Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

re: Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With Doc Bud's High Brix Kit & Lots of LEDs

Oh Zig....you might have me mixed up with someone else bro....i don't use fabric pots and have trollies under my plants for ease of movement in and out of the GR for servicing. So i need to buy larger trollies and find some real big saucers for my maxed out "rootbuilder 2 " pots. Zig...they're just a fancy Airpot is all. Hard plastic that comes in diff. sized sheets that you just wrap around a pre made bottom and then just tie wrap the pc. together once you wrap it around....know what i mean? I just use two sheets or pots together to form a real big pot....of course the premade bottom that comes w/the pot is now too small .so you have to custom make it from something....i use screened steel mesh lined w/landscaping cloth. Cheers.

Exactly. Ok so its an airpot not a fabric pot. The idea is for bottom watering/drenching a large, a too large of pot for a tray idea...using a kids pool as that tray. :)

Exactly. Ok so its an airpot not a fabric pot. The idea is for bottom watering/drenching a large, a too large of pot for a tray idea...using a kids pool as that tray. :)

Yup , Zig....that would be a great idea for a diff. sit. Seen that done before,works good. No mess,no fuss!

Oh Zig....you might have me mixed up with someone else bro....i don't use fabric pots and have trollies under my plants for ease of movement in and out of the GR for servicing. So i need to buy larger trollies and find some real big saucers for my maxed out "rootbuilder 2 " pots. Zig...they're just a fancy Airpot is all. Hard plastic that comes in diff. sized sheets that you just wrap around a pre made bottom and then just tie wrap the pc. together once you wrap it around....know what i mean? I just use two sheets or pots together to form a real big pot....of course the premade bottom that comes w/the pot is now too small .so you have to custom make it from something....i use screened steel mesh lined w/landscaping cloth. Cheers.

Brotha, you should start thinking Forklift and put the plants on wooden skids !
Have a good 1
B.D.

Well,my last Mazar seed split it's shell this morning so I swiftly planted it right beside her big sister(two inches tall).Hopefully by the end of the week she will show her little self!, if not ,then it's going to be another MK Ultra! I'm really hoping for two Mazar's this round .Have a great day "gang". Cheers!

20141111_163438.jpg
Hey duggs! Hope you don't mind me throwing in my mazar clone in docs kit. Can't wait until i see you do it so I can learn what a real plant looks like. Much love duggs!

Hey 36Grow....look at that little thing eh.....thanks for the peak! She is comin along real nice...good to see it's in Doc's gear.How big you gonna grow her? Bigger pot? Lighting? Your more than welcome any time .....and you can grow her just as big and nice as any one here.The kit soil is the only soil and method of growing that is worry free and doesn't leave you guessing as to what they need or don't need.Thanks again for lettin me see her. Have a great night ....cheers.:passitleft:

I've lost seeds using the paper towel method so I don't use it anymore. I like planting straight into my medium, but if a seed doesn't show for a couple days I get antsy and want to dig it up to check which is impractical. now I put my seeds in a cup of water in a dark area and leave them there just till they split open to make sure I'm planting viable seeds. after they open I plant them. I've had great success with this method.

I've lost seeds using the paper towel method so I don't use it anymore. I like planting straight into my medium, but if a seed doesn't show for a couple days I get antsy and want to dig it up to check which is impractical. now I put my seeds in a cup of water in a dark area and leave them there just till they split open to make sure I'm planting viable seeds. after they open I plant them. I've had great success with this method.

That's almost exactly what I do, except I don't let them open in the water. 12 hours soak, then plant.

My method exactly! Works great! :)

I sure wish I could talk you into abandoning the paper towel method for germination.....

Well....she's up...not lookin too energetic though...no green yet ....next day or so and i'l know . At least it's up ,so right now i'm good with that.
After hearing what alot of us are doing.....i'm gonna go w/the dish or cup of water method .Doc....remember w/us older guys eh....if something's been working for a long time ....kind of reluctant to change....ya know. Anyhow ,thanks alot for your input on this you guys...breal,scrubby....Doc.

On another note....the MK's. are really getting close .Two diff. phenos...my luck eh.The back one is finishing earlier and the buds are not as big but smell very strong.All pistils have withered to a golden colour and the resin is maturing and getting milky without any amber yet.

The front girl still has 80-90% of her pistils still creamy looking and alert! Resin has really started to pack on to her this past week or so.She's been stacking calyx's for a couple weeks now and getting a little wooooozy.Still doesn't need extra support....of any kind.I'm gonna take one more round of pics of them both before i chop and trim.The buds are so very hard and impressive....I'm just so happy with how reliable Doc's gear is. And ya know what "gang"...... we're all making it better right now!Each one of us using the "Kit" is sharing they're experiences. It's pretty cool to be a part of.Have a great night ,....goin for a stella!:circle-of-love:

No problem duggan! Yeah, my beans go in a shot glass with bubbled tap water, covered with a black plastic cup on top of my cable box (cuz its a consistent warm temperature) until it cracks. That usually takes between 12 and 24 hrs...works every time :)

No problem duggan! Yeah, my beans go in a shot glass with bubbled tap water, covered with a black plastic cup on top of my cable box (cuz its a consistent warm temperature) until it cracks. That usually takes between 12 and 24 hrs...works every time :)

Mornin Scrub!....I'm gonna try that as soon as my 3 more Mazar seeds arrive. I just ordered three more a few min's. ago on a rush,rush order from UK seeds.Paid extra for priority air mail....so hopefully by next week ..... I'l only germ. one....to go along with the one I have growing right now. The new one will be a little behind schedule but only a week or 10 days so i'tl be ok! I checked the second one again this morning but still no green showing....I don't think it's gonna make it....that's why the rush order for three more! Cheers, and have a great day "gang".

good morning Duggan! hope all is well and staying warm on this cold ass day :)
great to hear you had a successful germination, I hope it thrives for ya!

Looking forward to seeing your beauties!!!:high-five:

SGA....morning brother.....that second mazar's not lookin like it's gonna make it. Ya know when a seed pops up but has nothing to open up?That's what this one looks like .If it's still like that after work today ....it's prolly history.I have more on the way ,so hopefully they get here asap,so I can try again! Jim at UK seeds looked after me real good. Said he's already processed my order and put in extra seeds for my trouble ....excellent! Cheers eh! Oh ya....the weather....lets not even go there brother....it's brutal here and just gonna get worse in the coming months. My Jamaica trip this winter can't get here soon enough....10 days of heaven...here we come!

Jamaica!!!.... That will be real nice! When do you have that planned? ive never been but will one day myself.

Great to hear the seed bank took care of you, always nice to have a reputable source!!!

Back
Top Bottom