Gardenfaerie Outdoor Organic Summer 2014 Flux and LST in Ground

hi gardenfaerie, i like your garden, i think i need to start a grow journal. i will be growing 6 plants from feminized seeds, all different strains, all outside . i hope i can learn how to grow outside with help from outdoor growers

Just ask questions. You may get ten different answers! Haha. These photos of peoples plants speak for themselves. There are some amazing growers here. Stick around. Do start a journal. Everyone loves photos!

wow, is flux the same as LST? they look to be similar, ive seen someone else mention fluxing, maybe relaxed lester, looks interesting, thanks for your reply, im starting to get the hang of it, my star stopped working, ill figure it out. good work saving that plant that split down the middle, was that from the wire i see? thank you gardenfaerie & relaxed lester

Fluxing is a bit different, but not much and certainly not harder to do. My top split down the middle after I pinched the growing tip and bent the two tops down. I held them down too far too fast and the stem split. It should be okay, but if not there are 5 other plants and I can always start more need be.

Re: scrog,

Are you planning to train under this, or is this more for general support (like a tomato cage?)

Yes, I will be training the growing tips to come up through a divided section of the screen. I'll try to keep all the tops the same height. I haven't decided if I will remove foliage beneath the screen. I'm still reading.

Aloha GF, hope all is well in the garden.

I wanted to invite you to a neat outdoor grow journal by a fellow member, I think you'll enjoy it.

Lem's 2014 Outdoor Grow Journal

:ciao:

Aloha GF, hope all is well in the garden.

I wanted to invite you to a neat outdoor grow journal by a fellow member, I think you'll enjoy it.

Lem's 2014 Outdoor Grow Journal

:ciao:

Thank you for thinking of me. When I read he sprays malathion just cus, I was over and out! LOL. Nothing to see. Moving along. LOL

Some photos after the downpour we had this last few days. Plants are going crazy with growth.

First, my fluxies. Lemon Kush.

Split down the main node, I think it is going to be okay. I wired it up and now will wait. I did a timid defol on the two fluxies.

5-28n.jpg

5-28k.jpg

5-28m.jpg

5-28i.jpg

Lemon Kush flux with one arm broken clean off. The spiral shape is starting to form. I am wiring it down and into a circular shape.

5-28j.jpg

Now after wires and defol.

5-28l.jpg

These are in the ground reaching the scrog. (Screen Of Green)

5-28h.jpg

5-28a.jpg

5-28c.jpg

5-28d.jpg

5-28b.jpg

5-28e.jpg

5-28f.jpg

5-28g.jpg

Please if you see anything which I should be doing, speak up. I am not afraid of any constructive criticism or opinions. I'm learning with you all.

I am such a dummy. The ones in the ground are not LK but WW x BB.

The succulent is a chunk which fell off the mother and I am healing it over before putting it in soil to root. They do better when you let them dry before planting to prevent rot.

Tomorrow, plants will get a foliar application of fertilizer.

It's the treatment. It turned me into more of a maniac than I already am. I have a little update with photos.
People can go back to yesterday and look at the screen. Then look here at this photo. One of my WW x BB grew several inches last night! The tops have penetrated up through the screen. How friggin big are these things going to be? I hope the heat will put them into heat dormancy and slow their growth down. Once that rain melted all that beautiful compost and fertilizer in the soil, the plants have really taken off. Here ya go:

WW x BB in the ground:

fluxed1.jpg

Here's my flux LK. Please, anybody, I am still uncertain about what to pull off. I fear I'm totally messing this up. But it's just an experiment...right? When LA gets going in his real deal THAT is probably when I will be more clear on defol.

flux_by_number.jpg

Back
Top Bottom