A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

:woohoo: Now THAT was a way to kick off my evening supplemental buzz. :yahoo: Exponential growth. :high-five: I bet when you started you almost didn't dare believe this would be possible, did you? Dream big Baby and have a blast doing it.

It's so delightful watching you tear through those monster hoots. :laughtwo: I always take my largest hits/hoots with you. Haha! I've started calling them hoots. Lol!

Thank you, for being you. :hug: :love: :hug: MUAH!

Thanks guys!!

Enjoy this one!! Grizz it was your comment that pops up in this video! Haha I get easily distracted!

Love you guys!

Dude, the pigeon hoot after the dab kills me every time. I got baked right along with you bro. Pretty soon I will have to skip commercials while I grunt to myself "I liked it better when I didn't have to watch commercials for a pigeons video" then proceeding to watch my friend kill it on you tube. So happy for you buddy

Dude, the pigeon hoot after the dab kills me every time. I got baked right along with you bro. Pretty soon I will have to skip commercials while I grunt to myself "I liked it better when I didn't have to watch commercials for a pigeons video" then proceeding to watch my friend kill it on you tube. So happy for you buddy

I'll keep the commercials out for as long as I can!! :rofl:

I'm glad you still enjoy them my man! I don't think I'll ever "kill it on YouTube" but I'm going to really work on constructing the channel to be a one stop shop for every step of the process. Quick, short and to the point. While getting high the whole time of course!! :rofl:

Thanks for the love, Holmes!!

420!! Congrats :cheer:

Thanks Mom!!!

:high-five:

On the subject of seed suppliers, I have used herbies head shop(sponsor here) for last two orders, no issues, stealth shipping and very fast. Highly recommend them.

You know what? I've never tried but I certainly will! Consider it at the top of my list for my next shot.

:thumb:

Morning Pigeons...hope your day is filled with joy my friend! cheers.:high-five:

Good morning my dear friend!

Enjoy the day today! It'll be snowing at any point!!

:passitleft:

:circle-of-love: AND WE LOVE YOU :love:

:love::hug::love:
I want to climb cheese mountain and smoke my way back down. Nice looking buds. Poor little red devil girl is gonna do good to make a couple hoots.

Another great vid. :thumb:

:rofl:

I'll come with you!!

Stupid red poison! *kicks rocks and pouts*

OK , Pigeons...NO MORE talk of that white stuff from the sky OK...OK...OK!:blunt:

Haha you're not gonna like today's wake and bake!!

Can u go into more detail on the electric components you were talking about in the video. What kind of cords should we be using to minimize electrical fire

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

Yes! Great idea! How about a "how to avoid electrical problems in your garden"?

And that's why I don't dabble with autos. Too unpredictable for a Noob like myself. I'll stick to what I kmow, photos. Great 20 minutes video pigeons. FYI, I never watch videos that are that long. My ADD won't let me. But, somehow, I can watch yours. Must be the bong rip. :rofl:

Haha this is the main reason ALL my videos are at a reasonable length. Nothing worse than youtubing a video about something and it's 45 mins long!!

Haha

BOO am still alive though grow is gone will be back in the spring with a outdoor shot

I got so excited when you posted and the alert came through and then life interfered and it took this long to get here. It's not really Saturday without your wake 'n bake. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I know nothing about a sea of green. What size pots would you be looking at? Are you talking about 30 plants at once? That'd be essentially ten of three different strains? Man! To have the room for such a project. :dreamy: I don't envy you being responsible for 30 plants, but to be honest, I wouldn't turn down the chance to give it a go.

Who's your mentor?

:love::hug::love:

:rofl:

I'll come with you!!

Stupid red poison! *kicks rocks and pouts*

Haha you're not gonna like today's wake and bake!!

Yes! Great idea! How about a "how to avoid electrical problems in your garden"?

Haha this is the main reason ALL my videos are at a reasonable length. Nothing worse than youtubing a video about something and it's 45 mins long!!

Haha

Hey Gang...i would like to have input in this "electrical " tip thing ya's got goin on. Over 30 years journeyman...i need to give back now...OK!:Namaste:

Hey Gang...i would like to have input in this "electrical " tip thing ya's got goin on. Over 30 years journeyman...i need to give back now...OK!:Namaste:
Well u know me the planner. I was hoping to get a tips video on proper electrical outlets needed. I see people putting 220 lines etc. What dangerous hook ups look like. Advice on surge protectors....use of extention cords. Stuff like that...

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

Back
Top Bottom