• Cultivator - A.M.S

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Bigblunts209 - Hashbomb

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • BigBoned - Monster Kush

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im a total newbie.. Growing organically.. Im using fish tank water/ gravel hoover/ filter cleaning to feed her.
Also harvested worm casts from lawn and dressed top of homemade soil mix.

She is nearly 4 weeks and has started flowering today.. Not in the same league as the others on here, but very proud of her so far
image5932.jpg

image5898.jpg

It is autoseeds auto #1

Thanks light addict, she is looking lovely, lets hope she blazes aswell as she looks.
I have added a small amount of wood ash to her feeds, to provide extra micro nutes.
She is in a home made soil mix. 80% compost with added purlite, 10 % sharp sand and 10% bone meal.

Dressed pots with worm castings from my lawn also.

Respect to all entrants, your ladies look devine

very nice everyone, clearly we have the best growers on this site,

a quick comment abouts autos, we need to remember lots of autos are bred for sog style grows, so they are quick to grow and flower but yields are tiny, 10g per plant if your lucky, but then 10g dry per plant every 56 days is a lot of bud if you got say 50 plants, so a fast turn around,
but their are big yielding autos strains out their, ive grown lots of autos strains and most produce poor but the odd one or 2 produces well and the bud is on par with any photo plant.

i also found using different light schedules gave different results, under 24-0 from seed to harvest i got small yields, under 18-6 from seed to harvest yields was roughtly double but the downside was a slightly longer grow time, it added 2 to 3 weeks onto the harvest date but the yields was more than worth it.

good luck everyone, you all got some great looking plants,

Hey all I'm Giving my ill fated Gert a go this month! She never reached the end due to a timer failure. She was a Tutankharmon from Paradise seeds. She was an amazing girl to train, and in the end is smoking quite nicely for a early pull! These pics were taken 3 weeks before her due chop date. (I had later pics but they were HPS lit)
20131114_134856.jpg
20131114_134916.jpg
one of the best examples of use of space I've seen. "Bonsai"

Nice shots and plants guys!! It's unfortunate that the smell doesn't come with the pictures!! Maybe someday! :smokin:

Here's my Monster Kush just a few minutes before starting to harvest. Photo dating late october... It was heartbreaking moment to harvest her, she had a long 6 months life, she germinated with three leaf at birth, that gave her a solid boost. The seed came from a pack of 5 feminized Master Kush seeds from Nirvana. I entered it in beginning of october about two weeks before that shot... I think I can re-enter but no prob if not, it's not for competing! Just to add two pics to enjoy in the bunch... :popcorn: Good luck and good buds everyone!! :bravo:

IMGP0725.JPG

IMGP0723.JPG

:thanks:

I gave careful consideration on how I would personally rate a plant of the month and decided my preferred visual eye candy and terms for my vote. I am looking for true structure of cannabis plants. Non topped with very little training. I want to see where the beef come from ya know? I voted :) <3

Back
Top Bottom