Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Alright Magoo! Thank you for joining me here brother! Have you ever had the opportunity to grow outdoors buddy?
I’ve grown a couple outdoors. Mixed results. Lol

Haha! I'm only good at rolling them because that's all we smoked when I was a teenager. Back with old shitty brick week. Shit... we would smoke a 5 pack on a blunt cruise. Needless to say... rolled a ton!

Here's a nice little blend I tried this morning. Moby Dick (strong lime flavor) in a vanilla wrap. Tasted like Key Lime pie.

Yes I have grown Candida! Absolutely love that one! Plan on dropping another with my Fall group.
:thumb:
That looks nice bro! Maybe we will see some Candida influence on this Green Doctor strain. The buds on Candida trip me out but maybe the SLH gene will be more prominent.
Now i gotta try that out. I got some Kush that would be great that way. A great day smoke!
Sounds perfect!
I’ve grown a couple outdoors. Mixed results. Lol
Haha sounds like me too. I am usually not a big fan of bugs so fighting that fight is my largest worry, slightly ahead of the 100F days ahead of me lol. What could possibly go wrong? Lol

That looks nice bro! Maybe we will see some Candida influence on this Green Doctor strain. The buds on Candida trip me out but maybe the SLH gene will be more prominent.
Man.... I love the Candida, and have found it very beneficial as meds for both my wife & I. She doesn't like getting high, but enjoys burning a Candida joint with me before bed... or Candida gummies; those are her fave!

Anyhow... stoned rambling... I'd love to grow another, buuuuut... lol

I've been talking with a Dinafem rep recently about a sponsorship thing; mainly focused on all their new CBD strains. OMFG! The Candida wouldn't stand a chance if they hit me with all those new strains!
:rofl:

Who knows... the whole deal may fall through. We shall see.

Regardless, I'm always gonna have a "30:1" strain around.

Man.... I love the Candida, and have found it very beneficial as meds for both my wife & I. She doesn't like getting high, but enjoys burning a Candida joint with me before bed... or Candida gummies; those are her fave!

Anyhow... stoned rambling... I'd love to grow another, buuuuut... lol

I've been talking with a Dinafem rep recently about a sponsorship thing; mainly focused on all their new CBD strains. OMFG! The Candida wouldn't stand a chance if they hit me with all those new strains!
:rofl:

Who knows... the whole deal may fall through. We shall see.

Regardless, I'm always gonna have a "30:1" strain around.
Hey man that would be super cool if it happens. They couldn’t ask for a better guy to sponsor :high-five:
My wife is in the same boat as yours. It’s actually strange, she reacts pretty bizarre to THC and alcohol. She is easily the cheapest drinker I know. I mean half a drink anywhere and she’s dancing on tables :slide::laugh: I’ve pulled her away from several embarrassing situations lol.
THC, she almost seems to have an allergic reaction. She gets restless legs and just seems kinda uncomfortable.

I’m really hoping, like you and your wife, she will be able to participate in a little more CBD and a little less THC.
If she can’t inhale it, maybe ingestion or topicals can help her. She needs the healing power CBD can provide though. Tension headaches and shoulder pain plague her all day and she pops Motrin like it’s cool. She has aches and pains from her time as a Marine, etc.

Dibs on the hammock! Where’s the guac?

That Shed’s gift was the clone from the April 14 meet? Wow - she took off! :oops:
Ahh I see tales of my legendary guacamole has traveled far haha:high-five: Welcome on in FelipeBlu!
I actually got this from Shed at a previous meetup. It was just me, him, and @BTzGrow. Small world eh?;)

Like a good outdoor grower, he made sure they had aphids before he gifted me the plant lol. I’m just kidding. I likely tracked them into the veg box mistakenly. They are gone though and this cut is old man, like he’s had this plant going two or three years now, if I’m not mistaken.

Thanks for joining me and the hammock is all yours :thumb:

Ah, the notorious JackBox meet! :laugh:

Aphids and thrips are part and parcel with outdoor growing. Insecticidal soap is your friend.

Have a little of BT’s SLH..
:passitleft:
Yeah the that’s the meet! :laugh: Frigging Shed was hilarious man. We’re walking up and down the street carrying clones :slide::surf: I never thought I’d see the day haha.
I loooooove SLH man it’s part of the reason I’m growing the Green Doctor this summer!

Congrats on NOTM! :headbanger:
Thanks so much Ween!
:woohoo: Congratulations on NOTM Arch! It’s a prized prize and there has not been many more deserving than that perfect little bundle of Durban you turned out :D
Ahhh that’s very nice of you AG! All the great photography around the forum has really fired my artistic spirit!
Congrats on your NotM title, wear it with Pride!
I will, thank you Penny :high-five:
Congrats arch

Nug of the Month baby !!
:woohoo:
I’m freaking out haha! Even my wife said good job lol. I’m gonna remind her of what a ‘good job’ I did when these two outdoor plants are massive.

Back
Top Bottom