Deege420 Outdoor Garden

Re: Outdoor grow BPN

Here is my newly LSTd Wembley auto just got first dose of BPN
P129.jpg

P225.jpg

Here My purple auto. I just released the stem strengthening and she too got her first dose of BPN
P316.jpg
P410.jpg
P56.jpg

This here is my Mr Nice Anger Heart #2
P62.jpg

Heres Is my vertigo Auto who also got first BPN today
P72.jpg

And For the GRAND FINALE. MR NICE ANGEL HEART #1 she is getting GIGANTIC what a bush
P83.jpg
P92.jpg

IM trying my best on getting an even canopy. Its tough though cuz i don't want a million pipe cleaners in my grow, But i think I'm doing a pretty good job for my first time.
P102.jpg

AND LIKE ALLLLLWWWWAYYYYYYSSSSSS, ALL FEEDBACK IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED AND WILL LIKELY RECIEVE REPS FOR A GREAT COMMENT OR FEEDBACK! things have been slowing down and everyone sticking around my journal is really appreciated. THANKS GUYS!!! :Namaste:

OMG GUYS...WTF KIND OF SPIDER IS THIS!!!! LOL I WAS SCARED TO KILL IT!!!.... I don't like any living things in my plants. I know spiders don't eat the plants. but I HATE SPIDERS!!!! I'm a little girl when it comes to them... and don't forget to look at the earlier photos of today!!! they are ALL taking OFF!!!!
spider3.jpg
group95.jpg

High Deege420,

This spider you see is called a crap spider. They are not really harmful to the plant, I think i remember reading that they even eat little critters that might crawl into your plant, but I don't like anything in my plants either, so it is up to you if you want to just leave it or get rid of it. They are fast little critters as well though.

:peacetwo:

Got a nice big update for you guys today. FIRST OFF HERES MR NICE ANGEL HEART #1 about 2 weeks ago
DD9.jpg

And HEre she is now :)
sc31.jpg
sc_21.jpg
sc11.jpg

And nor for MR NIce Angel Heart #2
sc9.jpg

So now onto the autos :) first off VERTIGO auto (1 week behind other 2 autos coming up)
sc_10.jpg

Now for the PURPLE auto :Namaste:
sc8.jpg
sc6.jpg
sc7.jpg

Next up is the LST'd Wembley Auto
sc41.jpg
sc5.jpg

Thanks for taking a look guys! As always ANY FEEDBACK IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED!! Happy smokes and grow fellas and gals :Namaste:

Mr Mud-Pie said:
wow man cant wait to see verything in full swing :) i got my Big bang Autos coming in soon

Great strain. I grew a nice BBA that yielded nearly 5z! Great high, yummy flavor, nice plant all the way around. The only other grow journal I saw on one was also over 4z, so she can really yield. Check out the link to the BBA grow in my sig if you haven't yet. I really loved mine.

Deege - love the plants! Looking great - truly. You are doing fantastic so far. :bravo: +rep

Great strain. I grew a nice BBA that yielded nearly 5z! Great high, yummy flavor, nice plant all the way around. The only other grow journal I saw on one was also over 4z, so she can really yield. Check out the link to the BBA grow in my sig if you haven't yet. I really loved mine.

Deege - love the plants! Looking great - truly. You are doing fantastic so far. :bravo: +rep

THANKS X! :) But I think Im now getting some sun bleaching cuz of the newly formed heat:/ move them to a more shaded spot?

wow man cant wait to see verything in full swing :) i got my Big bang Autos coming in soon
HELL YEA MAN! X says BIG YIELD! thats awesome 4-5 oz on an AAUTO!!! I'm hoping for at least an ounce dried off each one

Looking Great ! That Angel Heart is turning into a BUSH :cheesygrinsmiley:

The sun is such a wonderful thing, you can't beat it. I moved three plants outside about a week ago and they are Loving it

THANKS BUD! the sun is great! except when it sun bleaches your plants. Atleast thats what I think it is. will have pics soon and your advice would be much appreciated.

THANKS EVERYONE!

Back
Top Bottom