DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

Top of the day to ya Ziggs....your tent is lookin fantastic,lots of different sites and smells eh,:thumb:
Ziggs,i was just wondering....what's the R.H. in your "jungle tent"? Has it gone up at all ,these past couple weeks? Cheers.:high-five:

Im at 50-52% usually. if I spray foliar and or feed/water, it has gone up as high as 62% for a 1/2 light cycle, 5-6 hrs. When it is /was cold out, RH was lower, in the upper 30's%

Made something special for today.. 1st time for me ..CannaTwix
CannaShortbread Crumbs, CannaCaramel, Chocolate...should be yummy..

Rolled my WN to honor and toast The Man- Willie Nelson, His Music, Doc Bud-if you're reading this, you know of him :) The Weed- WN
..will also toast to 420, The Plant- most amazing plant, 420- 420Mag; The Place!!!! thats here!! and this family here...

pics soon

Experiencing this plant with you all is incredible for me...:love: :thanks: :420:

Made something special for today.. 1st time for me ..CannaTwix
CannaShortbread Crumbs, CannaCaramel, Chocolate...should be yummy..

Rolled my WN to honor and toast The Man- Willie Nelson, His Music, Doc Bud-if you're reading this, you know of him :) The Weed- WN
..will also toast to 420, The Plant- most amazing plant, 420- 420Mag; The Place!!!! thats here!! and this family here...

pics soon

Experiencing this plant with you all is incredible for me...:love: :thanks: :420:

If I had some Willie I'd be doing the same thing later this evening. Take a dozen hits for me!

420 Pictures!!

SWICK, Tent
DSCN35152.JPG
DSCN35185.JPG
DSCN35164.JPG

WN! (whose BDAY is in 9 days 4/29!:)
DSCN35413.JPG
DSCN35422.JPG
DSCN35443.JPG
DSCN35492.JPG
DSCN35462.JPG

My Roach Clip :)
DSCN35481.JPG

:thumb: Thats dessert!!
Dinner with some friends- I'm cooking :)

Cocktails

some Js from the Stash...;)
then laughs..:rofl:
Salad with Local Honey, Lemon, Thyme Vinaigrette
Boneless Rib Eye, Dry Rubbed, Grilled, finished with 420 Herbed Butter
Served with Veal Demi Red Wine Reduction, Wild Mushrooms
Potato Galette
Grilled Asparagus

some kick ass red...

a couple more Js...

lots more :rofl:

then the The WN 420 Toast..The WN J..

then Dessert...the CannaTWIX..

then Goodnight!! :rofl:

:thumb: Thats dessert!!
Dinner with some friends- I'm cooking :)

Cocktails

some Js from the Stash...;)
then laughs..:rofl:
Salad with Local Honey, Lemon, Thyme Vinaigrette
Boneless Rib Eye, Dry Rubbed, Grilled, finished with 420 Herbed Butter
Served with Veal Demi Red Wine Reduction, Wild Mushrooms
Potato Galette
Grilled Asparagus

some kick ass red...

a couple more Js...

lots more :rofl:

then the The WN 420 Toast..The WN J..

then Dessert...the CannaTWIX..

then Goodnight!! :rofl:

You and me could roll real well together! That's just my style. Perhaps someday.....

My Roach Clip :)
DSCN35481.JPG

When I was looking high and low for something to use as a roach clip I never thought of these! I have a set hanging on my fridge. Thank you Ziggy!

Amazing night!!.. Doc, No one could do more than 6 hits of the WN when it was time, I did 4...I had 2 Js of WN
My several friends /guests who have read about it here on 420 were extremely thankful and grateful that they got to try it.:)
The weather wasn't as great as hoped, but ...everything else was beyond great! :)
TY, Doc, everyone, for your help and wishes ;)

SWICK plants got their CAT drench... they seem to be going through more drench and Water lately due to their growth :)

Test Plant 3 Got CAT/Tea
Test Plant 2 Got Transplant/Tea
Test Plants 0,1,4 got GE/Transplant/Tea

Brix to all...

be back later. Have to check the bee hives I installed last week to see Queen is out and about. :)

I'm with Sue, really digging your clip Zigg.

Back
Top Bottom