DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

:amen: My "kit" bud from seed is better than any despensarie bud i've tried here in CO. The high brix cannabis just simply has a much more satisfying feeling.

:amen: My "kit" bud from seed is better than any despensarie bud i've tried here in CO. The high brix cannabis just simply has a much more satisfying feeling.

thats maybe because some dispensaries dont even bother raising the bar a little, and im saying some cause some of them got active growers in the industry growing for them so they have better produce, like dutty panty, especially know with the high brix flowers changing how the world sees soil once and forever.

most dispensaries wont even cure the product cause any loss of weight is in your gain and not theirs, you get a descently trimmed, blow dried, probably not washed mid grade product and you pay top dollar for it.

there are good dispensaries out there for sure tho, so i hear. No stuff like that here, yet.

Thinking of three SWICKS Ziggy? So, you find they grow good roots on the SWICK? That's been my point all along. I was at Lowe's today looking at a rolling tote with a deeper lid that would work well inverted. It might hold the 15 gallon pot I'm getting for the kit soil. I started off looking at the one that has the lid you use and spotted this one next to it.

My Dark Devil is only half the size my previous bushes were at this point, and that doesn't concern me at all. For one, I just ramped up the lights, but I was doing this to get a different expression from the plants and to open up the possibility of growing more variety in less time. I'm still looking at that LOS pot and thinking I could drop another plant right off to the side. Once the pot gets moved into the tent they'll have more room to bush out in three dimensions.

Are you planning to finish out the SWICK plants in the smaller pots they're in now? I hadn't considered that possibility.

Thinking of three SWICKS Ziggy? So, you find they grow good roots on the SWICK? That's been my point all along. I was at Lowe's today looking at a rolling tote with a deeper lid that would work well inverted. It might hold the 15 gallon pot I'm getting for the kit soil. I started off looking at the one that has the lid you use and spotted this one next to it.

My Dark Devil is only half the size my previous bushes were at this point, and that doesn't concern me at all. For one, I just ramped up the lights, but I was doing this to get a different expression from the plants and to open up the possibility of growing more variety in less time. I'm still looking at that LOS pot and thinking I could drop another plant right off to the side. Once the pot gets moved into the tent they'll have more room to bush out in three dimensions.

Are you planning to finish out the SWICK plants in the smaller pots they're in now? I hadn't considered that possibility.

Sue, Yes, Im thinking of 3 SWICK tote tops with 8-12 Azalea pots per/tote top. Germinate, and sprout 1 month under my toplight, top of rack, move tote cover with 1 month old, sexed plants, lower shelf to my P450+(gray model), after another month, move to P600+ just in front of rack until finished in same pots. Im testing the SWICK now to see if it will work. seems like it will :thumb:
You are running 11/13 now with the Dark Devil?
A reminder, as mentioned earlier, I have both switches on, (Veg and Bloom), from start. This probably shortens plant and grow time to harvest. :)
Regarding roots in the SWICK, this is entirely new for me, so I don't know what to expect. When I harvest these 6 week old plants in 4-6?? weeks or so, I will look at and photo the roots.
I will be harvesting the test plants from under the P600+ in a week +/- few days. :), move the current SWICK to the P600+ and continue the perpetual grows.
More data will be assessed during next couple of SWICK's. I may set the SWICK up, but let pots dry by not filling SWICK with water until roots/plants are large enough. Its kind of what i did with this SWICK. I introduced the SWICK only after learning about SWICKs from your threads :). Some of the plants grew tall...I had to bend them only because the P450+ is limited by rack how high I can go. The Bubblegums smell like childhood bubblegum! White Widows are doing great too.
Im actually planning my next SWICK now. :)
It may have 3 Unknowns, 3 Z'ACE seeds(My Panama(+?) seeds from my ACE J2 grow) 3 from the free ACE Mix I got(probably try the NON Tropical Mix, since I think the Tropical mix are mostly Sativas. And 3 Mexican Unknowns that I grew 1 of last grow-amazing in the Kit!!! :)
I want to tame the Z'ACE(Ziggy -ACE blends) plants..but will try to do so with the following SWICK..Next month or so..

I need to top dress with EWC and some Recharge, this week again and take better closeup pics of buds /plants

Mornin Ziggs...ya brotha....i made em....they turned out great.Canna Shortbread cookies that is...I started my journal for the Desfrans....get on over their, i've bin waitin for ya. Smokey told me how to post a link to it in my sig. but i just havn't had time to get with that yet. Hope you find it ....cheers eh.:high-five:

Duggan! congratulations on your successful baking!! :)

was there on your site last night! looking so forward to your grow. :)

How do you get the link to show the title like that and not the actual address?

You type whatever text you want to show, select it, use the add link tool, paste the URL/link.

What excites me Zig is that I'd forgotten about the stunted growth part, meaning at some point I could do a try like you are. Think of the variety. Have you checked out my update today? I'm looking at that open space on my LOS pot and thinking I could fit another one in there. I wanted your opinion.

Started new SWICK ..same sized tote top, and pots, azalea, only 11 instead of 12...
I feel the extra space will give the plants and me more room to feed, water, grow..

DSCN36771.JPG
DSCN36991.JPG

this will be started, has soil in it.. on thursday after seeds soak. will be place top rack under my small toplightLED for a month. then moved to the P450+, for a month to be place under the P600+ until finished..Wash, Rinse, Repeat..

a harvest 1x every 4-6 weeks of incredible herb after the 3 tote SWICKs are at every station...just start one SWICK every month or so..

under 11/13 from seed, my SWICK is blooming fully after 6 weeks, maybe 4+? We will find out together.. :)

Current SWICK is doing pretty well.

DSCN37002.JPG
DSCN3648.JPG
DSCN36462.JPG
DSCN36491.JPG
DSCN36432.JPG

Need an impartial judge? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom