BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

:surf:

WELL its time to start a new thread/journal after all it would not be polite to test a budmaster II in a journal featuring another sponsor in the title! SO paul over at budmaster II has decided to sponsor me and this journal with a shiny new 675-xg led light heres the link to the light Budmaster II 675XG LED Grow Light is the best grow light of its class in the world.
from the site

sounds good!! got here quite fast, took from the 19th to the 24th and arrived in perfect working order,interesting thing is i got a power cord i cant use as its the uk style,fortunately i have a cord horde and a nice 12 footer of my own lets see how she looks,
DSCF07625.JPG
heres how it arrived good shape no evidence of damage or contents
DSCF07634.JPG
DSCF07644.JPG
DSCF07672.JPG
DSCF07653.JPG
DSCF07663.JPG
DSCF07683.JPG
DSCF07693.JPG
heres high
DSCF07722.JPG
medium
DSCF07733.JPG
and low
DSCF07743.JPG
i hung it at about 5foot 10 inches or 1.88m
DSCF07762.JPG
DSCF07804.JPG
DSCF07782.JPG
DSCF07812.JPG
a few shots before lights on
DSCF07854.JPG
DSCF07884.JPG

DSCF07894.JPG

and the moment arrives
DSCF07914.JPG
DSCF07925.JPG
DSCF07934.JPG
DSCF07945.JPG
DSCF07955.JPG
DSCF07962.JPG
DSCF07974.JPG
DSCF07985.JPG
DSCF07993.JPG
DSCF08004.JPG
DSCF08021.JPG
DSCF0803.JPG
DSCF08041.JPG
DSCF0805.JPG
DSCF08071.JPG
DSCF08082.JPG
DSCF08093.JPG
DSCF08103.JPG
DSCF08112.JPG
DSCF08123.JPG
DSCF08134.JPG
DSCF08142.JPG
DSCF08151.JPG
DSCF08161.JPG
DSCF08171.JPG
DSCF08181.JPG
ok so theres the layout right now the two big plants are 27 days since the flip the little sour d is the one strapped to a tomato cage i was going to flower with the other led but i realized its to tall for the tent so in here she goes so we can see how she does in a full flower cycle under the budmaster, its sitting exactly 3feet from the light, the tallest is 22inches
i gotta comment on the very cool ambiance this light creates its extremely bright yet no blinding point of light that makes it hurt to look at the garden and in person its not nearly as pink as in the non white balanced pics i can tell the penetration is defiantly as good if not better than the 600hps im impressed already ok heres the basic info sheet
What strain is it? um for now you already know
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? hybrids endo dom atm
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? flowering i hope
If in Veg... For how long? im always in veg, plants got at minimum a month
If in Flower stage... For how long? 2 at 28 days 1 at 1day
Indoor or outdoor? tentdoor
Soil or Hydro? highly mineralized coco organic hi-brix
If soil... what is in your mix? custom coco
If soil... What size pot? 5 & 7 gallon smartpots
Size of light? a nice size
Is it aircooled? 6 inch inline 30 min on 4 times a day and one circulation fan on 24/7
Temp of Room/cab? high 80 low 60s 70s average f
RH of Room/cab? 30-45% average
PH of media or res? dont check it
Any Pests ? just me
How often are you watering? when they need it
Type and strength of ferts used? organic stuff all kinds of things
ok guys n gals lets get this party started
many thanks to 420 magazine,budmaster II and you guys without whom there would be no point to do this
:thumb::thumb::high-five::thanks::Namaste:

Sorry about the UK plug BID it happens sometimes, and good to see DHL figured it out.

I have a question for Budmaster Led, how can you claim to have the best led panels on the market when you dont use the best diodes on the market?

Jon

You know that I have no meter so take this with a grain of salt... The panel I have is by far the "most powerful" I say this because it is the first panel I have not been able to grow right up to and should really back off another 12" I don't have. I need a light meter to tell. I don't know how much they are or what to get to tell.

Buck

edit -- If so I suspect it is due in part to the lenses

edit -- duh I re-read your question... it had nothing to do with power

Jon

You know that I have no meter so take this with a grain of salt... The panel I have is by far the "most powerful" I say this because it is the first panel I have not been able to grow right up to and should really back off another 12" I don't have. I need a light meter to tell. I don't know how much they are or what to get to tell.

