Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

hey buddy may possibly stop by next week sunday
or maybe fri night for that matter
anywho i guess im all caught up on the threads for now so i think ill chill for a bit
until later have a good one!!

Hey OMM, had a question about the church. For some reason mine is taking a long time to crack open. It has been over a week, just wondering how long did it take for yours to bust open. I have never had any beans take this long to open up. Just getting a little worried.

That doesn't sound good Queen. :smokin::smokin:

Usually Church pops right up. Give her a couple of more days, if she doesn't pop up by then, I would try something else. Sorry.:smokin:

Well Howdy there OMM! Sounds like this jounal is just about ready to be put in the books :thumb:
What a great ride and read this has been, thank you so much! :circle-of-love:

I like the sound of all those strains you have going in veg. It is going to be interesting to say the least.
I see you have some favs and some new ones going as well.
sorry your harvest numbers were not where you wanted them, but I am sure you figured out a thing or two about them and will have that corrected in the next run.

:peace:

Hi There MS ! :high-five:

Thanks, been fun on this end too. I think I was being hard on myself about the yields. I have jars of good buds and two more to trim, so I'll have a stash for a while. Actually pretty happy about the over all grow. As usual, I learned a bit too. :high-five:

Some more good news, the OG18 is up now and the ACE Haze is showing life too. Looks like I will have 100% germination using XLR8's germinating method.:clap::clap:

ok i still got 2 mor epages to go to catch up but the next grows is looking good
nycd is flowering nicely
white widow is flowering now great i wanna see how those turn out for you
and the 2 medi bombs and the other nycd clone
cant wait to see you sprouters get big also great job man looking forward to looking forward lol
:thumb:

Hi Cronic :high-five: Two pages will go fast for you.

Your Gifts are doing great for me Bro, Thanks again! Looks like I have a 100% germination on the new girls......both ends of the tent will be going full blast this time. Hoping a for really good grow as always. :circle-of-love:

ooo your back on :thumb:
wish me luck back to work tomorrow

That's just great! You know I wish you nothing but the best.....will be good to see you over the weekend too!:party:

Hi Cronic :high-five: Two pages will go fast for you.

Your Gifts are doing great for me Bro, Thanks again! Looks like I have a 100% germination on the new girls......both ends of the tent will be going full blast this time. Hoping a for really good grow as always. :circle-of-love:

alright good to hear man im looking forward to watching

It was my birthday...!!!! :party:
We were all hanging out & talking about you boys... :circle-of-love:

Hi There MsMe ! A belated Happy Birthday to you!:happy-birthday::tommy::party:

No wonder I was thinking of the missing ladies.......you were talking about all of us guys!:cheer:

Happy Birthday MsMe!!:partyboy::happy-birthday::yahoo::woohoo::hippy::party:

Hi Bud:) hope it all goes well from here on in. Always stay positive and keep strong cheers.

Thanks love2grow.

I think things are going well.......read back a bit and you will find...I am Mr. Positive! :thumb::love:

are you positive?

:rofl:

gn peeps very early day tomorrow happy bday even tho im late msme

The Story Continues………………………….………………………….Natasha

Well, the final straw that broke my patience with Natasha was the annual New Years Eve party, held by PWP. This was the one where almost every member attended.

I waited. for her almost 5 hours. We got there at 5 to midnight. Soon as it hit 12 AM, people started leaving a few minutes later. We did too! I took her home and just told her I couldn’t handle it any more, and went home.

Monday she started calling me and asking me to give her another chance. No woman had ever done this for me. By Wednesday I gave in and said OK, let’s try it again. I honestly wanted this to work too. She was just perfect in every other way. A month went by and I was happy as could be. I should say during that month, we did not go anywhere.

Then I had to attend some after duty Military functions.. They were mandatory.
The first one we were only a few minutes late. Late enough that everyone noticed we were late though. I had always been careful when it came to my Military Career. I was never late

The second one, we were going to be very late, so I left with out her. That was the final end for me and it was over.

A few years later, after I had made the biggest mistake of my life and married Jo, we were sitting in a coffee house having a small meal, in walks Natasha and her son. They came over and sat with us.

While the two of them were talking, I sat and looked at one and then the other. It hit me then that I had made a big mistake…..I had married the wrong one! Yes, Natasha had her problem, but Jo had thousands of problems. .In all truth I still feel the same way.

The next story will continue in my new Journal. It will be about OE, after all I was working in OE and we did some pretty amazing stuff during those years

To be continued…………………………………………………………..

isnt hindsight wonderfull. good morning OMM:)

have you chosen the name of your journal yet? I like the social network idea:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom