Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum?

Re: Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage & - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum

Good to see you here, Ottawa... I seem to remember asking a few questions a while back about your own cabinet...
That's right; the upside down fan.. How is that going? I was originally planning a similar thing on mine, then decided for some reason it would take too much carbon... Just had another look at yours. Are you still happy? Or had an upgrade..? I'm considering buying a proper fan/filter but I am tight. Plus, I like to DIY.. I have the space in my cab ceiling already as I finished before changing my mind.

Re: Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage & - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum

Hey does anyone know why the link in my sig changes depending on what page/thread I am on...?

Re: Siggy link

Do you mean it shows the actual URL or something like that? I have noticed that mine does that as well, and I had posted a question on that a while back in the website help and feedback area. I was having major trouble with it on links everywhere, now it is random. It still goes to the intended destination if clicked on, but looked weird.

Maybe time to re-up that question. Can you tell me specifically what it does, and I'll add that to the help Q?

I have to agree, those plants look incredibly healthy and this is now an exciting time for you, the lighter...and the girls. ;-)

Your thumb....looks like a thumb? :)

Cheers, Cannafan. Mine does exactly as you described: sometimes title, sometimes url.. Still works.. Not really a problem; just noticed it on another thread and was wondering.
Yes, very exciting! 60 days(ish)and counting! Don't wanna jinx it but it feels good... I think these plants mite produce nice quality buds.

Good to see you here, Ottawa... I seem to remember asking a few questions a while back about your own cabinet...
That's right; the upside down fan.. How is that going? I was originally planning a similar thing on mine, then decided for some reason it would take too much carbon... Just had another look at yours. Are you still happy? Or had an upgrade..? I'm considering buying a proper fan/filter but I am tight. Plus, I like to DIY.. I have the space in my cab ceiling already as I finished before changing my mind.

The only reason I used the pedestal fans is that
I got four of them free a few years ago. Since then three have failed and I still have one in the veg cabinet. The bloom cabinet now has a bathroom ceiling exhaust fan. That works fine too and takes up less space.
As for the carbon filter, I have never had one get rid of smell completely. Just reduces it quite a bit. I use an ozone generator too and that will get rid of any smell.

I you don't mind, Santb -
OttawaGreen- How do you have that ozone generator set up? The ozone is supposed to have a minute or so to mingle with the smelly air before being vented- yet is dangerous and problematic to have running straight into the grow room with the plants. People talk about having a separate chamber to vent the air into, where it mingles with the ozone before being vented again. I used to have an ozone generator and the best I could come up with at the time was to tie the O3 generator into the out-take vent and just put an extra long vent duct on it. It sort of worked. I ended up giving it away and getting carbon instead cause the whole setup with that long duct was clunky and annoying.
Just curious.

I run spectate bloom, veg, and clone cabinets that are in a 20x15' room in my basement. Ozone generator is outside the cabinets in the room aiming towards the cabinets.

Oh I see. I never did like breathing it in, and I've read of it sucking all the smell and flavor out of the bud when used in the same room, so I was a bit cautious with it.
Mainly though I just found it annoying to work with and then someone came along and gave me a huge carbon filter which I used to convert into several smaller ones and ran with that instead. Thanks for the info. :thumb:

:thumb: Google Chrome user?

I'll reactivate the question later today.

:circle-of-love:

Firefox. Tried Chrome; didn't like it. Can't remember why, now....

:thumb: Google Chrome user?

I'll reactivate the question later today.

I just had another look... and read the "how to make a grow journal" thread page 8.
Anyway, there was this extra text after the '.html' and before the '[/URL]' part of the link. The text had something about a page number or whatever so I deleted it and it seems to have fixed the link.. Went to different thread page and now my title is there!

I just had another look... and read the "how to make a grow journal" thread page 8.
Anyway, there was this extra text after the '.html' and before the '[/URL]' part of the link. The text had something about a page number or whatever so I deleted it and it seems to have fixed the link.. Went to different thread page and now my title is there!

Fabulous! I never thought to look at your own link for errors. LOL The problem I've had is with links anywhere on the site, one minute they show up as "titled" text, and the next minute I see all of the HTML stuff. Wierd.
As you said, it doesn't bother me that much...just a little irritating if there are several links and I'm looking for one particular thread.

