Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Morning Duggan

Hope you day is off to a good start..I am job hunting again. Was told I was going to be giving a chance last week at a gig locally and they guy hasn't called me or replied back to my message I asked the reception there to pass on Tuesday . Lol

Smoking a a5 x killer haze this morning with my Colombian Tim Hortons k cup . Yummy !! Thanks buddy.

Good luck job hunting Joe. Wow , an A5 joint first thing in morning....yikes. U got sumpin to do...:rofl:
I got a high tolerance to be honest I mean I am.cough alot but with these a5 strains no cough really . Nothing but love buddy.

Yeah I can still function , I think lol.

Hey bud.....u got my last journal....is this where ya wanna be..

Lol i thought so. I thought these posts looked alil old on the dates. But no now ill have to make my way back to the new one lol.

Hey bud, not worry, the lineage is NL5xG13x golden lemon.

Oh man i bet those are some killer buds come harvest. Is this ur first time running these or have u ran this cross b4? Either way should be some killer bud once its done good luck.

Yes, mine did also, and I didn't change shit. I'll figure it out, now you've made me aware that it's my computer system, and not 420 magazines . Thanks Duggan, and my guess would have been 40. I would have also been a non recipient, but it's still a fun thing to do !! Great harvest, and I only dream about 33 zs in 4 10 gl. bags. I'm limited to a near good environment, but during winter, low RH has always been a problem. I have a better humidifier now, so I'm hoping I can keep it around 50%. if I can do that, I think I can up my yields. i've been averaging about 17 to 24 zs, for 4 plants in 10 gl. bags of commercial super soil. I just recently switched to docs kit, so hoping for big things !! Congratulations Duggan !! hey, quick question, how much transplant per 5 gl. water, when i move my girls to their final home, any day now. i'm trying to get them to drink once per day, but using bags, the clones are getting too big for my height, and more important, we're going to be out, before next harvest. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom