Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 024backwards - Crescendo RBX1

• Jon - Skywalker

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Growstars ⭐

I know she’s no plant of the month, but… lol, as Rob told me, this section is about sharing your grows. Plants that make you smile, or feel proud.

This is my Tropicanna Banana Clone, and she makes me feel both. I took the clone just before the mother plant showed her first flower, so she’s an almost monstercropped clone.

She is Day 22 of flower.

IMG_0722.jpeg
IMG_0721.jpeg
....meh, you also assumed that you weren't MOTM material but that seemed to pan out differently. LoL

You're slaying everything you touch! Keep it up; you're fucking awesome!
:green_heart:

It’s been a while since I had a plant I felt was worthy of this contest.
See this is where I think we overthink it. I think if your plant made you smile, share it with us. It’s like a big dinner party where everyone brings a dish. Rob made me see, we shouldn’t enter our green soul food just to win. It’s about being part of the 420 Mag community.

I love seeing what you are all doing with your grows. It’s only fair I show you what I’m trying to do too.

For me the best part about these contests is not the one day the winner is announced, it’s when we cheer for each other, celebrate each other. Boost each other up. It takes a lot of fucking work to get little Miss Canna in that jar! Every time we get the lid on to cure, we win.

Holy! there are some beautiful plants here, had to think hard to make my first post here but here's my Fat Bastard auto from Quebec Cannabis seeds at day 62, still has a few weeks left to go

20231112_084725.jpg

Only plant even near ok to post. I guess.
This is godfather og
IMG_20231112_141506.jpg

IMG_20231112_141526.jpg

If your wondering the powder clolor residue is . That's firewood ashes. . people know me I use a lot for nitrogen and other great stuff . Ever seen after a grass fire how green it is..

Why I kept it around for these many years. It's a great mixer plant.
Forgot it had ashes on the leaves. I would wiped them off. But oh well. It is what it is.

Six Shooter auto, only the top has been cut for bud back building !

Cheers
How are you finding the back bud building? Done before, or first time out?

Back
Top Bottom