I use both Google Chrome and Firefox. Can't decide on which one to stick with permanently. LOL

Have a grrrrrreat day. :)

Thanks Sara!! Good to see you here!

OK, so DAY 2 Flowering!
They look pretty good. The 2 big ones are the Rare Dankness strains; the CHMOG and ATOM are are smaller but very bushy. Will try to get some close-ups 2moro night. They were just watered and under crappy light for a couple of hours, then back in the cab ..
Added some powdered "flowering" pellets to the top of the soil before watering. Some EWC on top before next watering.. 6 days since last water, which was last upcan soaking.. Pots were much lighter, obviously but still had some heft to them. They showed no sign of dehydration.. Photos taken before watering...
Group_27516.jpg

Groip_top_27516.jpg

Group shots.. Note the bigguns to the left.. I like bigguns (so did Al Bundy)...

Atom_27516.jpg

Atom_top_27516.jpg

Bomb Atomic. Gorgeous from above..

Chmog_27516.jpg

Chmog_top_27516.jpg

HSO Choc Mint OG. Lots of nodes. Going nuts in the centre.

Gth_27516.jpg

Gth_top_27516.jpg

Rare Dankness Ghost Train Haze #1 Upright, and vigorous.

Sog_27516.jpg

Sog_top_27516.jpg

Rare Dankness Scotts OG. My favourite (although CHMOG is not far behind), looking great.
58ish days to go.........

Fabulous! I never thought to look at your own link for errors. LOL The problem I've had is with links anywhere on the site, one minute they show up as "titled" text, and the next minute I see all of the HTML stuff. Wierd.
As you said, it doesn't bother me that much...just a little irritating if there are several links and I'm looking for one particular thread.

I use both Google Chrome and Firefox. Can't decide on which one to stick with permanently. LOL

Have a grrrrrreat day. :)

I'm used to Firefox; i like simple... I seem to remember Chrome tried to take over every 'default', like itunes does, and I don't like that! (Spot the control freak) I could be mistaken about that, but I did try Chrome then uninstalled pretty much straight away.....

The beginning of your post said the plants look "pretty good", I was getting ready to post that you were underrating them and then you ended with "looking great"...so you got a reprieve. :laugh:

They all look great, so lush and green and living!

I'm going to steal your "string theory" idea and use it on some plastic bag pots I'm using. They bulge a lot when filling and it makes them awkward to maneuver. I think that string is going to help them. So, thank you for that idea!

Nice update.

:thumb:

I'm used to Firefox; i like simple... I seem to remember Chrome tried to take over every 'default', like itunes does, and I don't like that! (Spot the control freak) I could be mistaken about that, but I did try Chrome then uninstalled pretty much straight away.....

Oh yeah, Chrome and Google in general are controlling. You have to really keep on the personal settings area to stop the control.
That's why I kept firefox, I use it for certain online activities.
Lately I get that pop up from Chrome that it wants to know "my location". Oh Hell no! Target your google ads at someone else's online activity. LOL

Thanks, Cannafan.. I don't wanna brag too much, but; yeah I'm happy so far! I will say now that I go by the theory that MJ, like every other living thing, NEEDS to grow/survive/thrive.. All we're doing, really, is assisting that process, if only by enabling it to happen in the first place.. Some take it to the limit of ultimate control... I haven't got the patience or math skills for that sort of control-freakishness! I'm just stoked my soil mix is not killing them slowly (apparently).

So between you and me; it is with relief, not arrogance, that I say "MY PLANTS LOOK GREAT!!!!"

Oh yeah, Chrome and Google in general are controlling. You have to really keep on the personal settings area to stop the control.
That's why I kept firefox, I use it for certain online activities.
Lately I get that pop up from Chrome that it wants to know "my location". Oh Hell no! Target your google ads at someone else's online activity. LOL

I now use a VPN.. I can't be sure it's perfectly safe; even If I'm on any "radar", which I doubt except maybe for seed deliveries, I wouldn't be worth the effort.
I hope...

Back
Top Bottom