• Cola Monster - Purple Diesel

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Dreamordie - Purple Maui

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Waknbak88 - Laughing Buddha

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well not as good as Light Addicts monster, but here's the latest shot of La Confidential, from clone. FF soils and nutes.

010921.JPG

I thought I would chuck in this girl even though she will be stomped by the roller derby queens above (and most likely below) she sure is purty getting her ass kicked :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is a blueberry

DSC_4965_endplant.jpg

DSC_4963_end.jpg

:peace:

Some of us can't fit the entire plant in the photo. I could only take picture of the top of mine since it is still in the SCROG or whatever plants are surrounding it at the time it is still growing. I mean technically we have plants in all different stages right? A clone could be the plant of the month or a seedling?

Aloha all,

Oh How I wished Outdoor soil growers didn't have to compete with indoor light growers. Maybe one day we will have 2 contest.
Play mother nature and use mother nature to grow plants and see what we get.
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_4_2.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_1_.JPG
Sun, Water, Breeze, Nutes and a whole lotta love. 6 months from germination to harvest. 1
$150 for soil, fertilizer and buckets. What more can you ask for? Fortunately i live where it does not snow.

Aloha all,

Oh How I wished Outdoor soil growers didn't have to compete with indoor light growers. Maybe one day we will have 2 contest.
Play mother nature and use mother nature to grow plants and see what we get.

Why? Look at that awesome plant. In what way does it not compete? It is going to snow this week... I have to grow inside.

Some of us can't fit the entire plant in the photo. I could only take picture of the top of mine since it is still in the SCROG or whatever plants are surrounding it at the time it is still growing. I mean technically we have plants in all different stages right? A clone could be the plant of the month or a seedling?

That is an excuse... get pick and huck it in you got nothin to loose

If i could vote twice, it would be for Light Addict and Buckshot, lol, but that's just my two cents...literally

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence

We have not even seen all the entries yet... like yours :cheesygrinsmiley:

I live in Colorado so its pretty difficult to grow outdoors because of a lack of light this time of year and the cold weather, but I always figured outdoor grows have a better chance of higher potency and bigger yields because of the spectrum and intensity of the sun. Besides that, I'm still new to gardening and I don't expect to win but I love to compete.

My 420 Brothers & Sisters,
Heard mention of 2 contests, indoor and outdoor. Sounds great....if the sponsors would agree to it....big if `cause they go above and beyond as it is. Where I live there`s 32 inches of snow pack on the ground right now.

This is a pet peeve of mine. Probably be accused of beating a dead horse, but here goes anyway.
This contest is about plants, not just buds. I want to see the whole plant. I cannot vote for pictures of buds only IMHO.
Peace.

I thought I would chuck in this girl even though she will be stomped by the roller derby queens above (and most likely below) she sure is purty getting her ass kicked :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is a blueberry

DSC_4965_endplant.jpg

DSC_4963_end.jpg

:peace:

LOVE the autumnal iridescence!! truly beautiful colour :) :kiss:

good point but you have 2 shots you can put up.. one of the whole plant or atleast if it's under a scrog the area that it occupies... and the 2nd pic could show a close up, like you mention- just the top cola. clones can certainly be as good as the mother!! - hence taking cuttings from a particular mother BUT a seedling prolly wouldn't showcase the structure, training techniques, flower sets etc which really make that strain shine.. and can also show other growers like me what i might want to grow or TRY to grow in the future :)

peace /|\

I'm going to enter my recently harvested Super Lemon Haze reveg grown in Doc Bud's High Brix soil kit. I first harvested this plant at 87 days and got 69 grams. I put it into reveg, and 191 days later it yielded another 106 grams. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And it was only 20 inches tall the second time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

SLH Reveg - 278 days old - 80 days 12/12 - 70 since pistils - brix 16
DSCN39252.JPG

DSCN39273.JPG

My 420 Brothers & Sisters,
Heard mention of 2 contests, indoor and outdoor. Sounds great....if the sponsors would agree to it....big if `cause they go above and beyond as it is. Where I live there`s 32 inches of snow pack on the ground right now.

This is a pet peeve of mine. Probably be accused of beating a dead horse, but here goes anyway.
This contest is about plants, not just buds. I want to see the whole plant. I cannot vote for pictures of buds only IMHO.
Peace.

My plants are over 6' tall, and I just wanted to share a little success with the cola shot I put up...I am fine if my entry is removed, just wanted to share, sorry if I offended anyone.

No worries here :Namaste:

Heady :) Hell its up to you what you post up lol. Take Gitt for instance, I am without computer at mo so only have my phone. I couldn't have picked worse examples to put up, but hey:)
Its all just personal preference. Some love to show off the frost, others the plant, its all just a punt and depends on the masses, so who knows. Never feal bad about posting and sharing on topic perfectly valid entries :) :)

Back
Top Bottom