Casey Jones #2

re: Blackout Kush & a Bag Seed

sup dude? I hope it goes good for us all :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'd use the fan also. My closet (getting a tent soon) only drops about 5 degrees F with my fan blowing. But my grow area is much taler than your, so it will probably have a greater impact for you. But, like LA said, point it at the girls and rough them bitches up!

Subscribed! Can't wait to see how this goes. :popcorn:

Subscribed. I have been anticipating how well your 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness from seed method would work with an LED light panel! You want to point your fan at the plants so the air movement strengthens the plants stalks. I would mount your power bar and move it off the floor.

Re: Blackout Kush & a Bag Seed

Have you ever gone back to veg state after your 12 12? Is this even possible? If yes, what are the consequences/benifits/disadvantages?

I want to know the sex of my plant soon because I don't want to waste my time in veg if my seed is a boy.

Photoperiod cannabis plants can be re vegetated back to a vegetative growth state after they have been under 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness by placing the plants under 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for several weeks.

hi and :welcome: to my journal! it's great to see a bunch of familiar and new faces.

the fan is on and pointed at the plants. I hope the leds can be this close because I moved my sprouts from 8-10" away to 6" away. I won't move them any closer.

the led panel extends 12.5" x 6.5" so I did half of the longest measurement and figured it'd be a good distance to keep them. I noticed good growth overnight at 6" away, but I decided to back them down to 7.5", which is still closer than pictured above. I think (and hope) they're getting hit by every led and enjoying their stay :)

our Sun series led grow light solve this problem better, mix color better easier and better than other led grow light:circle-of-love:
If LED light panels are placed too close to the plants the spectrum from the individual LED's do not mix properly, I would place your LED light panel 12" from your plants.

our Sun series led grow light solve this problem better, mix color better easier and better than other led grow light:circle-of-love:

Here are some photographs of the Mars-Hydro LED Grow Lights Sun Series Prototype LED light panel

Mars-Hydro_LED_Grow_Lights_Sun_Series_Prototype_2014-11-18_-_010.JPG

Mars-Hydro_LED_Grow_Lights_Sun_Series_Prototype_2014-11-18_-_011.JPG

Mars-Hydro_LED_Grow_Lights_Sun_Series_Prototype_2014-11-18_-_012.JPG

Mars-Hydro_LED_Grow_Lights_Sun_Series_Prototype_2014-11-18_-_013.JPG

Notice how there are 5 LED's in each reflector

Mars-Hydro_LED_Grow_Lights_Sun_Series_Prototype_2014-11-18_-_019.JPG

Count me in too. I'm a newbie getting ready to start my first grow with some Mars LEDs.....hey b looks like u got a sump basket in your too. Lol. Hey I noticed your pretty ladies and was wondering what method of training or topping you use to get the tall, slender, huge cola girls....as my space is 2.5x3.5x9ft and feel that type of growing would work great of me. Thanks for your time, can't wait to see where this goes.

Count me in too. I'm a newbie getting ready to start my first grow with some Mars LEDs.....hey b looks like u got a sump basket in your too. Lol. Hey I noticed your pretty ladies and was wondering what method of training or topping you use to get the tall, slender, huge cola girls....as my space is 2.5x3.5x9ft and feel that type of growing would work great of me. Thanks for your time, can't wait to see where this goes.

hi nate. I grow everything at 12/12 from seed and have experimented with lsting, lollipopping, and topping. I might have to lst these plants if they look too tall before the stretch. skim through the pics in my old journals if you'd like :)

Back
Top Bottom