Yep. Just finishing a work break AK but it's only a couple pages back.

420 - no talk or naughty thoughts here about anyone 'screwing with me'. I figured it was a glitch or a shortened version. Just surprised to see no titles listed anywhere within my profile at all so that would seem more like a glitch. But will look more later- maybe I missed it.

I found it on Amazon. Too expensive. I'll stick with the baggie method and take my chances. ;)

Re the titles -Thanks for the answer Richard and 420. Kind of an obvious guess anyway but somehow I got confused - thought I saw them in there just a couple days ago.

I found it on Amazon. Too expensive. I'll stick with the baggie method and take my chances. ;)

Yeah I really didn't want to pay for it either. But at the time I was getting pretty desperate for some roots. Having zero cloning success for several months in a row really started to put pressure on me. I had to try something new
Functionally it's really not any different than the aero cloner I made a few years back but it is slicker looking. And it did work.

What's up weasel! I'll try to not call you any names. JK. Lol

Welcome mate, please ignore the fracas.
I got a good laugh out of you accidentally calling me a shitweasel over there.
Hopefully PotChimp surfaces soon...
The master plan remains to wrap this journal up. I just don't have the time I need for the wrapping job, and won't for quite a while.
Anyway, plans change.

Re the titles -Thanks for the answer Richard and 420. Kind of an obvious guess anyway but somehow I got confused - thought I saw them in there just a couple days ago.
You may have had a couple of letters from the next title showing, that someone may have cleaned up.

No, that describes me to a tee.. Paper thin, yep, me all over,, and my ego,, well, cant take a joke at all,, sheesh

I have tried to change, honest

No, that describes me to a tee.. Paper thin, yep, me all over,, and my ego,, well, cant take a joke at all,, sheesh

I have tried to change, honest
Thank you Nivek :) I am asking Grizzwald though :thanks:

I'm fairly sure, actually certain,if you quoted the whole post you'd see lm talking to you... straight after that statement you quoted..

Hmmm... do we have the :hmmmm: emoji back yet? Nope...

Being called names sure sucks, but it's sure fun rising above and proving those names totally wrong, isn't it?
:peace::welldone:

Man all the days are blurring together into one long day as I work, (try to) sleep, work, (try to) sleep, and repeat- ad nauseum. Ah well - it's a challenge.
Looks like I might get some days off in March if I'm lucky.

Thought I would snap a couple pics of the flowering room before I pass out, just
to prove it actually still exists. :)

These are the strains I have flowering at the moment. P Chunk, Gorilla Glue, Y Griega, Critical Cheese, and a mystery Golden Tiger cross.

The large G Glue in the front, which I just put into flowering tonight, is going to be the last one. Not impressed enough with this one to keep it. The reason it's so big is it took me forever to get a clone of her. Only to decide afterwards to toss the clone. :laugh:

In fact most of the strains in here aren't really dear to my heart. For the last 8 months I mostly had a room full of pure sativas, and now the pendulum has swung. Feels a bit weird though, having more of somewhat generic strains. The GT-X is the one I relate to most. She comes down next. Which reminds me I want to do that Malawi cob thing with this one. But where do I find corn husks around here this time of year ...? I'll try to think of a substitute-unless some gmo corn from Cali shows up at the store soon.

I can see the signatures again. Cool. :thumb:

Goodnight friends.

Thanks Amy.

~Pineapple Chunk~ At around two months flowering- the point where it will soon start to droop and flop towards the floor in a sticky mess.

The variegated plant in veg.

The new growth always looks beautiful, but the variegated parts don't survive well. A leaf without chlorophyll just isn't much of a leaf I guess.

awesome pics friend,, that pineapple chunk looks wonderful,,ly gooey is right,, good stuff indeed

i must say,, i have been extremely impressed with the canna cream i made,, easy to make number one,, and i tell ya,,

yep, let me, pls,, ole sceptically me hates to jump on any bandwagon,, but the cream really seems to work,, for pain

i have been using it on my hands,, sore from work and years of it,, aching annoying dull pain,, near constant and lately had been enough to affect my sleeping, just a bit

but,, this is where i tell ya,, the cream has taken the pain entirely away,, as a matter of fact, it took the pain away ten minutes after i first put it on,, but i just thot that coincidence at the time,, but not anymore

i have a test going right now,, i have been using the cream all week with glowing results,, so, since last night, i have stopped using it,, to see if the pain returns

so since last night i have been cream free,, and guess what???

my freakin hands hurt

Well I'm glad to hear that Nivek. It probably helps a lot that you have such paper thin skin. (Don't take that remark personally).
I am every bit of sceptical as you if not more, and I've proved over and over again that the cannabis cream works.
Also I find that it seems to work almost instantly. Seems to defy the laws of physics.
The first pic of the PC bud was just before lights on- with dim light coming through the door from the veg room. Second photo was the same bud a moment later - almost the same photo - but with my flashlight shining on the bud and just as I took it the HPS came on making a weird glow, which I think is cool. As weird glows often are.*

*Edit. I thought about this more and I guess not all weird glows are to be desired. Like the light from nuclear explosions and such. But there can be more positive ones too.

Damn PCs. Looking forward to laughing at some floor shots.

From my baggie cloning experience.... keeping the leaves dry is super important in that little 100% zone under the baggie. Any moisture on the leaves can lead to decay and mold. Drops forming on the baggie will generally stay in place and not drip on the plant if you avoid moving or bumping it. If I unbag it for any reason, I usually rebag it with a dry bag.

I've guided many upgrades of many systems over many years.
The current trend of web redesign of many sites seems mostly centered on supporting mobile devices. While sympathetic to the mobile users, their numbers don't really include me and the new versions of everything that work like an app on my phone kinda suck for a dedicated PC browser.

I've guided many upgrades of many systems over many years.
The current trend of web redesign of many sites seems mostly centered on supporting mobile devices. While sympathetic to the mobile users, their numbers don't really include me and the new versions of everything that work like an app on my phone kinda suck for a dedicated PC browser.
I think the vast majority of users nowadays are either on their expensive smartphones or some sort of tablet. Mainly because of the convenience of use. I might be talking out of my azz but I'd be willing to guess most people 50 and younger? I think it shows here nowdays with the low number of people lurking around. It was really nice when there was a format that was available for both.

Back
Top Bottom