Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

fish cake......I'll be over in a few.....can't wait to read it! Thanks!:thumb:
aint no good at telling stories like you but I couldnt leave you hanging:)

I hear ya there!! I wish I could get by only smoking twice though!! That would be awesome!!
Well, with the indica traits of the strain that helps the best, couchlock is an issue for me. So as with all medications, I take it easy, so as not to be completely zonked all day. Otherwise, I'd never get anything done. Guess I'm a lightweight, but who the hell cares if it helps, huh?

dats whut the man told me. I'm just a poor gullible old man. :geek:
rofl! :rofl:

OK....I was thinking....but....things were just not in tune. Like opening a door to a hall way, that had the one door I just opened. You and THsea are like that way.....his brain is going 100 miles an hour all the time.
I got that being laughed at by my family down to a science....ask Jo!

Been a good day today....Cronichemphog was over for a visit, then THsea came over and we had a trimming party! Took down the rest of the Church.
:surf:

Lol, down to a science, huh? Sounds about right for me as well!

Trimming party!! Enjoy The Church! I hope it's the mind-numbing, upholstery joining, don't wanna get up to pee smoke you enjoy so much!

circle-of-love.gif
That's the VA I know and love!
circle-of-love.gif

<snip>

:rofl:

Hi Gang! I think I have found a name for my next grow. Tell me what you think!

OMM's Next Social Network Grow.

After this one it seems to fit!
party.gif
Like a glove!

Haha! It was funny to me!

Hey OMM, thanks! Today was fun!
Your church got me pumped for mine!
If we could get a japanese strain ( or maybe a 'buddah' strain) to cross with Church and call it Hongwanji!

We need a field to work with! imagine how busy we would be with higher plant counts ;)
I can see it now...

The OMMcean seed bank! Hamajang bags, of god knows what.

It would have to be a Buddha strain for the name, but I LOVE IT!

Well, with the indica traits of the strain that helps the best, couchlock is an issue for me. So as with all medications, I take it easy, so as not to be completely zonked all day. Otherwise, I'd never get anything done. Guess I'm a lightweight, but who the hell cares if it helps, huh?

Hey jandre ! Well, each of us is different so it doesn't matter really. You know what's best for you to function and get things done. I probably have years of tolerance build up in my body. I have never seen a study on that sort of thing. THsea and I can smoke whatever and still get things done. Most of the time, better than sober. THsea believes that each method smoking gets you high in a different way, so we usually smoke joints, smoke a pipe, and vape all at once. I think it works! :Rasta:

OMM,

You should seriously write a book with all your stories in it. Like "OldMedMans book of short stores" Id buy it. I love your stories. And your weed. lol +reps for being all around Awesome! :Namaste:

Thank You Deege420 :thanks:

I would have to change names and have the stories happen in other countries...or I would be up to my neck in law suits. Others have said the same thing....but I'll just keep writing them for my 420 journals. If I got rich and famous it would screw my whole life up!:circle-of-love:

You know I was going to bite my tongue...

But I figured, "Fuqit." I'm glad you didn't take offense.

No way Buddy, your my friend...you wouldn't do that!:high-five:

Have you talked to 420 yet?:slide:

Never mind...you have...well done!

Yea that money and fame always gets in the way of things....

Man I wish those were my only problems!!

Much rather be rich and not famous though!!

Unfortunately for me MJ doesn't really do anything for the pain. It mainly just lets me take my mind off the pain and (somewhat) concentrate on the other things I have going on.... Pain is there constantly and a bowl only lasts an hourish, if I'm involved with something though I can stretch it out for up to 4 hours. Then it's back to mind on the pain until the next bowl.....

I found if I cut back for a couple days every 2-3 weeks it helps to lower my tolerance. I just try to line it up with the nice weather days that I don't have a bunch going on so it won't be so bad to cut back!!:thumb:

That's one of the things I love most about the sweet Maryjane is how it can have so many different effects for everyone for so many different conditions........... Thanks for being so awesome Maryjane:bravo::thumb::high-five::Namaste:

Mr. jameswri85, don't give up! If I remember OMM saying so, a small few strains (thats hes only found recently) really seem to have the
potential to take care of some of his pain in ways cannabis never has!

Just saying.. There might be that strain out there! ;)

It sucks that science wont work on this more.. Because we cant really wait for it. If you don't have access to dispensaries to try things.. You gotta growing a lot of strains to find those prize momma's... Its a lot of work, but I'd like to think we are all worth the time and effort to be both happy and healthy.

Ready to clean tomorrow OMM?! :) I have to help with something for my mother's work...~ noonish, so I'll probably be a little late... If you think I run on Hawaiian time... Well, shes funny. My Pineapple Express should be done... so we can jar that too. :thumb:
Hope your team did well, goodnight OMM!

Mr. jameswri85, don't give up! If I remember OMM saying so, a small few strains (thats hes only found recently) really seem to have the
potential to take care of some of his pain in ways cannabis never has!

Just saying.. There might be that strain out there! ;)

It sucks that science wont work on this more.. Because we cant really wait for it. If you don't have access to dispensaries to try things.. You gotta growing a lot of strains to find those prize momma's... Its a lot of work, but I'd like to think we are all worth the time and effort to be both happy and healthy.

Ready to clean tomorrow OMM?! :) I have to help with something for my mother's work...~ noonish, so I'll probably be a little late... If you think I run on Hawaiian time... Well, shes funny. My Pineapple Express should be done... so we can jar that too. :thumb:
Hope your team did well, goodnight OMM!
:cheer:

Hey Buddy......I'm ready....I already knew you would be late! Let's clean them up and chop em down. I now have 2 full jars of Church!
See you soon!

Back
Top Bottom