Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Nobodyuknow - Sugar Black Rose Auto

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! Another close one.
Best of luck, all!

:cheer:

You guys excell at making this a tough choice. :laughtwo: My thanks to all of you for the joy you express in entering your beauties into this contest so that we may agonize over our vote. :bravo: I enjoy hearing the obvious pride in your virtual voices. Well done, every one of you. :love:

Dennise, that plant is a monster. Was that in PeeJay's soil?

Awesome run this month comrades
:jawdropper:
Those outdoor plants are phenomenal, but there was something special about Panama that I would like to emulate in my own grow.
honestly it was a tough call, great job everyone!

V

Hi Everyone

Most unfortunately, in our regular monitoring of the contests we have found significant irregularities in voting.
As stated in the contest guidelines, voting more than once per person is prohibited and sadly that member has had to be excluded from the contest.

We understand that neighbors, patients, friends or family may have registered to vote, however as stated in the contest guidelines this is considered campaigning and also prohibited. Unfortunately we have no way of telling whether an existing member has set up new accounts, or a friend, family member etc. has done so without their knowledge. Both have been the case in the past.

Importantly, please note that our software automatically reassigns your vote back to you if you voted for the excluded member. You can therefore vote again before polls close for another nominee.

Good luck to the remaining contestants.

Your 420 Moderating Team
:Namaste:

PeeJay, brilliant play this month Sprout. We are unworthy. :adore:

And also great job by the moderators for keeping these comps as true as possible... I'm sure it's difficult at times.... I can say this about 420... even I have had some post deleted or altered in the past that maybe I didn't agree with... but from the beginning I have seen nothing but fair treatment to all and done in a professional manner by the mods... great job and thanks to all

Well deserved PeeJay. A double whammy for you!

Back
Top Bottom