Buck

edit -- If so I suspect it is due in part to the lenses

edit -- duh I re-read your question... it had nothing to do with power
Yea my question was because of Budmasters add, I know they are good lights bro, ive seen your results with them but making a claim that it is "The Best" panel on the market when they are not using Cree Diodes is false advertising imho, I have no idea who makes "The Best" panel out there but its pretty common knowledge these days that Cree diodes are the best.

they're beautiful, BID. :high-five: I'll grab a seat, if I can find one. :peace:

You got a front row seat... this is like a Gallagher concert, I hope you have a raincoat and goggles :cheesygrinsmiley:

they're beautiful, BID. :high-five: I'll grab a seat, if I can find one. :peace:
Thanks you and welcome aboard .plenty of room I have everexpanding walls and reproductive bean bags (Lil something I there in the from the breeding program) just make sure you pair up to a female bean bag the males well they can get a little frisky *wink*
You got a front row seat... this is like a Gallagher concert, I hope you have a raincoat and goggles :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey that's funny! Yeah I guess it can get a little messy and wild in here somtimes:high-five::thumb:

Please bid some videos of the beanbags hard at it 

Sending you a new power cable btw'

Also guys and gals while I am imbibing the old jd I will exploit the forum and link another diary I am posting for a customer, pretty sweet so far 

Mystery Cheese & Budmaster II

And please if you are buying a light tell us or our re-seller you are from 420 preferably give a link to your profile to make it easy on the admin and you get you 10% medical discount.

Please bid some videos of the beanbags hard at it 

Sending you a new power cable btw'

Also guys and gals while I am imbibing the old jd I will exploit the forum and link another diary I am posting for a customer, pretty sweet so far 

Mystery Cheese & Budmaster II

And please if you are buying a light tell us or our re-seller you are from 420 preferably give a link to your profile to make it easy on the admin and you get you 10% medical discount.

hay mate no need for a power cable i have 1 that works perfect, but i did not get any rachet hangers but i got 2 sets of the thing that has 4 cables with hooks connected to a large caribeener hook latch thing-a-ma-jig so some actual hangers would be great 0 riffic!! also i been a wonering if you think added light in the form of A.all red ufos,B. i have a 4footx2foot 6 bulb 6500k t5 light, (i could hang it as side lighting) now bear in mind i dont mean to do this in this journal during the test phase anyway, more an after thought / experiment for later, and do you think doing such a thing would even have any benifit in a 4x4ft tent?
thank you again for doing this for me i shall do my best to showcase the bm675 to the best of my ability as fairly and honestly as possible , if it performs as well as im hoping/expecting i will do my best to make sure as many ppl know about it as i can,same as i do for every sponsored item i have used and reviewed, my gut sez im gonna end up being a big fan of both the led companies im currently testing, and will find the ideal applications for both, like i did with jdl,sns and a former nute sponsor, no better a way to advertize in my opinion than to let ppl test in real world ordinary situation equipped with flaws and all the things a typical grower is likely to encounter,rather than a lab style "perfect" scenario as most growers are not setup in a fully perfected 0 variable idealistic situation ,my environment is good but not perfect i have not invested in co2 enrichment and cant maintain 100% perfect temperature all the time, hence my saying "real world"
so if it performs well in my situation then its likely to perform well in most environments ,now im not saying anything negative here i feel i have a pretty darn good setup but it has room for further improvement (like adding led) wow im all urkled up and babbling like a nutter, im gonna go have dinner now and then do some defol (pics will ensue ):thumb:

Congrats BID!
You pretty much walked away with both of them this time!
Well done, you deserve it brother!

:bravo:

Thanks Vick, I don't know I was losing nug at the very beginning,and plant was a lot closer the first week it got to within 2 votes, but yeah I finally won the contests that I have been trying to win for 3 years helluva 3 yr anniversary and both the same month wow ! That's rare and October that's almost always the outdoor guys turf, so I'm impressed and flattered an just so gal dern happy! I'm a very grateful man too I can really use the nutrients and sns stuff the butter machines will be a godsend I'm so lazy or disabled Idk which that I just throw 3/4 of my trim away or give it away,,not any more and I love raw papers it all just so fetching exciting, ,I'm just so humbled that the community thought so highly of my girls thanks Vick and everybody else too:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom