Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

There Will also be a Kona Coffee, Donated by THsea.

I'm sure there will be some changes....there always are! :circle-of-love:

At least you will know some of them anyway! Going to try for lager sizes this go...we will see what happens. :high-five:

Congrats on the harvest! :bravo:

Kona Coffee sounds wonderful...coffee might just be my second favorite plant to consume! Have you sampled it before? How much does it actually taste/smell like coffee?

:Namaste:

:peace:
Oh my everyone has been busy.

I looked at the post last night but was so worn out I fell asleep at the computer.
Thank you all for your kind remarks regarding my mother. I have forgiven her some years ago,
but you cant make a mom, she has to know how to be one. You either feel it or you dont.yes you are right seagem and please dont take what I said against you it was just my opinion:circle-of-love:

The Zoo was great, I wished I could have taken all my great friends here with me.

I need to get the multi quote fixed so I can answer each of you individually, maybe Im not doing something right?
Each time I use it it erases the prior post.

Hope to get caught up today, just 1 page to read through, Not like some of you with several.

:circle-of-love:

Let me know when you start the new thread..................... Congrad's on this grow and be __CAREFUL__outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keepem Green

Man I haven't been that far behind since Christmas...30 pages I had to read! Caught up now though.
First off, here's sending you good vibes for a rightous diagnisis from that biopsy...no more cancer allowed for you old friend.
Next, still loving the story buddy, I'm just glad I was fortunate enough to be around for the start of it...I'd be lost otherwise!
Glad you're feeling decent lately, my friend, thats the way I like you:thumb:
Plants all chopped it looks like? Great! Sorry about the SAGE, it happens. I cant wait to hear more about Natasha, and Jo, and anything else the story contains:high-five:
Also, cant wait to see the new grow, gonna be a good one too.
Much love and respect, Brother, see you soon:Namaste:

PS, thanks for stoppin in my place frome time to time, I know its been slow:lot-o-toke:

OMM, let me know when your new grows run. The harvest looks good. I know you expected more out of the strains, Im sorry for that.

Just wondering if there are some strains out there that you would like besides your own stash. Well I'm going to try not to get to far behind in the grows on the new journal when its up, but I need to complete some more legal work, will keep more up to date after Wednesday when they have to be filed.

It will be good references for me to watch these grows, and their characteristics. I might just have to start a strain spreadsheet and genetics. I have used a free online Breeding history, It was great place to document all types of breeding's and it gave you the choice of what you want, you can take notes, keep up with strains, and genetics, maps, reports, photos and a very large amount of information you can pull up anytime. It can even be organized to your own personal touch.

Well OMM - Im still wore out from the zoo, now have found another blister on the left heal, Im just in a hell ofa mess. Not used to all this go go go age. I think Im going to recoup tomorrow:love:

Hey there buddy! Awesome gift by THsea! You got a great line up ready to go. Hope the OG and Haze pop for you. I have been having problems with several seeds in my seed stash lately using the same germ methods I have always used. Seems like the seeds I have the most problems with are the freebies. Could be my imagination though.
:goodjob:

Really look forward to your objective end report. I don't know what you could do better with what you have. That is why I can't wait to hear what you think. :blunt:

Hi CF ! Well, I said there would be changes. THsea is going to grow it out for me at his place. The OG18 is showing signs of life, so something had to go. I will still have my Kona Coffee. :cheer: Actually, it also had to with the aaaa cid too. It is the highest rated seed of our favorite seed guide. THsea was over today, much potting going on and we setup my bedroom veg room. I think we used 2.5 bags of Happy Frog.

Then we got ripped!. THsea brought over some of his PE.
PE is crazy weed.....after the second hit I imagined a guy like this :Rasta: saying "Wut's Up Brother?" in my mind!:rofl:

Oh my everyone has been busy.

I looked at the post last night but was so worn out I fell asleep at the computer.
Thank you all for your kind remarks regarding my mother. I have forgiven her some years ago,
but you cant make a mom, she has to know how to be one. You either feel it or you dont.

On this one I totally agree. :thumb:

The Zoo was great, I wished I could have taken all my great friends here with me. :high-five:

I need to get the multi quote fixed so I can answer each of you individually, maybe Im not doing something right?
Each time I use it it erases the prior post.

Hope to get caught up today, just 1 page to read through, Not like some of you with several.

:circle-of-love:

Hi There Young Lady! :Namaste:

The Zoo sounds like it when well for you two. That great!

I thinks that's one the reasons my journals go long, I always answer everyone individually. Set in my ways I guess. :smokin: See you tomorrow! :high-five:

hey OMM!

nice setup ! looking forward for the next grow!

i actually have one NYCD growing out from seedling right now!

and one in soil flowering! its an experiment!

i have given it complete neglect and its actually going thru flowering (not the prettiest thing) but just wanted to see how it will grow out

the next one will be a mom and cloned out to flower ;)

i'll keep stoppin by as always!

Hi SpiriTHC :thumb:

This is my first NYCD, so far I like what I see. Beautiful plant.

Yours sounds hearty...not a beauty...but stubborn!

Mom and kids sounds good to me! :Namaste:

Please do check in when you can!:thanks:

Sorry, I haven't commented but I was still reading. Natasha and her hours of make up, wow. Personally, I don't wear a lot of make up, just some eyeliner and occassionally some lip gloss, that's it. I wish women wouldn't take away from their natural beauty either. I can't remember where I read it at but wearing a lot of make up is not good for the skin, it clogs the pores and actually ages you. Plus I would rather a person see me natural.

