Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Care for some canna butter on that popcorn? :yummy:
I see trees in your future! :D
Those are gonna be great! How big are you hoping to get them?

The primary enemy for me is heat. It gets hot and dry here and I intend to use lots of soil to help give the plants a fighting chance.
I don’t necessarily want trees but nice fat bushes would be okay. They are both sativa leaners, though so they may not get so bushy.

The second thing I have to battle will be my wife :) If I do grow trees, I’ll be glad I only grew two lol.

@FelipeBlu has my mind turning already with regards to his greenhouse.
So the plan is, grow trees, piss off the wife, and convince her I need a greenhouse. :high-five:

Wat about those 'fat balls'?? They looked deadly tasty....:yummy:
Oh man “fat balls” :rofl:
Interestingly enough, I discovered that recipe while looking for healthy snacks. It’s all healthy fats, if you get the proper bacon.

You don’t want that for breakfast though Duggs, how about some blueberry cannacakes with good ol’maple syrup!

Oh man “fat balls” :rofl:
Interestingly enough, I discovered that recipe while looking for healthy snacks. It’s all healthy fats, if you get the proper bacon.

You don’t want that for breakfast though Duggs, how about some blueberry cannacakes with good ol’maple syrup!
Yes....please....a 3 stack will be fine.....:surf:

full
That's a lot of FFOF. :D

So the plan is, grow trees, piss off the wife, and convince her I need a greenhouse. :high-five:
Be careful. I grew trees, pissed off the wife, and got limited to just 3 plants this year - actually she wanted only 2, but settled on 3 as long I promised to keep them smaller this year. LOL :rolleyes:

It gets hot and dry here

It gets pretty dry here too (teens to 20s), but was almost always elevated (at least 50%) in the greenhouse last summer.

You can fit four 2-foot diameter x 5-foot tall bushes in there and still have room to move around. And lots of humidity!

Ya, but will it be enough to FILL up the beds....:slide:
I get this stuff locally for $9.99/bag. It’s all for the 4x8 and it’s probably not enough lol.
Be careful. I grew trees, pissed off the wife, and got limited to just 3 plants this year - actually she wanted only 2, but settled on 3 as long I promised to keep them smaller this year. LOL :rolleyes:
I actually self-imposed my two plant limit mostly because I’m not sure what to expect and would rather be able to focus on one or two plants.
I dropped an autoflower seed on 4/20 but it never germinated.
For the foreseeable future, two plants and an auto is more than I want to take on outdoors.

It gets pretty dry here too (teens to 20s), but was almost always elevated (at least 50%) in the greenhouse last summer.

You can fit four 2-foot diameter x 5-foot tall bushes in there and still have room to move around. And lots of humidity!
BTW, mine has no floor, so you could place it over your bed.
:ganjamon:
Oh man... I’m gonna buy one of these greenhouses aren’t I? Honey!!! I need a greenhouse!!!

If i set up a GH like that ,.in my backyard....it wouldn't take long for thieves to find it...bahh! i will never be able to grow outside where i am. Pfft!
You know how my situation is.. this is the most economical way for me to grow in the summer without using the dual hose ac. Hell the lights alone cost me over 100 bucks a month to keep going. It was worse when I ran the HPS and the Max Yield haha. The produce is 100% worth it though.

Have you considered solar panels? You get plenty of sunshine in your area.

Have you considered solar panels? You get plenty of sunshine in your area.
That would be great but I’m not sure it’s in the cards. If I could generate enough to run my indoor grow though that would be pretty awesome haha.

We went solar a few years back when we could still get money back from the local grid. More of a credit than a check though. We get one bill a year at the end of the year. Maybe $2000 a year, which for where I'm at, I could hit in 3 months of summer. Before panels my electric bill was $750 a month in the summer, just keeping the house comfortable (78). I guess I'm lucky to have neighbors that don't care and a couple of GSD's, that everybody in the neighborhood know about. They are well trained and I take them for walks off leash. You should see the looks I get... Mav heal.

Back
Top Bottom