Drcannabi's - White Russian - Recycled Organic Soil - LED - Teas & Foliar

Yeah, there are a few bureaucratic hoops to jump through, and the Rand/Dollar exchange rate is a little crazy at the moment. A trip out there might be a possibility a few years down the line, but right now I'm focused on making money for my new family. :circle-of-love: Best way to do that is to keep expanding my grows.

All seeds have broken topsoil except 1, 11, and 12. These genetics are very impressive. I wasn't expecting any to break soil until today. If the remaining 3 don't make it, I'll be shocked. I've got a good feeling about this grow. :cheer:

You just reminded me that it does have some sativa influence. The Chemdawg is sativa. And all OGs have sativa in them as well. It must lean heavily to the Indica side to have such a rep for couch-lock. I haven't smoked for over 2 months now, I'll have to start up pretty heavy to sample this one lol! :volcano-smiley:

Sometimes the heavy couch lock types can be quite special when harvested earlier....like at point that you'd harvest a sativa/sativa dom. hybrid. Greatly expands the effects in addition to the heavy pass out qualities. :lot-o-toke:

Thank you brother light! I'll do just that. Honestly I don't like many buds when they start going amber. The rare exception is white widow. That seems to get better with a little amber. Keeps the sparkly feeling but gives a good indica punch at the end. I've never grown it but lots of my buds have. RD recommends 50-65 days flower for the venom. I can only assume that's different phenos, but if it's stable, and that's the harvest window, I'll be chopping much closer to the 50 than the 65 days.
Thanks for the tip brightlight. :thanks:

I'm going over to Cali in August,but doubt I'm gonna make it farther north than Mendocino :passitleft:

I'm going over to Cali in August,but doubt I'm gonna make it farther north than Mendocino :passitleft:

If you do end up coming close to Portland or Seattle, let me know. Could set up the spare room for you. I should have the Venom nice and cured by then.

That sounds great doc, but we're gonna be on a tight schedule. Also there's gonna be my wife and two friends. We were thinking about Vegas, but even Nevada is a lil bit too far. We're gonna cross the border to check Tijuana, and that's as far as we can go down south. We're gonna check NorCal definitely, but we won't make it to the state border unfortunately.

Welcome smiles! Love the name. I'm glad to hear you're interested in organics. Once you dive in, you'll never go back. I'm going to be making a batch of soil today and will document the process. Super easy and fun getting my hands dirty. I just saw your sig and that top link is calling my name. Those are some solid genetics. Feel free to chime in any time or ask any questions. Q's and comments are always appreciated. Sometimes I'm not as thorough as I should be.

Thanks dr! I've been wanting to try for some time now but to me it seems like more work with the constant brewing of tea. How often do you clean your brewing system? I'm such a clean freak that I'd be washing it thouroughly after every brew and that is what's keeping me away so far. Think I just need to dive in and get my hands dirty

Hi smiles, thanks for the question it is a great one. The microbeman 5 gallon brewer is a breeze to clean. He includes a long handled cleaning brush and instructional video with the brewer. It takes me 5 minutes tops to clean it.

I'm not going to sugar coat it, organic gardening requires more effort than most other types of gardening. One thing I learned when I made my first 60 gallons of soil was that it requires a lot of elbow grease. I don't even think about it now days, but that first experience was a real wake up call. Now days it's the most enjoyable part of gardening for me. I actually look forward to getting my hands in the soil. The smell of fresh worm castings and dirt are like nature's anti depressant for me.

What's happened is an entire change philosophy, heart and attitude. I'm not an organic purist by any means, those folks annoy the crap out of me. But once I saw how my plants reacted to a natural organic living soil, it was impossible for me to go back to bottled nutrients. As you can see from my list of products on the first page, I still use a fair amount of bottles, but they are mostly for my IPM. I guess I'd say that any feed that contains salts, is off limits to me.

I've almost always got my brewer going and it's usually just got straight RO water in it. I do this to oxygenate the water no matter what application I'm using it for. I only brew an AACT once a week. The rest of the time I'm using oxygenated water for my foliar IPM/feed and as the base of my feeding routine which is mostly comprised of fish, bat guano, and humic acid. I do use a pinch of organic water soluble sea weed when it's needed. But for the most part the soil does the work for me. I could easily just use RO water the entire grow and my plants would survive. My yield and quality would suffer greatly for that, but it could be done.

I just went on an entire mind trip lol. Sorry about that. So yeah 5 minutes is all it takes to clean my brewer lol. My old brewer I called the corvette took about 1 minute to clean. It was an eco plus 3 air pump that I fed into a 6 port manifold that each had 1/8th inch tubing and those small 1 inch grey air stones. Dropped those into the 5 gallon bucket and the water looked like a hot tub. It was very effective. To clean it I'd just rinse the stones and tubing in water and drop them into a quart jar of 34% h2o2. That was about half the cost of the microbeman brewer but I did have to replace the air stones regularly.

Sorry for the confusing answer but I get all giddy when I'm talking about AACT teas lol.

Hi smiles, thanks for the question it is a great one. The microbeman 5 gallon brewer is a breeze to clean. He includes a long handled cleaning brush and instructional video with the brewer. It takes me 5 minutes tops to clean it.

I'm not going to sugar coat it, organic gardening requires more effort than most other types of gardening. One thing I learned when I made my first 60 gallons of soil was that it requires a lot of elbow grease. I don't even think about it now days, but that first experience was a real wake up call. Now days it's the most enjoyable part of gardening for me. I actually look forward to getting my hands in the soil. The smell of fresh worm castings and dirt are like nature's anti depressant for me.

What's happened is an entire change philosophy, heart and attitude. I'm not an organic purist by any means, those folks annoy the crap out of me. But once I saw how my plants reacted to a natural organic living soil, it was impossible for me to go back to bottled nutrients. As you can see from my list of products on the first page, I still use a fair amount of bottles, but they are mostly for my IPM. I guess I'd say that any feed that contains salts, is off limits to me.

I've almost always got my brewer going and it's usually just got straight RO water in it. I do this to oxygenate the water no matter what application I'm using it for. I only brew an AACT once a week. The rest of the time I'm using oxygenated water for my foliar IPM/feed and as the base of my feeding routine which is mostly comprised of fish, bat guano, and humic acid. I do use a pinch of organic water soluble sea weed when it's needed. But for the most part the soil does the work for me. I could easily just use RO water the entire grow and my plants would survive. My yield and quality would suffer greatly for that, but it could be done.

I just went on an entire mind trip lol. Sorry about that. So yeah 5 minutes is all it takes to clean my brewer lol. My old brewer I called the corvette took about 1 minute to clean. It was an eco plus 3 air pump that I fed into a 6 port manifold that each had 1/8th inch tubing and those small 1 inch grey air stones. Dropped those into the 5 gallon bucket and the water looked like a hot tub. It was very effective. To clean it I'd just rinse the stones and tubing in water and drop them into a quart jar of 34% h2o2. That was about half the cost of the microbeman brewer but I did have to replace the air stones regularly.

Sorry for the confusing answer but I get all giddy when I'm talking about AACT teas lol.

Exactly, drc!, :) Life Begets Life!

Thanks for that drC. I to love the smell of a good soil. You guys got me convinced and motivated. Think i'm going to give it a go on one of my vegging girls. Going to check out some brewers now along with the microbeman brewer.

That's awesome AllSmiles! There are lots of folks here to help out with any questions or problems. I sense another convert in the wings lol.

Back at it eh Dr?! You allowed to smoke yet? Glad to see you growing again bro! :)

Hey Tard, just around the corner. I'm feeling better every day and the worst is way behind me now. I've cut from 80 mg down to 20 mg of oxy. Friday I'll go to 15 then 10, 5 and 0. Probably start smoking as soon as I get to 10. At that point I'll need it. I knew it would suck but opiates really mess with your mind. Bad stuff! Great to see you brother!

Thanks Dr. I had to do it 12 years ago. I had my first surgeries back then and they were prescribing like it was candy. I went cold turkey after 2 years at 300 mg a day. It literally took me 2 years to feel normal. This time will be much easier, but ya, it's always a real bitch! :Namaste:

Opioids will do that to ya, but as long as you take it as a medicine you have much better chance to let off. I was never into this stuff, but then my pain rarely gets so bad that cannabis won't do anything.

Back
Top Bottom