Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

Enjoy spending some time with Doc. it must be nice having a doctor one enjoys seeing! :rofl: I will consider adding more light in. I am trying to use as little power as needed right now though. Thanks for the tip bud! :thumb:

Rest assured, he's the only doctor I've seen in about 6 years, haha! Happy Saturday amigo, you'll be hearing from me next week ;)

Hey all. I know it has been a while since pics, but things have been moving along slooooowwwly. I run my early veg area with a 4 foot 4 bulb t5 run 24/7. I always get slow growth using it. I think with the less than ideal temps in the grow that things are moving even slower. One of my GDP plants is ugly while the other is a bit droopy but relatively healthy. I do have some ugly leaves on some of the older plants as well. I am thinking about moving everything into my 4x4 with the 315 CMH. Just trying to decide how high up to run the light and what to do about air exchange in the tent. Any ways here are some long over due pics.

The two in the back corner in the last pic are the GDPs. i decided to keep all my regs in solos until I can get more soil mixed. Anyways I hop you all enjoyed your Sunday!
Careful with the cmh if you haven't set it yet. Mine was powerful and I remember setting it high with young ones for a while.

:high-five: thats for you Duggs!

I know my updates have been infrequent, but the plants are moving slow. This is mostly due to the low winter temps. Even under the big light things are still chilly. I have too much going on to add heat right now, so I will just ride it out. Here are the first pics of them in the big tent.

Hope you all have a good night, thanks for stopping by!

They look great! How about putting a table in there to raise them gals up a bit? Thinking heat rises so it'll be a few degrees warmer just a couple feet up.

:passitleft:
Funny enough, if my temp gauge is to be believed, it is warmer down low. Raising them up i not a bad idea though. I will look into finding something to put in there until they get a bit bigger. Thanks Ween :passitleft:

Been staying steady at 75-77 lights in in my tent also I have the best set to 70 on the second floor zone. The best I can manage for now. Babies looking nice and healthy :passitleft:

Thanks bud! I am down in the basement which is about 55-60 degrees most of the time. The tent is sitting around 63-68. The house is set to 70 but it does not do much for the basement. I have used a heater for my bigger tent, but the electric bill was sky high. I need to build insulated rooms, but it isn't happening any time soon. :passitleft:

Swinging through playing catch up :ciao: ......young uns are looking good Yeti. Should be a good show! :popcorn:

Hey Van good to see you around bud! I am hoping temps will start warmiing up a bit so that things will get a move on!

Another grow related idea for an invention, a heater and possibly even a cooler made from a coil of hose, closed system with a small heater and pump hooked to a tstat like the ink bird or other controller. The coil would make up the floor and obviously have a rubber tray over top of it.....

I'm always thinking of these ideas, probably will never get off my arse and design/manufacture one. During the gold rush, those selling shovels made lots of dough.

@Gazoo little help.....

:goof: <<<<that's me!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom