DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

SWICK and Test Plants Pics

SWICK'd plants got Transplant/Tea over the top, and trimmed of a few leaves from each plant. placed them in original position..they were turned on the tote cover last week.

Buds are forming...next feeding will be CAT again.

Tent and SWICK
DSCN35992.JPG
DSCN35981.JPG
DSCN3597.JPG
DSCN35961.JPG
DSCN35951.JPG
DSCN35941.JPG

Test plants also got a little Transplant/Tea over the top. Getting resinous.. :)

DSCN35862.JPG
DSCN35852.JPG
DSCN35841.JPG
DSCN3591.JPG
DSCN35881.JPG
DSCN35833.JPG
DSCN35822.JPG
DSCN35812.JPG

Good morning Ziggy. I am almost jumping out of my skin from the anticipation of mirroring what you have going on in that tent! It's so hard to work patiently and methodically as you dial it in! We're all children raised with the expectation of instant gratification, aren't we? :laughtwo:

It has to be a challenge containing that much delicious perfume Ziggy. Keep it up. This is such fun to watch.

Time for Callanetics. Catch up later. :love:

Good morning Ziggy. I am almost jumping out of my skin from the anticipation of mirroring what you have going on in that tent! It's so hard to work patiently and methodically as you dial it in! We're all children raised with the expectation of instant gratification, aren't we? :laughtwo:

It has to be a challenge containing that much delicious perfume Ziggy. Keep it up. This is such fun to watch.

Time for Callanetics. Catch up later. :love:

Sue, Patience is one of most things I still need to learn more :)
I am going to start another SWICK next week on another tote cover. I just need to lower my shelf on top of the rack, and start em under a toplightled. Move the entire cover down to the P450+ when large enough.
The test plants should be done in a few weeks. The SWICK presently under the P450+, will be moved under the P600+,

I think I can have 3 tote covers at different stages going at same time under the 11/13! :thumb:

J2 tent, ACE jungle, will be kept at 11/13 after harvest, but stagnated, changed about 6 hrs....so in case I want to clone, I can move the clones from tent 1 to tent 2 , and back, daily for more veg time. Not sure what Im growing i that tent yet..still awhile 4wks+? to go before its done.

McD's

Morning' Duggan!!
looks that way.. :) variety too :thumb:.. I'm starting another SWICK of 12 plants, keep under my topleds for a month, move em to the P450+ for a month, then the P600+ for about another month or until they're finished. Most of my 11/13 from seed plants, were done 12-14 weeks, even sativas.

need to see how this SWICK finishes...

SWICK received CAT/Transplant/Tea and DeStress
Test Plant #3 got CAT/Transplant/Tea, and DeStress
Plant #2 Got Transplant/Tea and DeStress
Plant #s 0,1,4 Got GE/Transplant/Tea and DeStress
Test plants are doing nicely.

Arugula and Spinach got some DeStress :)

I hate it when my spinach is stressed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ziggs...your havin so much fun....your little garden is so cool brotha.Lots of different little things goin on....almost like a crash course on becoming an expert.;)

Thank you, Duggan. :) I will be a novice for a long time.

I am having a lot of fun :) growing incredible produce of many types with the Kit..

SWICK is doing nicely..received a strong GE/Transplant/Tea, trimmed some leaves, fed to new cooking soil.
Test Plants got same
The SWICK plants are 40 days old today from seed.

Interestingly, the Control, #0, is furthest from finishing IMO. I might be harvesting 3/5 plants in about 10 days or so.

#2, #3, #4, got a tablespoon of Epsom with their drenches.

DSCN36491.JPG
DSCN3648.JPG
DSCN36462.JPG
DSCN36432.JPG
DSCN36423.JPG
DSCN36411.JPG
DSCN3640.JPG
DSCN36372.JPG
DSCN36382.JPG
DSCN36392.JPG
DSCN36364.JPG
DSCN36353.JPG

Now this is a really beautiful plant. I like how Brix Soil makes these buds thick but vibrant :hookah:

suddendly, after reading your reply, im somehow more excited about the new acapulco gold beans i recently got

Back
Top Bottom