Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

May 21 (Saturday) Update.

Autos: Lemon Skunk is 64, Candy Cane 3 is 39, Red Poison is 25, and Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 9. Temp was 88 today with RH at 30% during lights on. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 18-22 inches from their lights. Overnight temp was 70 and 37% RH.

Photos: Purple Kush is 46 days old. Temp is 80 and RH is 37% at the canopy, 79 and 41% at the top, 70 and 42% overnight. She is 16 inches from her light.

• RP got soaked with three quarter strength grow nutes (6 liters with 22 ml each of DNF Gro A+B and 6 ml of calmag+) at unknown ppm and 5.8 PH
  • C3 got soaked with full strength bloom nutes (6 liters with 30 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B and 7.5 ml of GO CaMg+) at 957ppm and 5.8 PH
  • LS got flushed with weak bloom nutes (7 liters with 7 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B) at 316ppm and 5.8 PH

Our first Lemon Skunk auto is finishing up nicely. She's been on flush nutes for 6 days, with 6 more to go. She is by far our frostiest yet.

Our third Candy Cane was desperately dry, we won't do that to her again until she's ready to harvest.

Our first Purple Kush, and second photoperiod, finally got some action on her scrog today. We tucked the tops and then ended up tying them to the grid. So much growth under there set to explode.

Family pics:

Cheryl at 9 days (11 lbs, down from 13 after watering yesterday):

RP at 25 days (9 lbs down from 11 yesterday, 21.8 after watering tonight):

C3 at 39 days (8.4 lbs down from 11.8 yesterday):

PK at 46 days (26 lbs, down from 27.6 yesterday):

LS at 64 days (11.2 lbs down from 16 yesterday, 22.2 lbs after flushing tonight):

Back in the tent:

Doc Bud considers the sugar leaves to be the cream of the crop. You have an enviable collection on that Lemon Skunk. Excellent work with that one.

Thanks for the great scrog pictures. I like the way you tied them down. I just got my new spool of soft tie yesterday. That stuff's invaluable in our gardens.

Doc Bud considers the sugar leaves to be the cream of the crop. You have an enviable collection on that Lemon Skunk. Excellent work with that one.

A freebie from a former seed bank sponsor when I ordered my Dark Devil. I'll be looking into more, and other's from the Breeder. This one's impressed me enough already to buy more without a smoke report. :)

Thanks for the great scrog pictures. I like the way you tied them down. I just got my new spool of soft tie yesterday. That stuff's invaluable in our gardens.

I've had some fat stuff around for a few months, but Jaybiz found some much smalerl gauge stuff at the dollar store and bought four or five of them. Can't have enough.

This Purple Kush might not have been the best candidate for this "plan" for the scrog. I was hoping for much more stretch between the nodes.

the most amazing is how full and detailled are your reports :)
you are still giving the weigh etc, incredible, I have my scale next to the box but i've used it a couple of times to check drying problems. very useful, but it's too much work for me (i had 16 plants :) )
Anyway, congrats for the hard work :)

It all comes full circle, I'm now at 2000 posts. I figure this is the best place for my milestone to be read. Once again my friends, another stellar harvest from an auto. :goodjob: you guys.

It's been a great few months watching these ladies fill out and burst with buds, keep up the fantastic work and as always brothers...

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

the most amazing is how full and detailled are your reports :)
you are still giving the weigh etc, incredible, I have my scale next to the box but i've used it a couple of times to check drying problems. very useful, but it's too much work for me (i had 16 plants :) )
Anyway, congrats for the hard work :)

Yeah, our "system" doesn't scale to any size, but we don't have any need to scale up any time soon. I'll keep this journal going through the harvest of Purple Kush and re-evaluate at that time. Until then, I'll keep the format going. Sorry all. :)

It all comes full circle, I'm now at 2000 posts. I figure this is the best place for my milestone to be read. Once again my friends, another stellar harvest from an auto. :goodjob: you guys.

It's been a great few months watching these ladies fill out and burst with buds, keep up the fantastic work and as always brothers...

:yahoo: That's awesome Snid! Thanks for sharing the milestone here. :high-five:

May 22 (Friday) Update.

Autos: Lemon Skunk is 65, Candy Cane 3 is 40, Red Poison is 26, and Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 10. Temp was 85 today with RH at 38% during lights on. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 18-22 inches from their lights. Overnight temp was 68 and 54% RH.

Photos: Purple Kush is 47 days old. Temp is 78 and RH is 36% at the canopy, 76 and 40% at the top, 68 and 47% overnight. She is 16 inches from her light.

Nobody needed anything today but some attention.

I did a bit more lollipopping on our third Candy Cane, and untucked the tips of the branches we tied down yesterday on our Purple Kush. Tomorrow will be a busy night...

Family pics:

Cheryl at 10 days (9.6 lbs, down from 11):

Red Poison at 26 days (16.8 lbs, down from 21.8 after watering yesterday):

Candy Cane at 40 days (15.8 lbs, down from 21.4 after watering yesterday):

Purple Kush at 47 days (24.4 lbs, down from 26 yesterday):

Lemon Skunk at 65 days (15.4 lbs, down from 22.2 after watering yesterday):

Back in the tent:

Congrats snid

May 23 (Monday) Update.

Autos: Lemon Skunk is 66, Candy Cane 3 is 41, Red Poison is 27, and Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 11. Temp was 83 today with RH at 43% during lights on. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 18-22 inches from their lights. Overnight temp was 69 and 58% RH.

Photos: Purple Kush is 48 days old. Temp is 77 and RH is 40% at the canopy, 75 and 43% at the top, 69 and 55% overnight. She is 16 inches from her light.

• Cheryl got her last partial watering, 3 liters of bubbled tap water (750 ml down her stem, 1 liter around the edge, and the rest in the tray) at 151ppm and 5.8 PH @ 67 f.
  • C3 was soaked with full strength bloom nutes (6 liters with 30 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B and 7.5 ml of GO CaMg+) at 963ppm and 5.8 PH @ 67 f.
  • LS was soaked with weak bloom nutes as her flush (6 liter with 7 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B) at 351ppm and 5.8 PH at 67 f.

Love long weekends! We took care of the girls early today so we didn't have to do it in the evening.

Cheryl at 11 days (9.2 lbs down from 9.6 yesterday, 15.4 lbs after watering today):

RP at 27 days (13 lbs, down from 16.8 yesterday):

C3 at 41 days (11.8 lbs down from 15.8 yesterday, 24.6 lbs after watering tonight):

PK at 48 days (23.6 lbs, down from 24.4 yesterday):

LS at 66 days (11.8 lbs down from 15.4 yesterday, 22.6 lbs after watering tonight):

Back in the tent:

I wanna be back in that tent. Sugar leaf heaven there sir! :high-five:

Bob ;)

The Doctor is IN! Good to see ya sir, hope all is well. I'll swing by your place tonight.

:yahoo:

Love that lemon skunk

I'm enthralled with her, Jaybiz and I both spent at least 10 minutes this evening just staring at her.

May 24 (Tuesday) Update.

Autos: Lemon Skunk is 67, Candy Cane 3 is 42, Red Poison is 28, and Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 12. Temp was 83 today with RH at 43% during lights on. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 18-22 inches from their lights. Overnight temp was 69 and 58% RH.

Photos: Purple Kush is 49 days old. Temp is 77 and RH is 40% at the canopy, 75 and 43% at the top, 69 and 55% overnight. She is 16 inches from her light.

• RP got soaked with full strength grow nutes (6 liters with 30 ml each of DNF Gro A+B and 7.5 ml of calmag+) at 901ppm and 5.8 PH @ 66 f

Cheryl, our first Amnesia Haze auto, could be topped today, but she's a bit small for my fat fingers so I'll pop it off tomorrow.

Our first Red Poison auto was droopy dry today, that'll be the last time she drops that low. I let all of her training go for a half hour or so during watering and re-did it all afterwards. All was perfect, but two hours later I was futzing with her and snapped a center prime branch off. Dammit. Ah well, all around that will have to fill in for it. :)

Our third Candy Cane auto is about done her flowering stretch. I'd forgotten just how spindly her branches are, and looking at her now I'm thinking I'll try scrogging the next one.

Our first Purple Kush photoperiod is looking a little rusty, so I think we'll do a little partial flush next and cut her feed in half for the next feeding.

And finally, our first Canuk Seeds Lemon Skunk auto is getting one more soaking tomorrow night. we'll harvest her once she's bone dry, likely Saturday or Sunday at the latest. Wooot!

Cheryl at 12 days (13 lbs, down from 15.4 after watering yesterday):

RP at 28 days (9.2 lbs down from 13 yesterday, 22 lbs after watering tonight):

Free at last, free at last:

Back in bondage:

C3 at 42 days (18.6 lbs, down from 24.6 after watering yesterday):

PK at 49 days (22.4 lbs, down from 23.6 yesterday):

LS at 67 days (16 lbs, down from 22.6 after watering yesterday):

Back in the tent:

Purple Kush is an interesting choice for a scrog. Kushes are kind of pole branchy, so not necessarily my 1st choice. Cheryl the amnesia haze or JH or other sativas would be my scrog plants. If I were to do one with what I have now I would probably go with agent orange because of her lanky fast stretch. I am curious to see how this develops. I would also think my Tutankhamon would be a good scrogger. Not saying you are wrong to choose PK of course! It's only by trying that we stumble on cool things. Much love rtk (JBiz too!)

Purple Kush is an interesting choice for a scrog. Kushes are kind of pole branchy, so not necessarily my 1st choice. Cheryl the amnesia haze or JH or other sativas would be my scrog plants. If I were to do one with what I have now I would probably go with agent orange because of her lanky fast stretch. I am curious to see how this develops. I would also think my Tutankhamon would be a good scrogger. Not saying you are wrong to choose PK of course! It's only by trying that we stumble on cool things. Much love rtk (JBiz too!)

Much love for calling it "interesting", rather than the more accurate "uninformed, not a great idea"! Thanks bro. :)

Yeah, we won't do a kush again like this. I guess we got complacent with the autos, training them all the same and getting decent results. We'd hoped to cut a week or two off our veg time from our last photo, we're a day over and nowhere near ready to flip. I'm guessing we'll be around day 140+ before we harvest her. Seems like an eternity compared to a 70-80 auto.

Ah well, we're still learning, and the auto tent is keeping us in weed in the meantime. Life is good.

:passitleft:

May 25 (Wednesday) Update.

Autos: Lemon Skunk is 68, Candy Cane 3 is 43, Red Poison is 29, and Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 13. Temp was 84 today with RH at 50% during lights on. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 14-25 inches from their lights. Overnight temp was 68 and 63% RH.

Photos: Purple Kush is 50 days old. Temp is 78 and RH is 47% at the canopy, 77 and 50% at the top, 68 and 64% overnight. She is 16 inches from her light.

• C3 got soaked with about 80% strength bloom nutes (6 liters with 25 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B and 7 ml of calmag+) at 844ppm and 5.8 PH @ 67 f
  • LS got soaked with weak bloom nutes, for the last time (6 liters with 7 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B) at 352ppm and 5.8 PH @ 67 f

Cheryl, our first Amnesia Haze, lost her top today. I still couldn't get a good grip on her, so she got a tight cut for now and will snap it off later, if it grows at all.

Our first Red Poison had her tiedowns adjusted again, and she's showing the start of some color already.

Family pics:

Cheryl at 13 days (11.6 lbs, down from 13 yesterday):

Before:

After losing her top, the naughty thing:

RP at 29 days (18 lbs, down from 22 after watering yesterday):

C3 at 43 days (13.6 lbs down from 18.6 yesterday, 25 lbs after watering tonight):

Missed her tonight dammit.​

PK at 50 days (21.4 lbs, down from 22.4 yesterday):

LS at 68 days (11.6 lbs down from 16 yesterday, 22.4 lbs after watering tonight):

Back in the tent:

Back
Top Bottom