Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Ya eh Keltic. I'm gonna try and keep with it but, but ya can't beat the convenience of a plain ol 'J' to smoke. It's all the cleaning , filter changes , screen changes and scrubbing the pipe itself...geesh!
I've got a small bucket with a lid that I keep a bottle worth of isopropyl in. I leave the glassware in it that I'm currently not using. Then I swap them every week or so. Keeps things fairly clean without a lot of work.

Brilliant! How often do you change the iso?

:passitleft:
Not very often. About once every month or two. It turns black quickly, but it still pulls most of the build up off. I just run soap and straight hot water through it afterwards to clean out the chunks and alcohol flavor and it's good to go.

If you let one go to long, you'll need to do the alcohol and salt treatment, where you have to shake the hell out of it. But if you swap once a week, most everything will get flushed out.

Hey, Brother! FYI, those PerfectPipe screens are 3/8" and I see a 100-pack on the Zon for USD $7.59. I'll PM you a link but if you search for "3/8" pipe screens" you should find them. ;)

Back
Top Bottom