Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

It's like a tiny work of art. I see speciality wedding shower announcements. :thumb:

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Are we on information overload yet? :)

Okay, I went down to evaluate the flowering and there were only two choices besides the ruled out Buddha. WW x MK and Afghan Kush. I've played around with WW x MK enough and I don't see the point with crossing WW x WW LOL, so Afghan Kush it is!

12_2_9.jpg

The timing ought to be right in order with these flowers

12_2_8.jpg

This branch is well outside, so that's the one I will choose for pollination:

12_2_71.jpg

And while I was down there, I extracted two more seeds off the THC Bomb branch. They are looking quite mature now!

12_2_61.jpg

I'm going to have to research what plant that pollen came from for THC Bomb cross. Probably WW x MK....

Okay, confirmation that the seeds from THC Bomb were a cross with Nirvana White Widow and Nirvana Master Kush. Now I need to look into the genetics of all of them. Too much to do!!

I love it that you're all business and overachiever mode, and Dennise notices your nails are beautiful. That's what friends are for - to notice the small details. :laughtwo:

You got your nails done.....:).....:circle-of-love:

High! It's good to see you out and about. I was giving you plenty of time to rest up.

Ummmm.....no...didn't get them "done". I grind them myself. For some reason my fingernails are growing like crazy this year, I've never had to deal with constant filing them before. Must be something in the oil.....

:laughtwo:

Okay, the shemale has been identified as a White Widow feminised clone which were from home grown seeds.
I have it sitting in front of the window where the canna tree was (you didn't think I would leave that up till Christmas did you? LOL It's getting chopped for cannabutter)

I needed to get this set quickly because I know how fast those pollen sacs start going.
I put a large piece of plastic sheeting under it and folded up the sides to keep stray pollen from blowing off, I will be tapping the branches as those pollen sacs open up into a container. Any pollen that falls onto the plastic will be swiped up with Q-tips and stored in a baggy. I've used Q-tips to apply pollen to flowers in the past, so that should work out fine.

shemale.jpg

Now all I need to do is pick a plant for selective branch pollination. The Afghan Kush in the flower room is doing well....or the Buddha Clone. Only problem with the Buddha clone is that I have no clue what strain it is...so it's probably going to be Afghan Kush. We'll see, I am known to change my mind a time or two during the last minutes of a decision. LOL

One thought selecting who to breed, you might try techniques from spicing while cooking:

Compatibility method.
Imagine the aromas of the father plant, and then the aromas of the potential mothers and consider which would smell good together.
Good smells = good taste.

or

Complementary method
Think of the brightness, muskiness, sweet and sour flavors - consider a parent with that fills in the missing elements.
for example : The dark spiciness and fullness of the kush might go well with the brghtness and sharpness of White Widow.

What a unique way of describing that Radogast. :thanks:

I love the smell of the Afghan Kush that is drying right now, and I have White Widow in curing jars. I'm going to do a little experiment in combining smells in the morning. ;-) THEN, I will try a little mix in the vape. :yummy:

High! It's good to see you out and about. I was giving you plenty of time to rest up.

Ummmm.....no...didn't get them "done". I grind them myself. For some reason my fingernails are growing like crazy this year, I've never had to deal with constant filing them before. Must be something in the oil.....

:laughtwo:

"My, what nice fingernails you have" said little red riding hood.
"That's to better my pinching the tops dear" said... :)

I just want to come lie on the floor in that closet for a few hours and stare at the pretty buds and smell the pretty smells.

:green_heart:

The reveg Scrog comparison is under way. I have both plants under an HPS unit until the weekend when I will be moving them under an LED on 18/6 light schedule.

The red pot plant was a smaller clone, she will take a bit to catch up on growth but she's moving along. I have removed all of the training stakes from the scrog gal so I can start pulling her branches around to train, and am using the stakes on the red pot to do the same. This weekend I'll be doing some topping on both. I've been pinching off leaves here and there to get light into the plants as well.
(that's where the fingernails come in. Haven't had to use scissors for leaf pinching in quite awhile. LOL)

reveg_compare_2.jpg

reveg_compare_3.jpg

reveg_compare_1.jpg

They both got a rainwater drink this morning.

Update on Lil' Purp today, she's flowering for sure:

lil_purp_14.jpg

And in the room with her are two clones, the big one is Afghan Kush and she will be moving to 12/12 in the basement this weekend:

12-3_1.jpg

I'm not quite sure whether to top the Lil' purp or not, I will be posting to Beasts' thread to see what he says. It worries me that she is flowering so much, so I want to be sure on that.

:)

How old is lil purp? Seems like she was just planted?

Hey Jim, she sprouted on November 1st. She had a rough start because I over watered and literally stopped her growth for a week or so.
I just got confirmation that I shouldn't do a topping on her this far into flowering on all nodes. I'll do the topping on a fresh one when I get the perpetual started soon. I might be doing LST on her though, I am trying to decide on that because of the video in progress. I really want a video of the entire growth without jumping around in confusion while watching it.

Decisions, decisions.....

:circle-of-love:

Decision made...No LST. LOL

Okay gang, need a little help here. I'm trying to fix this LED light. The wiring looks great, the ballasts are working properly, so the issue is in the actual LED panel. There are two of them, all of the ones that are out are on one panel.
Problem is, the panels are riveted in place to the housing. Anybody have a quick way of popping rivets? Do I just go after them with some heavy duty wire snippers? I certainly don't want to crack that panel messing around. I've never had to pop a rivet before. LOL

rivets.jpg

I found a spider in a plant this morning. I left it there because I figured it must have found food, and if so, I'd like it to keep eating until it finds no more.

Yes, spiders are your friends in the grows. :) I have lots of them, the really thin looking long legged kinds I call them "spider wannabe's". There are the real spiders too, they do a nice job of catching gnats and other little flying critters. However, they catch lady bugs who get caught in their webs as well.

My lady bug met her demise yesterday flying around in someone elses' business. :rip:

Okay gang, need a little help here. I'm trying to fix this LED light. The wiring looks great, the ballasts are working properly, so the issue is in the actual LED panel. There are two of them, all of the ones that are out are on one panel.
Problem is, the panels are riveted in place to the housing. Anybody have a quick way of popping rivets? Do I just go after them with some heavy duty wire snippers? I certainly don't want to crack that panel messing around. I've never had to pop a rivet before. LOL

rivets.jpg

power drill. use a bit larger than the rivit center. just drill lightly until the top of the rivit pops off. then push it out with a punch or something. :)

power drill. use a bit larger than the rivit center. just drill lightly until the top of the rivit pops off. then push it out with a punch or something. :)

Excellent! Why didn't I think of that??? LOL I knew someone would shake my head into gear. +reps my friend!

:thanks:

Excellent! Why didn't I think of that??? LOL I knew someone would shake my head into gear. +reps my friend!

:thanks:

:love:

i still see and hear a lot of resistance from old skoolers when it comes to repairing modern technology lol. it used to be more money than it was worth a few years ago, but not so much nowadaze. T5's are really easy.. most digital ballasts are too. i don't have LED so i haven't researched much there.

Back
Top Bottom