Welcome to :420: Elaine! :welcome:

We're all happy to help any way we can and there's a large group of growers here who are very familiar using cannabis to make their own med's. ;)

Hello Elaineleuk, and welcome to the forum where we enjoy talking about weeds and dirt.:thumb:
I hope you find what you're looking for but there is a lot of knowledge here from some great people so dont be shy about asking for advice if you should ever need it.
Beav

Welcome to 420, I'm in Blighty also so any questions just holla!
thank you. ... unfortunately I having to do own but no knowledge. Few bits I bought and given but no seeds etc...Also weeks before ready so it be end November before ready. Also 1st October before afford any... scammed me lost my budget .. Desperately sick of it xx

thank you. ... unfortunately I having to do own but no knowledge. Few bits I bought and given but no seeds etc...Also weeks before ready so it be end November before ready. Also 1st October before afford any... scammed me lost my budget .. Desperately sick of it xx

Sorry to hear that! :sorry:

The good news is, your knowledge problems are now solved. You'll have all the grow support you need from the great people here.

Also, I suggest you keep an eye on:

420 Sponsors

There are some great sponsors here who regularly run specials, giveaways & contests.

Last month, I was a lucky winner of one of THREE different seed giveaways different sponsors were running. There's usually something going on just about every month and I'd encourage you to participate. You may be able to win yourself some free seeds! :goodluck:

A very good morning to you Elaine.....you are one lucky lady...your problems are well on their way to vanishing. You stick around here ,ya hear! You have already gotten a taste of the wonderful membership around these parts and right now,,,as we speak their are dozens of very experienced growers willing to jump in and mentor you with your first successful grow.There are a few methods we use around here but i would highly recommend starting off with Doc Bud's "kit . It is the only method we can guarantee you will have a terrific first crop without laying out all kinds of cash ya don't have! Please take some time and read some of Doc's "In the Lab" thread or any of the DBHBB journals here on the mag. If i've gotten your curiosity then ask for more info from Doc. on one of his threads.
Please stay positive Elaine....your problems are well on their way to being totally solved and more manageable. If you have any Q's. at all , you've seen how fast we will help you out. These growers are very good at what they do and as people you will be pleasantly surprised at their level of integrity. Once again Elaine a very warm welcome to the Mag....enjoy your stay and have an awesome Sunday would ya!....Duggs.:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Hi and welcome from me too :)

We all help out here and you have come to the right place.

There are some seed banks in the UK ,you can find them in sponsors link.
Just shout out when you need help.. many of us have searched for years and tried most things..so you have help when ever you need to buy and are not sure. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom