DSC_9463-Edit.jpg

BB#2

DSC_9476-Edit.jpg

WC

DSC_9484-Edit.jpg

And the arty shot (BB#2)

DSC_9491-Edit.jpg

Congrats on the LB yield, Carmen!

In the post above, with the pic of the 2 remaining plants side by side, the canopies are beautiful. :goodjob:

Keeping my fingers crossed that your 2 girls and my outside girls all finish by the end of October. 🤞

Lovely pics of lovely subjects Carmen. :Rasta:

They look great, Carmen!
Both the same height, too- that'll simplify things if they stay that way...
Nice work!👍

Tuesday 16 Aug UPDATE

PHOTOPERIOD PLANTS

Both plants are stretching a bit and in flower.

Bruce Banner 2 71 Days AG, Flip 17 days
14th Aug 2 L calmag, mycco, epic, 401 microbes to slight run off

Wedding Cake 71 Days AG, Flip 17 days
14th Aug 2 L calmag, mycco, epic, 401 microbes to slight run off.

Have a great week and thank you for your interest in my grow.
Good morning ladybird 🐞

Your plants are looking just beautiful!

Your journal is always a pleasure, treasure Xo

Congrats on the LB yield, Carmen!

In the post above, with the pic of the 2 remaining plants side by side, the canopies are beautiful. :goodjob:

Keeping my fingers crossed that your 2 girls and my outside girls all finish by the end of October. 🤞
HG yes! I thought of that as I read your journal update. I too have every hope for a decent finish in October for your outside plants and my two! Thanks for the cgts, I am happy with this yield. It exceeded my expectations after my tiny Caramel King!
Lovely pics of lovely subjects Carmen. :Rasta:
Thank you GDB 🙏
Excellent training! :welldone:
They look great, Carmen!
Both the same height, too- that'll simplify things if they stay that way...
Nice work!👍
Shed and Carcass huge thanks to you both for the guidance. I have learnt so much about creating shapes that fit the space and making an even canopy with them both. I wonder what will happen as they grow. Not much stretch happening lol.
Good morning ladybird 🐞

Your plants are looking just beautiful!

Your journal is always a pleasure, treasure Xo
Thank you Tra :thanks:
I forgot to add my pic.

3CF3D866-AD46-4C7E-8589-6547E84D6714.jpeg
Omg it does look flat like that 😃 Thank you Tra, for giving me the courage to supercrop and for inspiring me with your beautiful Cleo!

And now for a smoke report on my Caramel King Auto.
Caramel King Smoke Report copy.jpg

Omg your smoke report looks so professional!

You need a thread just to store those in!
Thank you Tra! That's a good idea. If I go on to making multiple smoke reports I might do that. It's a great idea :thanks:

Saturday 20th Aug UPDATE

PHOTOPERIOD PLANTS

In addition to the window bin bags and the hallway bin bags I am tenting the light frame with bin bags. I don’t know why this didn’t occur to me before now, especially since @TorturedSoul initiated an entire discussion about hanging white board to increase the light, and @InTheShed and @Azimuth advised me to darken the space as much as possible. I took the photo before turning the light off tonight. Evenings are getting longer and I felt that I needed to do something more. Thank you for the ideas.

DSC_9555-Edit.jpg

Bruce Banner 2 75 Days AG, Flip 21 days
18th Aug 2 L water to slight run off. I am alternating the “nutes” with plain water every 4 days or so.

DSC_9541-Edit.jpg
DSC_9552-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake 75 Days AG, Flip 21 days
18th Aug 2 L water to slight run off. I am alternating the “nutes” with plain water every 4 days or so.

DSC_9544-Edit.jpg
DSC_9548-Edit.jpg

There's not a lot going on now, other than pistils popping out of nodes and me twiddling my thumbs. I am encouraged by the bud formation and feel that positive outcomes are to be expected.

Happy Saturday and have a great weekend.

They're coming along great, Carmen!
There's not a lot going on now, other than pistils popping out of nodes and me twiddling my thumbs.
Twiddling your thumbs  and watching those buds get bigger.. :)

So lovely Carm. 💚💚💚

This is my favourite part of the grow. I love veg and early flower.

Waking seeds and late flower can go suck a big one!
Thank you Tra, it's mine too. The awakening pistils are such a joy to behold. They are so delicate and pretty, and full of promise :thanks:
The bin bags remind me of Hendrix Kirsten’s work☺️
Nice job Carmen now all our smoke reports look like they are compiled by jabbering chimps compared to yours lol.:bravo:
Hahaha, lovely to see you here Yoges :) Thank you for the visit and for appreciating my smoke report! You know how I love to play when it comes to being creative. I didn't know Hedrik Kerstens so there's a new rabbit hole for me to scoot down. At least your spell check has some good suggestions ... "Hendrix"!.... Omg I have just looked at some of his photos. Wow, they remind me of Dutch masters portraiture in oils, but I wonder how his daughter feels about being his ongoing subject. That reminds me of the possibly awkward relationships in the Sally Mann household. She too used her children as subjects although Kerstens' work is stylized and her realism is raw and very intimate by contrast.
They're coming along great, Carmen!

Twiddling your thumbs  and watching those buds get bigger.. :)
Thanks Carcass! I am excited to see them in the mornings, to see what has happened whilst I have been asleep :) I have a question for you please. I believe that my canopy may need some maintenance since the light is not penetrating well due to it being very congested. Can I ask you please to indicate whether I should be removing some of the leaves on the top? I don't want to make the mistake of taking off needed bits.

DSC_9564-Edit.jpg

Happy Sunday gardeners!

I believe that my canopy may need some maintenance since the light is not penetrating well due to it being very congested.
Hey, Carmen- sorry I'm late getting here!
But, to answer your question- it looks like I can see all the budsites, so nothing on top is getting blocked at this time, but that will probably change in the next few days and you may need to remove a few top leaves.
I try and leave as many of the top leaves as possible, but I do remove some of the ones a little farther down to help with air circulation..
Carmen 1.jpg

I’m not sure which ones to take, but I am sure you have more than enough good foliage to safely defol.

C Banger will be around at some point. It’s Monday Mullday.
Thank you Tra :) I was naughty and impatient and I couldn't wait so I took some off last night and repositioned some of the hooks, but not a lot of defol last night.
Pistoly and starting to frost! Sueweet!
Thank you Otter :) It makes my heart sing when I see the bud sites begin their pistil journey.
Hey, Carmen- sorry I'm late getting here!
But, to answer your question- it looks like I can see all the budsites, so nothing on top is getting blocked at this time, but that will probably change in the next few days and you may need to remove a few top leaves.
I try and leave as many of the top leaves as possible, but I do remove some of the ones a little farther down to help with air circulation..
Carmen 1.jpg
Thank you Carcass! :) I have taken off the inward facing leaves and now the canopy is much looser and freed up. I repositioned some hooks once again. I look forward to showing you the result in my next update.

Happy new week everyone!

Back
Top Bottom