Hi there Queen! Natasha was a trip. She spent all that time on make up and in the end it looked like she didn't have any on? Me too, natural beauty is just that. Natural Beauty, nothing like it. You in your summer dress would be my style. As a man, I'm always natural...what you see is what you get. Back in the day I liked good clothes, but it wasn't an obsession.

I found out make up does just that, when I sold it in Greece. It caused all sorts of problems, especially the very expensive stuff.
:smokin::smokin:

Congrats on the harvest! :bravo:

Kona Coffee sounds wonderful...coffee might just be my second favorite plant to consume! Have you sampled it before? How much does it actually taste/smell like coffee?

:Namaste:

Hey Vape! Me too, gotta have my coffee! THsea is going to grow her for me this time. I'd have too many, otherwise. Kona Coffee is rare even here.....let's face it, any real Hawaiian strain is hard to get your hands on. THsea was lucky enough to get some cuttings. Later he plans on crossing, with different strains, but will keep the original. Who know how long he will keep her line going? :bravo:

Let me know when you start the new thread..................... Congrad's on this grow and be __CAREFUL__outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keepem Green

For sure Sprout! You know I like it when your around Buddy......I'll let you know!

There will be a Lucy, in a big pot outside. Hiding behind the shed. Wish me luck! :surf:

Man I haven't been that far behind since Christmas...30 pages I had to read! Caught up now though.
First off, here's sending you good vibes for a rightous diagnisis from that biopsy...no more cancer allowed for you old friend.
Next, still loving the story buddy, I'm just glad I was fortunate enough to be around for the start of it...I'd be lost otherwise!
Glad you're feeling decent lately, my friend, thats the way I like you:thumb:
Plants all chopped it looks like? Great! Sorry about the SAGE, it happens. I cant wait to hear more about Natasha, and Jo, and anything else the story contains:high-five:
Also, cant wait to see the new grow, gonna be a good one too.
Much love and respect, Brother, see you soon:Namaste:

PS, thanks for stoppin in my place frome time to time, I know its been slow:lot-o-toke:

Hi My Buddy Quix!

I'm going back Tuesday for a check up on the eye......hopefully he will have an answer for me. Thanks and your right...not allowed on OMM. No Sir!
That's the way I like me too! You know me the next one's going to be the best one!
There will be a the finish to the Natasha chapter before I close this journal. The new stories will be continued in the next journal.

No problem about your Journal.....Got to go slow before you go fast!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

OMM, let me know when your new grows run. The harvest looks good. I know you expected more out of the strains, Im sorry for that.

Just wondering if there are some strains out there that you would like besides your own stash. Well I'm going to try not to get to far behind in the grows on the new journal when its up, but I need to complete some more legal work, will keep more up to date after Wednesday when they have to be filed.

It will be good references for me to watch these grows, and their characteristics. I might just have to start a strain spreadsheet and genetics. I have used a free online Breeding history, It was great place to document all types of breeding's and it gave you the choice of what you want, you can take notes, keep up with strains, and genetics, maps, reports, photos and a very large amount of information you can pull up anytime. It can even be organized to your own personal touch.

Well OMM - Im still wore out from the zoo, now have found another blister on the left heal, Im just in a hell ofa mess. Not used to all this go go go age. I think Im going to recoup tomorrow:love:

Hi seagem. I'll be sure to let you know when it starts. The first part might be a bit boring while the girls veg. THsea and I got the veg room going today! It's a start.

I'm sure there are some out there that I would like, that's why grow so many different strains, I'm looking.

Good luck with the briefs. :cheer:

That sounds great......I keep up with them too with spreadsheets, but not for breeding. THsea does all that!
:love:
I'm with you too old for the pace nowadays. Hope you feel better!

Hey OMM, had a question about the church. For some reason mine is taking a long time to crack open. It has been over a week, just wondering how long did it take for yours to bust open. I have never had any beans take this long to open up. Just getting a little worried.

Well Howdy there OMM! Sounds like this jounal is just about ready to be put in the books :thumb:
What a great ride and read this has been, thank you so much! :circle-of-love:

I like the sound of all those strains you have going in veg. It is going to be interesting to say the least.
I see you have some favs and some new ones going as well.
sorry your harvest numbers were not where you wanted them, but I am sure you figured out a thing or two about them and will have that corrected in the next run.

:peace:

A Preview of My Next Grow:cheer:

babies46.JPG

These are some sprouts...soon to be re-potted to new homes for veg.

The two that have not sprouted are an OG18 unfortunately the only one I have and an ACE Seeds Haze, also the only one I have. Bummer.
:smokin::smokin:

The ones that are up:

A lucy

AK48

AK47

A Sweet Black Angel

The NYCD which will be finished in the next grow :love:

nycd10.JPG

Another Lucy

lucy48.JPG

Another NYCD and two Medi-Bombs

nycdmrd.JPG

The White Widow.....Which will also be carried forward

ww88.JPG

ww226.JPG

There Will also be a Kona Coffee, Donated by THsea.

I'm sure there will be some changes....there always are! :circle-of-love:

At least you will know some of them anyway! Going to try for lager sizes this go...we will see what happens. :high-five:

ok i still got 2 mor epages to go to catch up but the next grows is looking good
nycd is flowering nicely
white widow is flowering now great i wanna see how those turn out for you
and the 2 medi bombs and the other nycd clone
cant wait to see you sprouters get big also great job man looking forward to looking forward lol
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom