Good morning Elaine. :hug: :love:

Take a deep breath, you're in good hands and there's much to be hopeful for. Welcome. :welcome: We're glad to meet you, even if it has to be under these uncomfortable circumstances. You'll be feeling better about all of this much sooner than you suspect. I see the welcome wagon has gathered and surrounded you with our typical loving embrace. Wow! You certainly came to the right place. These members who proceeded me through your door are the cream of the crop, not only as ambassadors for the site, but as talented growers delighted to help you do anything needed to get to a successful harvest.

We maintain a number of threads on site concerned with the medicinal uses of cannabis. It's our driving force, to be honest, so check out the signature lines of this robust crew you've attracted for links to these threads.

We're here to help you Elaine, in any way we can. I'm going to PM you right now. You won't be able to respond through PM, but we can work around that by being cryptic out here on the floor until you're more comfortable and have those posts accumulated.

Fortifying hugs. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I send you my greet, feel free, not just to write and read, feel free to do here, whatever you need. Whenever a tear runs down your cheek fingers smearing, and you feel sick and weak, like there's no tomorrow, fell free sharing the pain to ease your sorrow. I know you will surely find, find what you are looking for, the beautiful souls here are kind, in each of them lies mentor. My rhymes may be weak, my English may be a bit crappy, I'm not a freak, just wanna make you all happy. :Namaste:

I send you my greet, feel free, not just to write and read, feel free to do here, whatever you need. Whenever a tear runs down your cheek fingers smearing, and you feel sick and weak, like there's no tomorrow, fell free sharing the pain to ease your sorrow. I know you will surely find, find what you are looking for, the beautiful souls here are kind, in each of them lies mentor. My rhymes may be weak, my English may be a bit crappy, I'm not a freak, just wanna make you all happy. :Namaste:

So true :)

Well, we're almost all here...

Might as well get this party started! :party:

I'll start with a blunt

DSCN035614.JPG

How lovely to read. You brought smiles here with that. :) :circle-of-love:

Hey hey.....welcome to 420magazine......aloottttt of realllyyy super cool & super intelligent folks on here. Always someone willing to share info with ya or just a kind word! Have fun in here! Im Scottay. :volcano-smiley:

Good morning gang! It's so cool to see new members offer up a nice welcome too! Shows just what we're all aiming for around here. Lets help Elaine get on her feet with a nice lil grow to help with her meds! Such a good turn out to see her get comfortable with all of us. I know there's a lot more of us out there that want help but may be shy or a lil afraid to jump in here....don't be , come on in and let us do what we can to help. Cheers Elaine and Gang. It's pages like this that help us too. it just helps bring us all a bit closer together is all! Have an awesome day gang!....:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Elaine, welcome to 420! As has been said myriad times, this place is full of information and support...or if you prefer to muddle through on your own, a positive or instructive nudge now and again. I look forward to seeing you on the boards. :)

:peacetwo:

One heck of a welcome wagon here!

I hope you, Elaineluk, take advantage of this top notch group of folks, they are sincere and informed.
I have taken much advice and knowledge from this group, and it is changing a life for the better.
Don't allow shyness or any other emotion to prevent this opportunity from changing your life too.

Keith

Welcome Elaineleuk! You have come to the best place on the web.:thumb: There's more knowledge and experience here than anywhere. These folks are all kind, sincere and will go out of their way to help anyone in need. :circle-of-love: Again......:welcome: :Namaste:

We may have scared her away. :rofl:

Wow, I'm late to this intro... Welcome Elaine! Hope you get the info you need to get yourself started. There's lots of folks eager to help as you can see by the warm welcome. Good luck on your journey, we'll be glad to follow along I'd you start a journal.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Damn it's the who's who on 420 in this thread....

:peace:

FE

Well apparently when Shiggity Flip speaks, people listen, no surprise really, seems to me he's someone that knows his stuff.

Back
Top Bottom