Drcannabi's - White Russian - Recycled Organic Soil - LED - Teas & Foliar

Thanks shiggity! I'm pretty care free about the bending breaking tying and taping. This spilt was the worst I've seen though. I'm probably going to make a key chain out of that lol!

And we have our 2nd volunteer! #3, welcome to the world. Don't worry, I know it's scary, but I'll protect you lol!

20160408_155308.jpg

When I upload pics from my camera they end up upside down. They look right when I select them and then when they're uploaded they are flipped 90 degrees. Does anyone know how to fix that? It's an android.

Thanks all! :thanks:

Make sure your volume buttons are down on left, or volume buttons down will correct your ussue.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

We have a 3rd Volunteer #5. It was another scorcher here today and had to run the tent at 75% power to keep temps under 80. Have a great weekend all!

Hi drcannabi! Late but sub'd up. I need to do some catching up but read your first page and am very interested in this journal as I want to get away from bottled nutrients. Plants look great!

Welcome smiles! Love the name. I'm glad to hear you're interested in organics. Once you dive in, you'll never go back. I'm going to be making a batch of soil today and will document the process. Super easy and fun getting my hands dirty. I just saw your sig and that top link is calling my name. Those are some solid genetics. Feel free to chime in any time or ask any questions. Q's and comments are always appreciated. Sometimes I'm not as thorough as I should be.

Cute little babe there bro.
Hopes you got room in that fridge.
happy daze

Thanks Dusty brother! I'm stoked for the Venom OG. it's touted as one of RDs most potent indica doms. It's Poison OG x RD #1 which is a crossing of-Triangle Kush x [(Ghost OG) x (Ghost OG x ChemDawg)]. Holy terror! I've seen it come in at over 26% thc and comes with a label, not for the first time smoker lol.

My fridge has the open sign lit up lol. Just threw away a 2 month old cantaloupe and some empty oozing pizza boxes lol. :rofl:

I hope that venom lives up to it's name. It certainly sounds like some straight fire. I've never run any RD gear, but from what I've read and seen they seem to be top breeders.

And OGs keep going strong :laugh: :passitleft:

Hey Blaze, I grew their Moonshine Haze and it was awesome! Best sativa Dom I've ever grown. I yielded close to 8 oz (might have been a full 8 oz) off one plant. Those were the biggest buds I've ever grown. Top shelf genetic. I'm excited to see what their indica's are all about! :volcano-smiley:

And OGs keep going strong :laugh: :passitleft:

Hi Conrad, this is supposed to be a one hit wonder. I've seen smoke reports by some seasoned tokers that claim 2 hits and it's light's out lol. I can only hope I get a pheno like that. :cheer:

You just reminded me that it does have some sativa influence. The Chemdawg is sativa. And all OGs have sativa in them as well. It must lean heavily to the Indica side to have such a rep for couch-lock. I haven't smoked for over 2 months now, I'll have to start up pretty heavy to sample this one lol! :volcano-smiley:

How long before you can smoke again Doc? Those first few hits are going to be epic for you. I need to smoke 3 whole bowls to get blazed. Need a bigger bong or stronger smoke. LOL!

Lol 3 bowls! That would kill me hehehe. I'm looking at 6-8 weeks. That should give me plenty of time to practice before the Venom is ready to destroy me. :cheer:

I have my eye on a black leaf bong with a nice big bowl. Should make getting blazed a little easier.

It's a pity I live so far from you guys. Would be nice to get together and try all the different strains we're growing. BBQ, beer, top shelf weed and like minded friends. It's good to dream.

It would be awesome! Right now is some good whether her in the PNW. Get that visa and head on over. You're finishing up your grow so you won't have to be watering soon lol. I wonder though seriously, can someone just come from SA to the US for vacation? I'd imagine it's more complicated than that. I know rich assholes over here go to SA to hunt big game all the time but I'm sure it costs a shed load.

Back
Top Bottom