This is slower, more like a lava lamp than a roller-coaster. It's pretty cool too. I sometimes like the rollercoaster but I have to be prepared. It can be overwhelming if one is not ready for it.
I have to clarify. I agree, Carmen, the feeling of moving up and down is slow. The feeling of going higher and then falling is slow. But for me there was also a feeling of moving forward, which I feel as faster. Does that resonate with you?

Ahh yes! The indica-lava-lamp. A feeling of slow and gradual forward movement, a prickly numbness bubbling up inside? I think we experience the same thing, just describing it differently.
It's marvelous, just like Christmas cookies! 😃
I have to clarify. I agree, Carmen, the feeling of moving up and down is slow. The feeling of going higher and then falling is slow. But for me there was also a feeling of moving forward, which I feel as faster. Does that resonate with you?
I'm going to have to fire one up to confirm Emeraldo... let me see. Ok the tolerance has kicked in and I am no longer falling forward. I'll have to smoke some more! :passitleft:

One of the things I really love about this site is the inventive things people come up with... we have CarHooking, CarHooks, CarTent, CarCanSpout... I am serious about this glossary! We should ask Admin if they will make a thread for adding community inventions and a short description of purpose and process. We can make a glossary list from that which keeps getting updated.... @Joe Brewster who is the person one would speak to about this? It has been on my mind for a few days, because I keep seeing innovative named hacks, attributed to individuals. I think it would be fun and informative :D

Did you ever follow up on this idea? Never saw anything posted

Hi Joe, no I didn't. I don't think it is my place after all.

I have had the experience of not knowing what certain acronyms mean when they're posted like IIRC (no idea what this means). Back in 2017, I started a blog about acronyms but I haven't added any to it since then. Maybe what I have added could help you. I also have this list that I started in Excel that may be of help:

Cannabis Acronyms2.jpg

I have had the experience of not knowing what certain acronyms mean when they're posted like IIRC (no idea what this means). Back in 2017, I started a blog about acronyms but I haven't added any to it since then. Maybe what I have added could help you. I also have this list that I started in Excel that may be of help:

Cannabis Acronyms2.jpg
This is brilliant. Thank you HG!
If I Recall Correctly …still have not surfed Carmens page here, brb in a few days
Who, what? That's cray-cray lol It's almost about to be closed off as completed :passitleft: I'll be starting my next grow soon 😃
I was an Administrative Assistant for 30 years. It was my job to be meticulous. :battingeyelashes:
Once upon a time I was an administrative assistant too but I never managed to master Excel the way you have. I wasn't required to use it that much. It's a fabulous skill to have! One can become so organized.

Dear friends and fellow growers, I'd like to invite you to join me for my new grow. I have plenty of questions to ask and a lot to figure out before I wet the seeds! I'll be grateful for the company and the skillz!

Here is the link:

Finally circled back around! Wow it’s been a great read, loadshedding, ants and aphids, grub worms, bud rot, and foxtailing. Oh yes the Red Russian caught my eye, she had a strange morphology. Overall it was like a slow motion train wreck but you never slowed your roll, not for a second. I like that - very commendable!

Loving my swick so thanks for that!!! Sent some long distance love via pms, hope that helps

Finally circled back around! Wow it’s been a great read, loadshedding, ants and aphids, grub worms, bud rot, and foxtailing. Oh yes the Red Russian caught my eye, she had a strange morphology. Overall it was like a slow motion train wreck but you never slowed your roll, not for a second. I like that - very commendable!

Loving my swick so thanks for that!!! Sent some long distance love via pms, hope that helps
Thank you 013! I appreciate you taking the time to read my journal. I am learning a lot each grow and I'm glad to share the experience. The grubs were a big one. I was lazy with the soil. I didn't anticipate problems with mixing used material with new. Now I now to keep it separate. I took the soil with the grubs to the dump a couple of days ago. It was tragic having to throw it with the builders' rubble. It would have been great for ducks or geese I suppose.

I want to thank the sponsors for their generosity. I received my prizes for Journal Of The Month Nov 2022 today. It's fun to finally own some 420 Swag! I'm chuffed with the genetics too. Some of the sponsors don't ship to South Africa, so there were some prizes that I was not eligible for.
DSC_2491.jpg
DSC_2492.jpg

This journal is officially closed off. I'll still respond to comments but I will not be posting anything more after this. Thanks again for participating in my grow.

Congrats on getting you GJotM prizes, Carmen. I hope you like the Runtz Punch and Gelato better than I did. I've heard good things about Apple Betty though.

Back
Top Bottom