Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

If you enter then there is no way in hell im entering :rofl:

Not sure if im gonna even bother entering her, too much political shit involved around it all lol, Tbh id rather just share them here with everyone anyways, i will take a few good pics of her though for a later date if i change my mind :thumb:

Yeah I here you on the politics bud. People show their true colours when money is involved. Then all of a sudden the "love" is gone. LOL!

Couple of pics from the flower room, i wasnt going to update tonight but WJ just looks spectacular, finally seeing a lot more orange pistils, Day 49 :) Changed out the res to LCOG, got her on a good feed now and Day 22, just starting week 4, should see some major improvements over the next week :thumb: nothing done to the smaller WJ.

Screenshot_1298.png

Screenshot_1301.png

Screenshot_1299.png

Screenshot_1300.png

Screenshot_1303.png

Screenshot_1302.png

:passitleft:

Pity about your flowers man.. Oh well.. Freaking sad really. Here's my address, I'll take that crap off your hands...

Wow, that WJ looks absolutely amazing! Great job feral!

Thanks mate :) im hoping she still looks that good when i get in there tonight, has been 2 days since i have seen them :rofl:
Been a couple of big days working on my car, didnt realize just how out of shape i am till i started lol

Dude that WJ is looking dank.

Thanks Beavis :thumb: Welcome to my journal mate :)

Just use a drone Feral ;)

Can i get a drone to do all my trimming for me in a couple of weeks? :rofl:, as good as White Jack looks im really dreading the big trim job thats coming up :rofl:

I like to dry trim. I can hang the whole plant, then when it's dry I cut the branches off and put it in big ass c-vaults. I can then trim at my leisure lol. It stinks a lot less dry trimming too. I've done this on my last 2 grows and I no longer dread harvest day :rofl:. Only thing I miss is the scissor hash lol!

What can I say Feral, amazing job on that WJ. I'm thinking you'll be promoted to Doc status here soon if you keep going this way.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks Miller and thanks everyone for the awesome comments on my girls :thanks:

Sorry to have left you all in suspense over the past couple of days but hopefully these pics should make up for it :)

Screenshot_1304.png

I wont go on too much, the bigger White Jack is looking.... ive run out of words to describe her :rofl: Day 52 for her today, should be up for a next friday night harvest :thumb:

Screenshot_1308.png

Screenshot_1309.png

Screenshot_1310.png

Screenshot_13111.png

Screenshot_1312.png

Screenshot_1313.png

Screenshot_1314.png

Day 25 for Lost Coast OG, i was kinda expecting her to be a little further along by now but she is still going strong, im pretty sure i had an issue at the start which put her back a few days, will have to go back and look, memory aint that good :rofl:

Screenshot_1305.png

Screenshot_1306.png

Day 13 for the smaller WJ, She is doing pretty well considering she has hardly any light :rofl: Also running a different nutrient combo in this one, nutes are made by my local hydro shop and are only $20 for 1l of A+B(1l each), thats about 1/4 of the price of Connoisseur :thumb:

Screenshot_1307.png

Early Veg.

Screenshot_1315.png

Viper Cookies

Screenshot_1318.png

Smaller Ice Bomb

Screenshot_1316.png

Bigger Ice Bomb

Screenshot_1317.png

:passitleft:

Beautiful man. You going to enter that WJ into August POTM? August....not September. LOL!

AUGUST

AUGUST

AUGUST

AUGUST

Back
Top Bottom