• JohnnieJC3 - Holy Grail Kush

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Cannabliss89 - Grand Daddy Purple

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Nobodyuknow - Sugar Black Rose Auto

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello, I'd like to submit a spooky shot of my first plant ever which was harvested this weekend!

I'm gonna be trick or treating at your house, Sir. Throw a nug in my bag or I'm gonna egg the crap out of your house.

20151008_163313_2_.jpg
20151008_163303_3_.jpg

Some Outdoor Colorado grown Chiesel chillin with the raspberries

I am gonna enter just to show her off as the previous entries are just kick ass! Folks your plants are awesome!

This is a GDP x Blue Dream hybrid by yours truly. She smells really nice < :cheesygrinsmiley: I suck at trying to define what it is I am smelling. What I mean by that is no nasty cat piss or skunks butt :cheesygrinsmiley: more of a this is gonna taste great and work great smell :rofl: OK, I will stop trying to describe the smell it is just going downhill. She is not huge but will produce well. She has been pollinated with both blue mystic on purpose and KROC (by mistake) I hope for a bag O seed.

OK here you go

3_IMG_20151009_194550.jpg

2_IMG_20151009_193058.jpg

dab to ya :roorrip:

This should be a tough month. Outdoor trees, indoor tent busters, old school Columbians, member-bred F1's, the always present crazy beautiful purps...
I really am glad I avoided this month.

There are some beautiful entries this month, Wow!!
Been a while since I've entered into the POTM contest, but I thought I would enter my first ever outdoor plant, a Chocolate Chunk. She was a runt that I thought would not survive. I patiently got her back into good health, and finally decided to just leave it in the back yard. It's not as big as some of the other entries, but I'm proud of how it turned out. It smells fantastic and the trichomes have developed well. I was actually getting worried my neighbours might smell it. ;)
Good luck to all the entries, some amazing looking plants this month.
Stay medicated my friends.

IMG_124226.JPG

IMG_126426.JPG

A few pics of my Holy Grail Kush plant that was tied down more times than I can remember and still ended up 5 ft 10 inches tall and about 4 feet around. This plant has buds as big as some peoples arms. Grown organic with a super soil type of blend. I wouldn't be surprised if it hits a pound by itself and sprouted in June. I wish I took better/more photos. It's currently hanging to dry. Enjoy. :)

P10506523.JPG
P10506531.JPG

These photos are roughly two weeks from harvest. Going to be an awesome holiday season.
I'll see if I have anymore pics of the full plant. That is a pool vacuum hose for reference. :)

Hey 420, what an awesome competition this month, such great entries from everyone this will be another difficult one! Best of luck to everyone, it's great to see so many people putting in so much lover to there plants :)

This is my first entry to the competition, The strain is Tutankhmon by pyramid seeds! She is being harvested after around 1 year as a mother plant. With lots of topping and lst she has managed 56 colas in total ha ha, it was a super fun experience, inspired by L.A.'s fluxed Tutankhmon that we all know so well. Cheers Light Addict :) She's in a potting mix/perlite combo, and was grown under a 600w Hps, drinking the canna nute goodness ha ha.

Thanks to all the entrants and all the voters, you guys make this one awesome competition!

Good luck to all and thanks everyone for voting!!

DSCF30681.JPG

DSCF30702.JPG

Happy garden'n 420
KJC420

I'll give this a whirl :loopy: But so many already beautiful amazing plants! Mine looks sick compared to everyone elses! :laugh:

Sugar Black Rose Auto at 14 weeks, almost time to harvest her.
100_32961.JPG

100_32972.JPG

Back
Top Bottom