Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Cannabliss89 - Grand Daddy Purple

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Nobodyuknow - Sugar Black Rose Auto

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dinafem Cheese.

The plant was veged outside and moved indoors to flower the first week of July. Grown in complete organic soil it finished right in line with the breeders 9 week projection. This is about the best whole plant picture I have. Things were tight in the tent and there was no getting it out of there for pictures. You can see a bit of it's tent-mate on the right... Plant was literally covered with thick, dense hand grenades, and stunk like only a good Cheese can.

20150825_084417.jpg

20150901_075645.jpg

Magnificent, my vote for this one!

Too many great choices! Best of luck, everyone.

That was a tough choice and I always vote and tell...... peejay.... you get my vote this month my man...... beautiful freaking monster plant and the time put into her shows.. top job

Ditto. It's hard to tell cause it's in a tent, but that plant is bursting out of there. I thought it was a scrog, but if that's 1 plant, I might have to nod that way myself.

KJC420 sick work bro, tutes is rocking 26 crowns as far as I can tell, one fat mother.

Cheers mate!! Yeah a few more tops amoungst it all, kinda more smaller branch tops more then dominant cola's :) it was one hell of a fun plant to train, after a while I was glad for the early addition of the hydro halo for feeding, there was tons of wires holding all the branches out and down ha ha. Most of the branches were topped as well early, to double the heads ha ha. A personal experiment in how much topping can a plant take, I kinda came to the conclusion if youve got the time, and it stays in good health, she'll just keep recovering ha ha :)

Thanks for the kind words bro!
KJC420

TOUGH CHOICES!

As a teen I wanted to be a beauty pageant judge, it seemed like the perfect gig. And now, over 40 years later, I'm voting on plants ... and examining the pics like they are centerfolds ... what happened to me?

Great job all to that submitted!

Augh, again so many deserving plants. Thank you growers. If I could make one change to this contest it would be to split it into two, one for indoor plants and one for outdoor plants.

Back
Top Bottom