Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

So cool to have u back Nate....Things are OK,...missed my vacation , this past winter,...time to get outta here.
Goin this coming Feb....gonna try one more time to gather some of the 'gang' up for another 'canoe trip' to Jamaica....
Lots to talk about...u had a chance to try some of Neiko's A5? Cheers bud....time to watch a bit of TV before bed...

Thanks Yeti, I did not put much effort into it, she did it, life's been real busy and I seem to lose time every day:hmmmm:, have you seen my lost time?
I am sure it is hiding away with my lost time bud! With the little effort you put in she is looking real good. I only topped mine and I have 4 fairly even tops in a nice bowl shape.

Good morning ,..and thank you Krip! I haven't had anyone question my growing skills or knowledge on the subject. If i ever do...i'l just tell that person to come back in 30 years , after they have some experience...then we'll talk!
Thanks again bud.....oh...the cool thing about these A5's , this run..they're gonna get even bigger and put on a lot of weight in the next few weeks. I'm looking forward to having some jars of this produce around again....my fav. right now...:high-five:.

Lol right nuthn beats good ole experience. and God dam there guna put more weight on jeez. I cant wait to see how good u push them from here dam brother congrats they lookn so good.

Hey duggs I ask u cause idk any1 else who does big totes/pots like this lol. But I was wondering if my girls are big enough to put into the 30gal totes? Or shud I let them go alil longer?

Mornin Blazin...yup...they can go into your bigguns anytime!

Awesome they are into the gigantic freaking totes lmao. Man moving my Autos which are also in a 30 gallon tote was a P.I.T.A cause they jus got a full watering the otherday an were still soaked so it was heavey as shit lol. Plus switched around a few lights. So now my HB tent with the 2 30gal totes In it have both QB lights in there now. So I got the 360 sumthn watts and the 150 watter in there. Think that should be enough for the 4 plants or should I do more?

Back
Top Bottom