovely time. :thumb:
Take care Amigo

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey RD. :ciao:
Your a trooper buddy, keep up the good fight. :passitleft:
I on the other hand am falling apart. :rolleyes:
I thought it was initially because I ran out of RSO.
My health issues I mean.
But I managed to get pneumonia, fek.
Haven't moved off the couch in a couple days, can barely hold my head up.
I've antibiotics on the way so hopefully I'll feel better soon.
But nothing like what your going through. :Namaste:
Can you get your hands on a tincture?
You could put a drop under your tongue, no need to swallow.
Actually that's how I take my RSO, under the tongue.
I got a kick out of the cheese joke.
We use that analogy all the time.
As in that person missed the dairy isle completely. 🤪
Or their crackers are dairy free.:rofl:
Personally I've lost mine ages ago.;)
Don't even have crackers anymore.
Too many bumps to the nogen , knocked of my cheese. Hehe.
But all good fun right.
I have everything to make rso, just need the strength and ambition.
I have enough pot to supply us with rso for a year, just need more everclear.
Rexer was getting some but might have had supply issues.
I have 1 bottle and a half a jug of moonshine, enough to get started anyway.
Just need antibiotics first.
Does the local pot shops stock any tinctures?
Talk soon Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
hope you feel better soon Bill, have you tried a shot of your moon shine for the pneumonia ?

hope you feel better soon Bill, have you tried a shot of your moon shine for the pneumonia ?
Been 30 years buddy.
Some say I might have been a bad drinker.
I thought I was excellent at it. 😂
Thanks for the idea though :thanks:
I’ve some antibiotics now.
Should be dancing a jig soon :thumb:
Hasn’t done my girls any favors though.
I’ll have to check who made it the last couple days on their own.
Fingers crossed.
Hope everything is going well today my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Oh Bill mate, I'm so sorry. Sorry cases like us really need to try and avoid that lung infection as long as possible. Indeed, it turns out that maybe not every behaviour we ever undertook necc. maximized our lives, temporally speaking. Which is to say, these bodies are being outlasted by their attached and endlessly entertaining, educated minds. I commiserate, Your Highness, would that I could do much else myself this instant, I certainly would on your behalf. But as yet I'm a spinning coin waiting to learn, head's up, or?

However, here you may assist me, possibly without cost. Bill, or anyone, I'd really like some advice on this apparent issue I'm seeing... yellowing on plants youngest and most important spots. More accurately, a failure to take on any green from the start. Iron, boron, dunno, first time using MC and SC so must e high-demand variety. Its Ap Origin Mango - something which is 50% Jack Herer, 50% Mango sumthin'. Sorry, incomplete info is bullshit, I know.

I have ultra-soft tap water, less than 10ppm. So I use heavy MC mixes sometimes, but I hit these a little hard straight away with 5g MC/gal and 1.5-2gm/gal SC. Shoulda started lower by 1/3 at least. Was cocky from this summer's miracle outdoor veggie experience. Literally bushels in huge SIPS with so little work, you wouldn't believe it. Well, now I've got this failure to green up in "the cracks" on my best, most important leaves now.

8265CF74-4C70-4BC1-88E1-BD2E325D88CF.jpeg

Fkff
3B8FA7C5-9A05-4D19-AA9B-4564D6809F29.jpeg

More yellowing in new growth that disappears very, very slowly if at all. Only think different I’m doing from previous plantings are genetics.

These are ApeOrigin Mangoe, a 50/50 of Jack Herer and a Mango variety. I’ve always thought this new growth yellowing was with a sulphate, iron or... dunno discrepancy. Not thrilled to add more fertilizer just yet. Whaddya think? Plants are 6 weeks.

80C1377B-E5DC-4DCB-966A-81DFEF684AF9.jpeg

Yet more…

77B47E7C-98A2-475B-B974-468BD4FC06E3.jpeg

More…
8D008FFC-6D72-4CFF-BAE5-457F6ADBB71D.jpeg

Still more….

Oh Bill mate, I'm so sorry. Sorry cases like us really need to try and avoid that lung infection as long as possible. Indeed, it turns out that maybe not every behaviour we ever undertook necc. maximized our lives, temporally speaking. Which is to say, these bodies are being outlasted by their attached and endlessly entertaining, educated minds. I commiserate, Your Highness, would that I could do much else myself this instant, I certainly would on your behalf. But as yet I'm a spinning coin waiting to learn, head's up, or?

However, here you may assist me, possibly without cost. Bill, or anyone, I'd really like some advice on this apparent issue I'm seeing... yellowing on plants youngest and most important spots. More accurately, a failure to take on any green from the start. Iron, boron, dunno, first time using MC and SC so must e high-demand variety. Its Ap Origin Mango - something which is 50% Jack Herer, 50% Mango sumthin'. Sorry, incomplete info is bullshit, I know.

I have ultra-soft tap water, less than 10ppm. So I use heavy MC mixes sometimes, but I hit these a little hard straight away with 5g MC/gal and 1.5-2gm/gal SC. Shoulda started lower by 1/3 at least. Was cocky from this summer's miracle outdoor veggie experience. Literally bushels in huge SIPS with so little work, you wouldn't believe it. Well, now I've got this failure to green up in "the cracks" on my best, most important leaves now.

Fkff

More yellowing in new growth that disappears very, very slowly if at all. Only think different I’m doing from previous plantings are genetics.

These are ApeOrigin Mangoe, a 50/50 of Jack Herer and a Mango variety. I’ve always thought this new growth yellowing was with a sulphate, iron or... dunno discrepancy. Not thrilled to add more fertilizer just yet. Whaddya think? Plants are 6 weeks.

Yet more…

More…

Still more….
Hi @ReservoirDog hope all is good, kinda looks like a sulfer defecency but it usually effects mid leaves & unsure about new growth maybe this link will help a bit Cannabis Leaf Symptoms Quick Guide With Pics | DRCANNABIS.IO, and i'm unsure of SC & MC ferts

Fkff

Yet more…

More…

Still more….
Morning Res. :ciao:
Antibiotics are rough on the guts, must be max dosage.
I'm feeling better this morning, not great but better. ;)
Now I need to see who survived being abandoned.
My poor garden.
Ok business at hand your poor girl.
Is she a sip? In soil?
Roots aren't picking up micro nutrients, zinc & sulfur by the looks of it mostly.
I'd say roots are probably lacking a bit.
Do you have Superthrive, b1 any kelp products.
When I ran MC , no SC. I added calmag first and a dose of kelp last.
Both help roots with nutrient uptake.
You using calmag?
What about a tea? Something to boost root health and growth!
Do you have anything?
Mc has all the nutrients so if it's a deficiency it's not due to availability.
The stuff is there just not being utilized.
What's your ph?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Shame man Bill, feel better quickly!
Thanks Carmen :thanks:
Pneumonias a bugger when you already have copd, and who knows what else.:rolleyes:
I'm actually up out of bed at a decent hour this morning.
First time in a couple days so hopefully these antibiotics do the job.
Sunny days ahead. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well with you my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks Carmen :thanks:
Pneumonias a bugger when you already have copd, and who knows what else.:rolleyes:
I'm actually up out of bed at a decent hour this morning.
First time in a couple days so hopefully these antibiotics do the job.
Sunny days ahead. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well with you my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
You got ice on the river yet??

You’ll be winter tubing down it in no time!

You got ice on the river yet??

You’ll be winter tubing down it in no time!
Morning Nick. :ciao:
It was more like spring yesterday than winter.
The ice that did form broke up.
It'll be a late freeze this year.
People are falling through thin ice that's normally a foot thick by now.
Glad I didn't buy that ice hut at that yard sale this summer.
The snowmobile trails are closed, ski hills closed.
It an unbelievably great start to winter, for me.
Haven't had to plow the driveway yet!
Last year I think we had over 3 feet by now .
It's really makes life a little easier.
Dealing with snow is a lot of cold hard work.
It slides off the roof and piles up constantly.
I need clips on there but Stacey won't let me up on the steel roof.
Probably a good thing.
How you doing today my friend?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Morning Nick. :ciao:
It was more like spring yesterday than winter.
The ice that did form broke up.
It'll be a late freeze this year.
People are falling through thin ice that's normally a foot thick by now.
Glad I didn't buy that ice hut at that yard sale this summer.
The snowmobile trails are closed, ski hills closed.
It an unbelievably great start to winter, for me.
Haven't had to plow the driveway yet!
Last year I think we had over 3 feet by now .
It's really makes life a little easier.
Dealing with snow is a lot of cold hard work.
It slides off the roof and piles up constantly.
I need clips on there but Stacey won't let me up on the steel roof.
Probably a good thing.
How you doing today my friend?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I heard somewhere that this is/ was the hottest year on record. I’m happy to hear that you are feeling better. Stacey and the boys are doing well too? Hopefully they are n your garden is thriving. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom