Bassman's RDWC - High Defoliation - Master Kush Grow #2

Same as above, PM me wi/ specifics. Pick up an electric heater/oil filled radiator for you mom for now. You may also want to contact a service man on your own to leave the real estate group out of the initial check.....

I can say that your talent at keeping DWC up and running is a far greater skill than fixing central heating. 20 minutes and you should have it figured out. From the thermostat your wiring goes to a 24 volt transmormer, then to a couple of odd gadgets that slowly bring up the electricity to the heating elements. Most often the problem is either the heating elements or the thermostat.

Thanks Dr.RedWhite. I have an old digital multimeter (Snap-On of course) from my old days working on Harleys. I just don't know the processes of how the heater works to know the procedure of testing. And tbh, I have yet to go up into the attic crawl space and even look at it. Been waiting on a couple pm's to give me some procedures to go through. Tough timing on xmas and all.

Well, I think I'm at optimal harvest window now. Of course I've been a major procrastinator and not prepared the other room for trimming and the desk I use there as well as the rest of the room is a total disorganized clusterfeck. Tomorrow I have to cook a 27lb prime rib, get mom cleaned up and dressed, and take it all over to sister in laws house for dinner. And Weds nite I have to sleep for work that nite at 3am. So I don't have a ton of time and I know I can't finish it all in the maybe 24-30 hrs of useable time before my work week. But I'll do my best. Getting this into jars to cure asap is goal so if I can't fix heater myself I can call in the repair guys.

As far as how this process of flushing has done over the last 10-12 days or whatever it's been, today the ppm was at 250ppm or .5 e.c. on a .500 conversion meter. I'm not sure how much lower it would go with this process, but it's been dropping 10-15% daily just adding 0 ppm ro water. I know it could never get to 0 ppm because there's going to be some residues within the system. I'm interested in what others think though about this topic and method as for a reasonably well educated guess to shoot for.

So here's some trichome shots and 1 feeble attempt at modifying a pic to enhance thrichs. I'm going to prepare to chop now and maybe get started tonight.

Taken this evening:
PTDC000114.JPG
PTDC000210.JPG
PC240002.JPG

One small further away from light bud clipped 3 days ago, left to air dry, and pics taken today:
PTDC000115.JPG
PTDC000211.JPG
PTDC000310.JPG
PTDC00048.JPG

Maybe Santa will send in some elves to help with the harvest. :) Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Thank TG. I hope your xmas is a jolly good time with those close to you. Here's to wishing everyone a wonderful xmas!

I seldom actualy flush but add seaweed juice and molasses every weekend the last four weeks of flower. The flavor is awesome and potency is way up there. I do a prolonged cure using jars too, makes a lot of difference.

** 1 handed typing as glove hand is toooooo sticky!:

I use BPN Liquid Seaweed with every nute mix. But no molasses. I'm not convinced on the molasses, especially with cold hydroponic nutrients.

After the first couple days of rack drying, I'll fill a jar and check humidity. Once I can get it to jar up at under 70% then I jar up everything and start a full curing process.

Btw, trimming with live Stones, Santana, Clapton, going in the background makes time fly pleasantly.

Well 1st plant is about 2/3 done. So far 714g wet, or about 6.3oz dry. Guesstimate on her is 8-9oz. Looks reasonable to assume we'll surpass last grow, but it's still hard to say for sure. I don't see 2#'s coming out of it though, I don't think. I think the smallest of them will be about 5-6oz dry.

Some pre-harvest pics and a few trimmed bud shots later.

Thank you so much NEP. Got the 27 lb prime rib all trimmed up, seasoned up, and just popped into the oven. Gonna roast it and take it to sis-in-laws and bring mom to visit them and eat a damn fine meal tonight.

Wishing you a wonderful xmas too!

Now back to trimming the plants! (no sleep for the wicked)

Can't wait to see the pics! What day from 12/12 is chop day for ya?

76 days from flip to 12/12
68 days of flower. I call flower, day 1 of first pistils showing. Breeders (or at least for this strain is my understanding) commonly call flower period from day 1 of sex showing. However, using Gas Lantern Routine in veg, they will show sex during veg without going into flowering. My last grow took 5 days to show flowering pistils, but I gave that grow 36 hrs of dark before 12/12 flip. This grow went from GLR straight to 12/12. I like the 36 hrs dark better I think. But last grow was a different strain also. My next grow is 2 of same strain so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom