Weffalo's West Coast O.G. First Time Grow: Indoor, Soil, SIP, Auto

Hiya, so what was the remedy? Just move the nute schedule along or any additional stuff ?
Just following @Emilya Green's instructions - Potassium defiency so just changed to the proper nutes for week 9 which is a huge boost in FinalPart (0-6-5) and it doesn't seem like it's getting worse. I've still no idea if the plant can finish with literally just a few leaves left though lol (Plant 2).

Did I mention temps under 64F/18C give mag def results?
Do you think it looks like mag def as well as potassium?

Night time temps drop to average of 18-19c with it ocassionally dropping lower than that but not for any period of time.

Yeah, we don't want no blurry bud pics. Makes it look like mold. :eek:
I'll take some more just before lights on with a steadier hand :p

Do you think it looks like mag def as well as potassium?

Night time temps drop to average of 18-19c with it ocassionally dropping lower than that but not for any period of time.

I'll take some more just before lights on with a steadier hand :p
Not at this late time of the grow I guess. Forgot where we were in time there, sorry.

Yeah, we don't want no blurry bud pics. Makes it look like mold. :eek:
Yeah Weff - don’t make my mistake. Gloves and get them open towards the end. Even your Rh and temps look perfect. You see a single spot chop ‘em all asap. I did once all was fine on day 58/63. Day 63 having not checked it was visible outside the colas. Make sure gloves too.

I lost 50g throw away and had 150g needing extra attention in trim. My mate took another 40g plus the trim of C grade for 110g total which he decarbed today to make canna ghee. He smoked some of the C grade and decalres it excellent but he’s a degen smoker! 😂

Yeah Weff - don’t make my mistake. Gloves and get them open towards the end. Even your Rh and temps look perfect. You see a single spot chop ‘em all asap. I did once all was fine on day 58/63. Day 63 having not checked it was visible outside the colas. Make sure gloves too.

I lost 50g throw away and had 150g needing extra attention in trim. My mate took another 40g plus the trim of C grade for 110g total which he decarbed today to make canna ghee. He smoked some of the C grade and decalres it excellent but he’s a degen smoker! 😂
Euugh yeah I've had enough mouldy weed before to know its not something I want :D I have very strong air flow over all areas and extremely low humidity though so it would definitely be a horrible suprise lol.

Definitely think it's just loads of trich but I'll confirm that with a pic soon. I have a mate who will smoke anything as well, I'm very picky myself unless it's been a really dry period and then anything goes :rofl:

Some better pics of the buds, still not perfect focus but new camera next month should help with clearer pics. I think they are looking pretty good but obviously with the leaves not looking good I don't know how they'll end up :D

wcog_buds1.jpg
wcog_buds2.jpg
wcog_buds3.jpg
wcog_buds4.jpg
wcog_buds5.jpg
wcog_buds6.jpg

Good lessons for my first attempt, not ideal but hopefully I can avoid anything similar on any future grows.

Based on what Emilya and Bill were saying I guess I'm still 2-3+ weeks out but I guess in about a week or so I'll start inspecting trich with a microscope and see what colour they are, should be able to get pics too.

I don't even start checking the trichomes until the pistils all turn dark from white and crinkle in. Yours are starting that process but you still have lots of white ones.
Ok good tip thanks mate, makes it easier. One plant is WAY behind the others but two of them are definitely starting to be like 50%+ brown/orange pistils. It's so incredibly sticky and dank and delicious smelling in there at the moment but I'm holding on for the finish :rofl:

Ok good tip thanks mate, makes it easier. One plant is WAY behind the others but two of them are definitely starting to be like 50%+ brown/orange pistils. It's so incredibly sticky and dank and delicious smelling in there at the moment but I'm holding on for the finish :rofl:
And your patience will be rewarded. :drool:

Funny listening to “White Wedding” right now - seems appropriate seeing frosty
Hahaha - Yeah, while they probably haven't lived up to their size potential I do feel the frost factor is pretty good so far :D

Back
Top Bottom