Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum?

Re: Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage & - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum

Wow. Thanks everyone for joining in! Bit nervous about if anyone would look, I admit..
Sig issue now fixed, I think. Haven't actually checked.. OK, yes, working. Cheers, Cannafan, for the heads up on that. I thought it was too easy to set up!
Thanks for the compliments on the cabinet; I'm certainly no carpenter, so I compensate by over-engineering everything! In hindsight, I would do few things different, but it is not intended to be a permanent deal... I will (sooner or later) build a large shed in my backyard, with (hopefully) a 2 metre long X1 metre deep X 2 metre high space that I will cunningly conceal (somehow) behind some shelves (or something like that...). Such are the fantasies of a 45 year old stoner living where it is illegal to be a stoner/grower..
It will happen, but I'm not rich, so......hopefully sooner rather than later..
I enjoy doing stuff like that, and it's not THAT hard to do it right. I'm probably going to have to modify it to add a proper fan/filter. Stealth is the key.
On that note, Weasel; I do not want to get caught doing this. Frankly, it would be a major pain in the arse BUT: I would be unlikely to go to jail, and MAY get away without a conviction, even.
It's actually a bit hazy at the moment, as the push for MMJ is on here, as elsewhere... We're just a decade or so behind everyone else, as usual; but the Police State of the past is gone. I rarely see cops anywhere anymore, to be honest.
But it's not so bad anymore. Minor first offences are usually referred to "DRUGS ARE BAD" counselling, with no fine or conviction.
In my case, I might expect a hefty fine but probably no more than $1000, and maybe no conviction... No huge crop; no huge stash; no 10's of thousands of dollars piling up in the roof....Not a big deal. But I would have to miss work, and explain why........ PITA. NSW is a bit different; all the states have their own laws. Only a couple are tolerant, and tolerance is relative. SA I think, you can grow 1 or 2 plants, and/posess up to 50 grams or some such. At least it used to be like that. And I think ACT (Australian Capital Territory, Seat of the Nation) are pretty relaxed. Treated same as VERY BAD NARCOTIC by every other state, various levels of government are slowly realising that maybe MJ not so bad after all. Especially with the $$$ to be had..

The girls look great all tied up. Actually, the promised bondage is minimal at this point.. Just the tops held down to let the rest catch up.
Flipping soon. Sooner than I intended; gonna run out of room for stretch.. Getting excited. Those Rare Dankness... There's nothing out there but good reviews about every thing they produce, so looking forward to that.
Was gonna veg for at least 7-8 weeks.. Week 6 over this Sunday.... Flip maybe no later than next weekend...7 weeks... HHHMMMMMMMM. We'll see. I'll get some photos of them tomorrow or the next day. I have more older photos of this grow to put up..

I'll be back.

Cheers again, everyone. This should be fun!!

Re: Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage & - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum

OK. Here are some progress photos..
Current_seedlings_1_.jpg
Current_seedlings2_1_.jpg

Seedlings...
Current_group2_1_.jpg
Current_group_1_.jpg
Current_growth_1_.jpg
Current_group.jpg
Group_9516.jpg
Group_14516.jpg
Group_training_starts_15516.jpg
Group_21516.jpg
Group_fabric_upcan_21515.jpg

I like a birds-eye view of ladies.

I mean THESE ladies. These ladies....

Current_group2.jpg
Tops_14516.jpg
Group_tops_9516.jpg
Tops_14516.jpg
Tops_trained_15516.jpg
Tops_21516.jpg
Group_fabric_tops_21516.jpg

These are mostly in order...

Cheers for that! Yes, I am happy with them so far. They didn't really miss a beat, even though I loosened up the roots a bit for the re-pot, and to get the shape of the old pot out on the bottom... I love the roots! Healthiest I've seen, in the few plants I've grown...
Maybe all the root pics I've got! Don't know which one's which...
Rootball_21516.png
Rootball4_21516.png
Rootball3_21516.png
Rootball2_21516.png

Subbed

I sort of already asked this over at my place. But what do you think it is that makes this coco better than the stuff you used before? Can you see a difference in the consistency or in how it drains or retains water?

Blaze! Welcome, my man.
Weasel; that is a great question that I'm not quite qualified to answer... This stuff has a much more 'spongey' quality to it than the old; it's darker, has almost no larger chunks like the old stuff occasionally did; both come in compressed brick form; the new stuff absorbs and re-constitutes faster.... Looking at hand-fulls of each, the new stuff has a nicer finish, and I think you know what I mean.. It's just looks better in every way. The old stuff being cheaper, the 'finish' isn't there, plus the suspicion that a lot more salt is present in the old stuff...which isn't really a problem for me. Lots of stuff grows right up to the oceans edge..
I said "not qualified" earlier as I just haven't had enough experience yet. Frankly, my house plants etc seem to do fine in the old stuff (I use the same potting mix for everything) but I definitely make life hard on my MJ. This grow, I'm trying to just let them live their own lives as much as I can stand: no defols, bit longer veg than last time (3 weeks), LST but no extreme contortion act, upcanning when I used to just plant straight in to final pot, or maybe to there from 1 small pot...
The photos say it better: the roots seem to love this stuff. And at about $12 for 55 litres, it's quite the bargain. I personally reckon you should give it a go, Weasel.. Nice easy entry into the world of 'organics'.. You might find you don't need to go any further. But you will, at the very least, also need access to good worm castings and compost... Where you live, good old forest soil would be great; mix that with coco and away you go...

