Graytail's 3rd: 4x4, HiBrix, Latest LED Tech, Lots Of Light!

Hey Gray....ya with your Desfran...i'de flip her right the hell now!She is plenty big enough pal...don't make the same mistake I did....holy crap dude ...they really are monsters , and if they're in a bigger pot....watch out. I'm not sure about the different phenos ,naturally ,since this is my first crack at them but I will say all three of mine appear to be the same one. I'm happy with how my project went last night but will feel better when I can just let them do their thing without beating them down every three days ya know. HGave a great day my friend.....Duggs.:high-five:

Flip her before it's too late. :thedoubletake:

I agree, flip it.

:laughtwo: Yeah, Duggan's Desfrans are enough to rattle most any grower, eh? :thedoubletake: Ay caramba!! :thedoubletake:

I think I'll put her into bloom today or tomorrow, just to be safe. I'm a lil concerned about Tikal, too - internodes are lengthening and the leaves are getting really big. :straightface: So I may just flip 'em both, along with OHS.

GT, you still have dried Panama left ? how did she last smoke? :)

Ahhh, that was an excellent idea DrZ! I haven't opened the Panama jar in a couple months, so it was interesting to try it again. :blunt: It's stronger than I remember, but that may also be strain fatigue from the Carnival/Destroyer/Utopia I've been smoking. It's also buzzier than I remember. I expected to feel a slump after a half hour, but I'm actually a little fidgety and I'm going to hit it again while I'm posting. :cheesygrinsmiley: I've had 4 hits so far and I'll do another couple for a fresh rush. It still has that primarily tangy cedar scent and taste - the terpenes run to the cinnamon/nutmeg side on this pheno. Here's the bud I'm smokin' from ... a hard little grape-sized one:

DSCN7704.JPG

DSCN77031.JPG

Interesting ... I expected to get a thicker buzz when I hit it again, but it's actually uplifting. I haven't been smoking much of it because I think of it as a distraction high - not focused - but I forgot that it's a genuine high, not a stone. Nice. Yeah, a good way to describe the high is that it's a good buzzy buzz with thick sensuous overtones. It's the sensory thing that distinguishes it from other highs. Senses are more acute. Yup, I might have to get a good hum on, and take the dog for a nice long wander. :cheesygrinsmiley: Y'know, this may be the old Panama Red high ... :hmmmm:

i just had some too...mine is getting sweeter tasting...this is from the heavy seeded plant which was small in comparison to the last one standing--growing many of them now ..SWICK #4? . :thumb: (and a couple individual.pots) ...one cola on the still finishing plant is more than the small plants entire buds. :)

Im loving mine...:)

Excellent smoke report Graytail. Made every last one of us except Ziggy envious. :laughtwo::green_heart:

I can't wait to have enough inventory to let things properly cure. I need to grow another Dark Devil Auto (ordering tomorrow) because totally raw this one is carrying almost 24 hours. Unbelievable high. It's a shame it's at home and I'm in hospice until later, but I just have to be patient. This plant will be lucky to make it through a partial cure. No apologies at all. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just curious Sue why autos? unless you can't deal with the flowering light schedule regs are just better and yield more or at least have the ability to yield more, I'm my humble opinion of course :love:

Just curious Sue why autos? unless you can't deal with the flowering light schedule regs are just better and yield more or at least have the ability to yield more, I'm my humble opinion of course :love:

You know Smokey, I almost questioned that in my post, but thought better of it, intending to check the availability of regular feminized seeds later today. It occurred to me that growing under this 11/13 schedule they all act like autos, so why not try a photo flowering strain and see if I get a bigger yield? I bought this one as an auto because when I started the grow I was in a wide open closet and autos were the best choice.

I wasn't expecting my entire grow to go topsy-turvy on me. Now it's a tent, many lights and Ziggy's madman approach to growing. Almost overnight I went from a plant and water grower to someone attempting to learn to cultivate. All while Dale is dying. Geez. Sometimes I wonder if this is all a dream.

"Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive. Dreams get kicked around a lot and I doubt if we'll survive. One day he's going to wake up. Dreams were meant to disappear, and I doubt if any one of us is really here."

Wow! Haven't had that float through my mind in over a decade. :laughtwo:

Thanks for the wake up call Smokey. :high-five:

:laughtwo: Yeah, Duggan's Desfrans are enough to rattle most any grower, eh? :thedoubletake: Ay caramba!! :thedoubletake:

I think I'll put her into bloom today or tomorrow, just to be safe. I'm a lil concerned about Tikal, too - internodes are lengthening and the leaves are getting really big. :straightface: So I may just flip 'em both, along with OHS.

Ahhh, that was an excellent idea DrZ! I haven't opened the Panama jar in a couple months, so it was interesting to try it again. :blunt: It's stronger than I remember, but that may also be strain fatigue from the Carnival/Destroyer/Utopia I've been smoking. It's also buzzier than I remember. I expected to feel a slump after a half hour, but I'm actually a little fidgety and I'm going to hit it again while I'm posting. :cheesygrinsmiley: I've had 4 hits so far and I'll do another couple for a fresh rush. It still has that primarily tangy cedar scent and taste - the terpenes run to the cinnamon/nutmeg side on this pheno. Here's the bud I'm smokin' from ... a hard little grape-sized one:

DSCN7704.JPG

DSCN77031.JPG

Interesting ... I expected to get a thicker buzz when I hit it again, but it's actually uplifting. I haven't been smoking much of it because I think of it as a distraction high - not focused - but I forgot that it's a genuine high, not a stone. Nice. Yeah, a good way to describe the high is that it's a good buzzy buzz with thick sensuous overtones. It's the sensory thing that distinguishes it from other highs. Senses are more acute. Yup, I might have to get a good hum on, and take the dog for a nice long wander. :cheesygrinsmiley: Y'know, this may be the old Panama Red high ... :hmmmm:

Man I really dig your threads GT. I never get dissapointed on your smoke/strain reports :goodjob:

I might have to get a good hum on, and take the dog for a nice long wander. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Aforementioned hum was got on, and wander taken. :slide: Then I mowed the lawn. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's a gorgeous day, mostly sunny, slightly breezy, in the high 60s, after a nice long all-day shower yesterday. The grass is glowing green like fresh healthy cannabis tops, the peonies and iris are blooming, and the annuals are fully rooted and doing their everbloom stuff. Nice nice, velly nice. :love:

I think I'll hit that Panama again ... :blunt:

:passitleft:

Yeah...... a girl can dream. :laughtwo:

Things are beginning to move along quite nicely! :slide:

I put OHS and Desfran into bloom today, but I'm going to hold Tikal back another week. I trimmed her up and she looks pretty good - another week should fatten her out better. I also took some cuts and stuck 'em in water. I did a couple OHS that way and they took to the soil without a hiccup, so maybe I got my cloning groove back on. :cheesygrinsmiley: Humidity helps a LOT, folks. :straightface: I'm a little concerned about this Panama - still hasn't turned to "normal". It has wonderful firm shiny leaves but the stems are still weak and purple. Whatever ... I have time. :cheesygrinsmiley: The crosses BH x Nexus and x Destroyer are looking Very good - the best I've grown in awhile - and the little UH x Carnival seeding is going to be just fine, too.

So that's three plants in bloom and a healthy veg room. Things are lookin up! :thumb:

Buddha Haze x Blue Blood - 127 days old - 17 days 12/12 - 9 since pistils
DSCN7709.JPG

DSCN77101.JPG

DSCN77111.JPG

I almost held OHS back another week - she could be bigger - but at 17 inches and nice and fat like this, I figured, hey, it's good enough - I need to get more plants in bloom. :blunt: This one is dang purdy! :love:

Orange Hill Special - 95 days old
DSCN7705.JPG

DSCN7706.JPG

DSCN7707.JPG

I actually had Desfran scheduled for flip three weeks from now :cheesygrinsmiley: but nu uh, she went into bloom today. She's plenty big enough to be worthwhile.

Desfran - 90 days old
DSCN77141.JPG

DSCN7716.JPG

DSCN7717.JPG

Tikal can go another week. I may have mentioned that I really like this strain. :cheesygrinsmiley: I got some cuts today and I'll see if they take before I flip this one.

Tikal - 91 days old
DSCN77181.JPG

DSCN7719.JPG

DSCN7720.JPG

Panama - 84 days old
DSCN7721.JPG

DSCN77221.JPG

DSCN7723.JPG

BH x Destroyer - 69 days old
DSCN77251.JPG

DSCN77261.JPG

DSCN7727.JPG

BH x Nexus - 64 days old
DSCN77281.JPG

DSCN7729.JPG

DSCN7730.JPG

OHS cuts - 7 days old
DSCN7731.JPG

DSCN7732.JPG

DSCN77331.JPG

UH x Carnival - 4 days old
DSCN77341.JPG

Geez Graytail. Had to remind myself to breathe. More than once. :laughtwo:

Those crosses are absolutely stunning. So stoked for you. :high-five:

I love these little bushes you grow. See? Twice through and I need to go back and look again. Desfran looks like she's plotting to escape. LOL!!!

Yep. Those are some mighty fine looking ladies. I can't wait to see the rest of this ride! :adore:

They look like winners to me. Can't wait to hear how they smoke. OK, off to the jungle :cheesygrinsmiley:

Absolutely beautiful Graytail! How big are the squares on the floor 4"? Just trying to gauge the width of those monsters. You may have mentioned this before but what do you do with your cuttings? You mentioned you soaked in water and they took to the soil. I have yet to clone anything but I want to now on my high thc:cbd strain. I want to keep some cuttings until I get them tested to see which pheno I have is going to be the keeper. I don't have a cloner but I see you just use cups so any advice will be followed to a tee. Thanks Graytail.
:goodjob::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom