Advanced LED vs TopLED Side By Side Comparison - Hawaiian Snow & Blueberry

re: Advanced LED vs TopLED Side By Side Comparison - Hawaiian Snow & Blueberry

I know there was talk early on about but transport between the sides, and I have 0 experiences with this, but, I have a huge mango tree that has been partly shaded by an oak. I cut a big oak branch, and that side of the mango blew up with Veg. Light means everything, and your 'left' side is better IMHO.

nice show Crawdaddy, plants are healthy and beautiful.
good and clean job M8.

I know there was talk early on about but transport between the sides, and I have 0 experiences with this, but, I have a huge mango tree that has been partly shaded by an oak. I cut a big oak branch, and that side of the mango blew up with Veg. Light means everything, and your 'left' side is better IMHO.

Thanks for the kind words and input!

Your girls are looking lovely and healthy my friend, took me while to catch up on the few pages I had missed but its always worth it with this journal!

That was a interesting question asked about colored plants. Kind of makes me wonder about the use of green lights on say purples or black strains. I know I've grown a lot of different colored herbs and didn't have problems using my green lights at nite. But made me curious. Hey on a bad note,,, I got flowers in the yard. Only 2 outta like 10 and these were the first 2 I threw out. Both were from seed.
I'm going to drag one in and let her finish flowering and I got to think about the other. She's already over 3' and I don't want to deal with a pain in the ya know with her. She's my own creation so I have 100's of seeds from her. On a better note, these 2 were the first and that was about a month ago. Hopefully I'm not a bearer of bad news.
If you want to make sure you could flip on a yard light on them in the middle of the night for like a hour for acouple more weeks to be sure. I don't see any sign on any other of my girls out there. And acouple been out there about 3 weeks. I had dealing with revegs. They tend to get way to bushy. And that seems to invite the molds. Now alittle read about colors and photosynthesis.
GL and Keepem Green

Id like to see some new pictures crawdaddy. When will you be uploading new ones?

That was a interesting question asked about colored plants. Kind of makes me wonder about the use of green lights on say purples or black strains. I know I've grown a lot of different colored herbs and didn't have problems using my green lights at nite. But made me curious. Hey on a bad note,,, I got flowers in the yard. Only 2 outta like 10 and these were the first 2 I threw out. Both were from seed.
I'm going to drag one in and let her finish flowering and I got to think about the other. She's already over 3' and I don't want to deal with a pain in the ya know with her. She's my own creation so I have 100's of seeds from her. On a better note, these 2 were the first and that was about a month ago. Hopefully I'm not a bearer of bad news.
If you want to make sure you could flip on a yard light on them in the middle of the night for like a hour for acouple more weeks to be sure. I don't see any sign on any other of my girls out there. And acouple been out there about 3 weeks. I had dealing with revegs. They tend to get way to bushy. And that seems to invite the molds. Now alittle read about colors and photosynthesis.
GL and Keepem Green

Still seeing no signs of flower on my plants :knock on wood:. Weirdest thing is 1 of my g/f's plants is showing big signs, and she been bringing it in at night and under the light for last month.

Id like to see some new pictures crawdaddy. When will you be uploading new ones?

Probably tomorrow. hoping they getting close to done stretching. the HS is getting large.

Photo Update!

Flower Day 13

Hopefully the HS is getting done with her stretch she is a beast!

You all know the drill, Top LED on left, Advanced LED on right.
LED_camparo_2_.JPG

Each side....
LED_camparo_3_.JPG
DSCN19578.JPG

The Hawaiian Snow out of the tent. Her pot is a bit light so going with 2 irrigation a day. She will get a res change in next few days to full on flower nutes. using transition mix now.
DSCN19497.JPG
DSCN19509.JPG
DSCN19516.JPG

And the Blueberry on her own...
DSCN19527.JPG
DSCN19534.JPG
LED_camparo_1_.JPG

whoa bis,

I normally need time to differenciate both ladies between topled and Suckmoney.com but here ouch !!!

Umhhh did the separation be placed exactly in the middle ? :) the question still in the air...

In any case, or worst case for sara's products i should say if equality, we can now proove, write, sign, topled for the price well worth it, :bravo:

T.

Such a cool grow! :bravo:

Thanks Man, liking how it turning out so far.

whoa bis,

I normally need time to differenciate both ladies between topled and Suckmoney.com but here ouch !!!

Umhhh did the separation be placed exactly in the middle ? :) the question still in the air...

In any case, or worst case for sara's products i should say, :bravo:

T.

Well i was about as close to middle and tried to even plant matter on each side with the divider in the beginning, but probably not exactly 50/50. the pics in post #1 are day it added.

I think for me the key is going to be how flowers turn out.

I agree Lester. Diggin this grow myself. I'm sure both sides are going to make some excellent bud, but TOPled could use a couple of those pictures as advertisements for their potent ability to veg.

FLOWER ON!!! :morenutes:

I am having a heard time not taking a pair of scissors to that Hawaiian Snow, she is in dire need of a haircut. But I have to admit I think it be good to see how one grows out with out my modifications. This one has stretched like no ones business, I am thinking that cause of the good feed from doing it 'Cap'n Style'.

Or another part of me wants to move the blueberry out and just pull the HS branches apart. She could fill up whole tent.

But in the spirit of the test, I will leave it alone. I am sure get something good out of it.

Great thread man. I'm a little late in joining but it looks like the best bits are to come :)
I've just ordered 2x Mars 400w from Sara at topledlights, I've gone for one in full spectrum & one in flower spectrum. The price she quoted me made it a no brainer. I've subbed to your thread & will watch on with great interest.

Very cool watching them duke it out, 5 star thread. :Namaste::peace:
:rocker:

Being a TopLed grower myself I may be a little bias but it seems to be leading the race. But as a few of you said already the real test begins in the Bloom phase.

:rocker:

Being a TopLed grower myself I may be a little bias but it seems to be leading the race. But as a few of you said already the real test begins in the Bloom phase.

Well even if they came out even the TopLED would win IMO, due to being 1/3 the price. AS i have said before I am willing to pay a premium for something USA made but not 300%, plus I am not convinced the Advanced Lights are even assembled in the USA.

Like any new industry one has to be on the lookout for two things....

1. Inferior products
2. 'Scammers' selling you something you could buy somewhere else for a much lower price.

I'm all caught up and wanted to take a moment to thank you personally for this great journal. I know there are a lot of us here that find the information invaluable!

I'm nearly ready to get rid of the 3 LED fixtures I have now and upgrade, this is very helpful for me indeed!

Thanks again, love to all.

:circle-of-love:

I'm all caught up and wanted to take a moment to thank you personally for this great journal. I know there are a lot of us here that find the information invaluable!

I'm nearly ready to get rid of the 3 LED fixtures I have now and upgrade, this is very helpful for me indeed!

Thanks again, love to all.

:circle-of-love:

Glad i could help, ronnie6690 also has another LED side by side grow going.

Back
Top Bottom