OK. Missus threatened to throw me out. Had to have a shower.
Cool.
Further to what I was just saying to Weaselcracker, and as an introduction to latest photos: I hope it's my skills, or more likely it is the coco.. Whatever, the girls look great, 3 days after upcan. They are itching to flower; I can feel it. I want a bit more vertical growth, but they mite be at bingo for size so, what do you guys reckon?

Group_cab_24516.jpg
Group_cab2_24516.jpg

Cab shots..

Atm24516.jpg
Atm_top24516.jpg

Bomb Atomic day 40 ish Veg.

Chmog24516.jpg
Chmog_top24516.jpg

Humboldt Choc Mint OG, same age.

Gth24516.jpg
Gth_top24516.jpg

Rare Dankness Ghost Train Haze #1. 40 days. REEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLLLY wanna try this one.

Whoops! Hit 'post' too soon. Typical.
One more.. Rare Dankness Scotts OG. She's the brightest star in this universe at the moment. Healthy. Sexy. Judge for yourself..

Sog24516.jpg
Sop_top24516.jpg

Plus, 2 "lights eye view" shots, taken from directly under the 144X3..

Light_eye_view_24516.jpg
Light_eye2_24516.jpg

I want a bit more vertical growth, but they mite be at bingo for size so, what do you guys reckon?

IMO yes you answered your own question there, especially with the crazy growth rate you have going on. You'll probably get lots of vertical growth after flowering.
Thanks for the info. I'll just be sure to order some quality coco with good reviews. :thumb:

Thanks, Weasel.... Yay!!! Flipping Soon!!!!
Probably Saturday; lights are currently on til 10 am, so I'll have plenty of time to muck around with the timers etc.
I'll say it again.. YAY!

Hope I can do this:
Coco Brick & Mega Brick
This is the coco I'm using; it may be an Aussie brand but you may be able to get it. Regardless, you'll probably be able to get similar stuff; Canna make some but it is pricey. Supposed to be best money can buy, though..
Just read the 'about us' page: Nutrifield is Australian..

Those plants look great, and I like the strain choices as well. Will be an interesting journal to follow.

Well, I've talked about the cab (a bit), my soil (a lot), so what about the rest?
Light is provided by a Mars Hydro 144 X 3 watt Reflector Series, sucks about 280 watts from the wall, and I was lucky enough to win a Reflector 48 x 3 watt from the Mars Hydro Discussion Thread here on 420 that I use for seedlings. I have had the light placed at about 800mm from the top since day 1; currently it would be more like 4-500. This light is good; probably good enough to give it a fair share of the credit for these plants so far, which so far I have failed to do. It gets a bit warm in my little cupboard in summer, so I think the lower ambient temps are also contributing significantly (geez; hacking huge chunks off the 'skill' part here..).

The strains were chosen with one concern only: potency. That being said, I research everything and have been impressed with the reviews of all these strains. I buy 2-3 seeds of a given strain, all fem seeds, so I can try a few different ones. I'm not, and probably never will be set up for breeding, clones, mother plants etc... If I DO eventually get my shed space, I will use part of it for vegging, but as long as I can get feminised seeds, and am in position to harvest every 2 months, that would be all I need.
As you probably gathered, I'm expecting great things from the Rare Dankness seeds; nothing but good reviews when you see anything at all. Based in Colorado, they have been quietly winning awards for years, including multiple "Strongest Strains On Earth", one of which is; you guessed it, Ghost Train Haze #1; a strong uppy sativa dom that just keeps going and going, apparently. And Scotts OG; Head Breeders signature strain.. a good, strong, happy indica. Yes Please! Bomb seeds are another mob I rarely read bad reviews of. None, in fact. And Atomic is supposedly a slightly better version of THC Bomb...And the Choc Mint OG.. UncleCannabis recently grew one out here and I fell in love with the idea (choc-mint weed??? Holy shit, where you been all my life??) and the look of it.
I've got a few more seeds in the wings: 1 more each of the above; a couple each BF Liberty Haze and LSD; Pyramid Tutankhamun, Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze and Arjans Haze.. Trying to decided what to do next grow... 2 bigger plants, maybe give 'em the Light Addict "Flux" treatment (LA and his fluxing is what got me in here by the way... amazing grower), or maybe 6 small ones as a real sampler.....
Nice to have such problems.
I guess I should get this grow finished first!

Cheers, Blaze. Just in time for my strain explanation, too!

OK. Due to overwhelming demand (mainly from the voices in my head), I'm flipping tonight. I got home and the girls ..well.. they just look fantastic, what can I say. Coco, temps, lights, whatever..; genetics, of course... The one thing I haven't mentioned as having any credit for these plants (and there goes the last of any "skill" being involved..). These are clearly healthy, strong plants, and I'm stoked.

Group_cab2_25516.jpg

Group_cab_25516.jpg

They are definitely bigger today, hence the executive decision.

Here is a couple pics of my favourite lighter. He loves weed too, and I try to include him every now and then.
Group_lighter_25516.jpg

Group_lighter2_25516.jpg

How weird does my thumb look in that last one???

Back
Top Bottom