Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

One of my objectives on building my rooms was to be able to walk around the perimeter to tend them. It's amazing how quickly they just get filled to the brim. :)

I usually use my soil totes to raise my veg plants up closer to the lights. Unfortunately it means I have to move plants to get to my soil, but it does keep it at the correct temps.
I'm building a with that exact objective to be able to walk around :laugh: I'm doomed, I'm thinking a 6x8 is great to run 6 ladies in10 gallon pots great idea on the soil bins I'll be utilizing that in the fall for sure:high-five: 5x5 will be the veg/clone/mother tent.

One of my objectives on building my rooms was to be able to walk around the perimeter to tend them. It's amazing how quickly they just get filled to the brim. :)

I usually use my soil totes to raise my veg plants up closer to the lights. Unfortunately it means I have to move plants to get to my soil, but it does keep it at the correct temps.

Yeah I am sure I will try to fill a much space with plants as possible. But really my lighst are good for a 4x8 area. I need to stick to growing in that space or I will be forced to buy more lol.

Yeah I am sure I will try to fill a much space with plants as possible. But really my lighst are good for a 4x8 area. I need to stick to growing in that space or I will be forced to buy more lol.
I'm building a with that exact objective to be able to walk around :laugh: I'm doomed, I'm thinking a 6x8 is great to run 6 ladies in10 gallon pots great idea on the soil bins I'll be utilizing that in the fall for sure:high-five: 5x5 will be the veg/clone/mother tent.
I run in 5 gallon buckets, so a bit smaller than you guys, but I've managed to fit up to 13 plants in my room at max capacity. It's a lot of sliding plants around and crawling between to see who needs watered though.

I run in 5 gallon buckets, so a bit smaller than you guys, but I've managed to fit up to 13 plants in my room at max capacity. It's a lot of sliding plants around and crawling between to see who needs watered though.

I had been flowering out 12 at a time but it was between my 4x4 and 4x8. 13 in a 6x8 is packed!

I think if I grow in a 15 and do some Duggs training I may be able to pull it off!

hehehe...my big room in the shed is 6 X 7.5...I had 13 plants in it once in 5 gallon pails...close to flip I put 2 out for adoption...even then still was way too much...even this past grow, down to six girlz...it was tight, with a mix of different size pots...couple 15's, 10's and 7's...I think an 8 X 8 would be minimum for 6 plants if Ya' really wanted to be able to move around and not break the occasional branch...less can be more, when it comes to room size and yield...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

I guess I could see having 12 plants in a 6x8 area. That would be two feet more depth with the same width which would allow me to put 4 more plants in there. But yeah 8x8 is what I want. Gives me two feet of space on either end. I think 8x10 may be even better so I have a foot on each side to walk around lol. Thanks for stopping by Hook :high-five:

So I transplanted all I had in solo cups into square ones the other day, other than the GDP seedlings since they are regs. It was a bit early for a transplant so we will see how it goes. I planted the other seeds I was germing as well. Only 1 went into a 1 since it was the only fem I popped. I popped a Bubba's Girl (thats in the 1), 2 Sour Bubbles, 3 Wedding crashers and 2 Candyland x Blue Cookies. We shall see what comes of them when they come up. I bought a decent supply of square 1 gallon pots prior to the transplant obviously. Then me and the wife spent a portion of the day cleaning the tents out.

@Duggan where is it you get your prefilter material from? Mine may be in need of getting changed.

:meditate:Good Luck on this grow Yeti, wishing you excellence in your outcome. :woohoo::theband::cheer:

Thank you Dynamo! I am hoping for a success start to another perpetual.I ran one with great success until I starte dthis thread funny enough lol!

What do you use for a pre filter? This will be my 3rd run with my vivosun carbon filter all I’ve done is change the white filter cover that goes over the carbon filter bit I also think it’s time for a update version.
:passitleft:

I just have the white prefilter cover that came with my can 33.

I'm getting pretty good at @Duggan trivia. Pretty sure he has mentioned that he gets it from work.....:nerd-with-glasses:

I thought he had mentioned a place that it could be ordered from. It must have been Neiko though.

Yes Seedling...i do!
Its just filter mat'l used in big commercial air handling units...comes in pc's or in a big roll .A lot less expensive too.cheers

Thanks bud. i will have to find a spot to order some from before I start running it again.

Thank you all for stopping by. I know things are still slow but things are slow around here. I will post pics soon so it isn't all just text. Enjoy the day guys!

Have a search for pre filter sheet on amazon or someplace like McMaster-Carr....tons pops up. I use different types of sheet for machines at work. If you have a Can filter like Duggs, they also sell replacement pre filters.
Thanks Seedling, I am also needing a new pre filter for my Can 33 so I will look on the Zon. Its going to be a pain changing it though because I have it held up with Zip ties so when I cut them the filter is going to drop so I will have to rehang it, Problems Hum
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom